927 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/19/2019 at 5:43 PM, dspolaris said:

It's all a joke. I went through the same process and emailed them, I got an email response back 20 days letter with the following:

This is seriously getting ridiculous.

Ok, quick update. I finally heard back from the NVC on 6/21 with WL and Case Number.

However, they seemed to have changed the embassy interview location to Mumbai (it was supposed to be New Delhi). Looks like this also happened to others earlier on in this thread. Going to call them next week to find out what's going on.

Anyone have more info about this?

Dates:

• 6/12/17: (Priority Date) Received Receipt Notice from USCIS  
  • 3/29/19: Received Approval Letter from USCIS 
  • 6/21/19: Received Welcome Letter from NVC (case opened in Mumbai, supposed to be New Delhi)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, dspolaris said:

Ok, quick update. I finally heard back from the NVC on 6/21 with WL and Case Number.

However, they seemed to have changed the embassy interview location to Mumbai (it was supposed to be New Delhi). Looks like this also happened to others earlier on in this thread. Going to call them next week to find out what's going on.

Anyone have more info about this?

Dates:

• 6/12/17: (Priority Date) Received Receipt Notice from USCIS  
  • 3/29/19: Received Approval Letter from USCIS 
  • 6/21/19: Received Welcome Letter from NVC (case opened in Mumbai, supposed to be New Delhi)

Important Notice:  Effective April 1, 2018, the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi will no longer process IR5, IR1, IR2, CR1, or CR2 visas.  The U.S. Consulate General in Mumbai will be your interview location if you are in process for an IR5 ( parent of a U.S. citizen), IR1/CR1 visa (spouse of a U.S. citizen) or IR2/CR2 visa (unmarried minor child of a U.S. citizen), AND your interview is scheduled on or after April 1, 2018.  Your letter from the National Visa Center will specify the location of your interview, along with further details about interview preparation

https://in.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
4 hours ago, Nil09 said:

No I think we have to leave all our expectations bcz nothing is happening...

😭😭😭😭Nothing is actually happening its like they forgot about us... 

3 hours ago, Dallas2019 said:

What is your priority date? 

2 Feb 2017... Cc since 7 of January. 

4 hours ago, Nil09 said:

Did u try calling them? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 minute ago, Veesia said:

😭😭😭😭Nothing is actually happening its like they forgot about us... 

2 Feb 2017... Cc since 7 of January. 

they have no right to make us wait like this ,my case was approved on 15 april 2019 

still waiting for welcome letter 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 minute ago, punsunny said:

they have no right to make us wait like this ,my case was approved on 15 april 2019 

still waiting for welcome letter 

Jeeez what's happening to nvc?? They really hv no rights have you tried calling? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/10/2019 at 9:27 PM, Prezymel said:

Any good news to your Visa,? Me, I'm still waitinv, my CEAC updated three times ISSUED June 4,7 and 10..hopefuly tommo it's ready for pick up.

My visa is issued after 1.5 month in AP, waiting to collect my passport 🙂

I applied for my wife

Pd: August 30, 2017
USCIS California Service Center..
Yet i did not receive approval???😞😞😞😞

Any one with same pd did not get approval yet?????

Timeline
On 6/25/2019 at 7:29 AM, Veesia said:

Jeeez what's happening to nvc?? They really hv no rights have you tried calling? 

i called them they saying for wait 

Timeline
On 6/25/2019 at 2:44 AM, Nil09 said:

i made inquiry and i recevied 👇🏼

is this welcome letter  ??? 

939EB093-BBCE-4573-8037-A25CCEA1B241.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.