927 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, GPG said:

Thanks. I will call them in the am and keep the thread updated. 

let us know what they say 

they told me about my case they havnt recieved anything from uscis yet and its been more thn 30 days 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

3 minutes ago, punsunny said:

they told me about my case they havnt recieved anything from uscis yet and its been more thn 30 days 

Will certainly do. It's been 51 days since approval. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, GPG said:

Will certainly do. It's been 51 days since approval. 

seriously ..why they say 30 days if they taking that long 😭😭cant wait to be with my husband

Timeline
Just now, punsunny said:

seriously ..why they say 30 days if they taking that long 😭😭cant wait to be with my husband

Wish I knew the answer. Waiting years to reunite with a loved one is not an easy task by any standards. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
2 hours ago, punsunny said:

Look at this guys they are creating case numbers for cases of 10 May as of June 3rd. They update this every week. Hooe this help you guys 😊

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center.html

Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 11:34 PM, punsunny said:

Just got a hold of a rep after 1 hour on the line... they haven't received the notice. Instructed to send a copy at nvcresearch@state.gov

Rep says this isn't unusual. So for anybody out there who's waiting to hear from NVC, it's imperative that you make sure they received it to begin with. 

Hello All.

We recently file i130 and our file was transferred to CSC.

1. What will happen to our file if the US LPR becomes a US citizen?

2. If i, the beneficiary change country; like i changed to a new place which is not the consulate we wrote on the petition. Could this affect us in anyway?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, Alees said:

My pd 27th janaury 2017, case complete October 2018

Any good news to your Visa,? Me, I'm still waitinv, my CEAC updated three times ISSUED June 4,7 and 10..hopefuly tommo it's ready for pick up.

Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 9:36 PM, punsunny said:

i just spoke to them around 9:30 am 

they said they havnt recived anything from uscis yet with this receipt notice .

they said me to email them approval notice on nvcresearch@state.gov 

i am worried ☹️ 

Just got off the phone with a USCIS rep who said they have updated the processing time from 30 days to 90 days. It still shows 30 days on the NOA2 but it's not relevant anymore. So I was further instructed to wait till it reaches 90 days and if I don't hear from NVC by then, I shall call USCIS again and they will look into it.

5 hours ago, GPG said:

Just got off the phone with a USCIS rep who said they have updated the processing time from 30 days to 90 days. It still shows 30 days on the NOA2 but it's not relevant anymore. So I was further instructed to wait till it reaches 90 days and if I don't hear from NVC by then, I shall call USCIS again and they will look into it.

I really dont understand why it takes so long to transfer the file. Everything now is electronic. So why USCIS is still holding to our files? It just doesnt make sense and makes us to wait more than necessary. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, GPG said:

so we have to wait one month more ti complete 90 days .

disgusting immigration system seriously first wait 21-22 months to approval and now  hell of nvc doesnt make sense 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.