R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, LILI&FERRA said:

Thank you for the link. It was informational. I submitted a request for expedite and was wondering how long until I hear back. But it doesn’t say. I was curious if anyone else tried to expedite their petition.

Heads Up All -

The Get Tax Transcripts Online option (https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript is not available at this time and the alert did not mention when it would become available:

Alert:

Get Transcript Online is unavailable for new users at this time. If you already have an account, please continue the login process. Users can continue to access Get Transcript by Mail. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Only thing available currently is snail mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Good thing is the winter holidays are keeping me busy, preparing everything for the Christmas celebration, wrapping gifts and writing letters. But I am excited to see more and more June filers getting approved. 

Has anyone heard anything yet? My bet is, the first ones will probably hear something soon.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, R&OC said:

Good thing is the winter holidays are keeping me busy, preparing everything for the Christmas celebration, wrapping gifts and writing letters. But I am excited to see more and more June filers getting approved. 

Has anyone heard anything yet? My bet is, the first ones will probably hear something soon.

same here sadly i dont think us at texas center will get anything until late January

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello guys happy Holidays !! just thought i see how everyone is. hopefully we are all close to the end. for those in the Texas center i just seen a Priority date of 6/13 get approved. so hopefully around this time next month we will see something :)

1 hour ago, heathermorales1 said:

Hello guys happy Holidays !! just thought i see how everyone is. hopefully we are all close to the end. for those in the Texas center i just seen a Priority date of 6/13 get approved. so hopefully around this time next month we will see something :)

:D It's all I want for Christmas!

Today Marks 150 days of waiting ☹️😞😞 Yes luck and patience is all we need right now especially with Christmas right around the corner 

1 hour ago, LILI&FERRA said:

Today Marks 150 days of waiting ☹️😞😞 Yes luck and patience is all we need right now especially with Christmas right around the corner 

157 days today for me 😔 

15 minutes ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

Day 202 for me. I'm officially boycotting the state of Nebraska.

Wow 202? My file is also in Nebraska 😔. I requested an expedite and still haven’t heard from them either... sucks having to check the case status everyday and see that nothings changed. 

Hopefully we all start to see some approvals soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

it seems like NSC is taking average 9mo...  i just dont understand why keep sending petitions to NSC if they are so far behind...  I have been back and forth for to be with my husband i feel so sad when i have go back states to renew visa i guess i cant complain im here now with him for 5 mo now but i have go back here few weeks.. :(   it so hard....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 12/14/2017 at 2:48 PM, LILI&FERRA said:

same for me aswell... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.