R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

On 2018-02-02 at 4:52 PM, lakeslove said:

NOA2 received!!!! Finally! 

Potomac 

PD: July 25

NOA 2: Jan 26 

So, I know I’m being a bit anxious... but what’s the next steps? They haven’t included anything that I need to send in. I’m updating the timeline now 

I'm waiting for next steps as well, but I found this VJ NVC Wiki very helpful: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

It outlines all the steps :) Hope that helps! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
On 2/6/2018 at 12:13 PM, Pamela.J said:

Hey I am form August 3rd. How did your sister receive the noa2 by mail or by update on the site?

thanks for sharing, and congrats for her.

Hi, no update on site. She got it by mail.

I hope you get your soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Eliesa Myftija said:

Hi, no update on site. She got it by mail.

I hope you get your soon!

Thanks, I am hoping the same! Sometimes I really feel stuck in this step. With God's blessing, I will be moving forward soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got an email from our immigration lawyer. She received our NOA2 today!! I was so excited that I forgot to ask what the date was, and of course, the USCIS

site has not updated our case status. Hoping that my wife (USC petitioner) will have received the letter in her mailbox, when she returns from a night of celebrating this evening. Our NOA1 is 07/11/17, will update timeline when I get the NOA2 deets :)

Timeline
8 hours ago, TGP said:

Got an email from our immigration lawyer. She received our NOA2 today!! I was so excited that I forgot to ask what the date was, and of course, the USCIS

site has not updated our case status. Hoping that my wife (USC petitioner) will have received the letter in her mailbox, when she returns from a night of celebrating this evening. Our NOA1 is 07/11/17, will update timeline when I get the NOA2 deets :)

Congratulations on your approval! Thank you for sharing. Hope everything goes smooth for you guys in the NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
On 2/9/2018 at 6:19 AM, Pamela.J said:

Thanks, I am hoping the same! Sometimes I really feel stuck in this step. With God's blessing, I will be moving forward soon.

I learned to enjoy everyday even though the waiting kills, you cant be sad everyday of your life for a whole year! Im waiting for husband and 2 year old son.

Just keep praying, approvals are on there way. God bless your journey!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Finally received our NOA2. The date on the notice is Jan 31st but didn't receive in the mail until the 10th. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Eliesa Myftija said:

I learned to enjoy everyday even though the waiting kills, you cant be sad everyday of your life for a whole year! Im waiting for husband and 2 year old son.

Just keep praying, approvals are on there way. God bless your journey!

You are right. God has helped me with that. I hope to enjoy my days with joy, and the Lord will give me.

Timeline
11 hours ago, microdisney said:

Finally received our NOA2. The date on the notice is Jan 31st but didn't receive in the mail until the 10th. 

Congratulations, on your approval! Good luck on the NVC! 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.