Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, tujna said:

Thank you! You should call too, since cases by countries go together!

I will. Did u get a p4 letter or CC confirmed on phone ,  just  wondering .

Almost  there .....

Timeline
15 minutes ago, onileowo said:

Please I want to know if I need to make photocopies of affidavit of support, tax returns and W-2 to the interview venue. thank u

Hello do it just in case  i don't  know if they need  it ......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
9 hours ago, sulusum said:

I do not have that kind of notification on my website. Still as it was at the beginning... 

Hi, it's not a notification. It's the message when you check your ds260 confirmation page... Although Tunja has just received their CC and no change happened..  

To check, follow these instructions. 

DS-260 Confirmation Example / Printing Instructions. (Must bring to your interview)

Timeline
2 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Many many congrats on your CC  B-):dance::dance::jest::dancing::dance::jest::dancing:B-)

2 hours ago, tujna said:

Thank you! You should call too, since cases by countries go together!

Yeah they do!! So Green line2017, def call as you both have the same scan date and country!! What are the chances of that? Oh wait, same thing happened to me and TheFroggy ;) 

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Most recent Scan Date (SD) At review Dept SD to Review WEEKS Case Complete (CC) Review dept to CC - DAYS SD to CC - DAYS SD to CC - WEEKS PD to CC - WEEKS Filed via Visa Class
TheFroggy 7/28/2016 4/26/2017     6/20/2017 No Rev Date 55 7.86 47 Mail CR1
JBMG 8/31/2016 4/26/2017     6/20/2017 No Rev Date 55 7.86 42 Mail IR1
Edited by JBMG

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Another call and another negative answer from the Rep at the last day of the week! So disappointed! I think we are left to the next week...

31 minutes ago, sulusum said:

Another call and another negative answer from the Rep at the last day of the week! So disappointed! I think we are left to the next week...

Oh no :( 

next week is fine, we've waited this much we can wait a few more days, my fear is that we don't get anything next week! 

Timeline
7 hours ago, JBMG said:

Yeah they do!! So Green line2017, def call as you both have the same scan date and country!! What are the chances of that? Oh wait, same thing happened to me and TheFroggy ;)

Yes Thanks for sharing , maybe  on Monday  we make a call  so fingers cross  for us JBMG :).

Timeline
Just now, green line2017 said:

Yes Thanks for sharing , maybe  on Monday  we make a call  so fingers cross  for us JBMG :).

Why wait until Monday? Don't want to wait forever on hold? Are you in Bulgaria or stateside? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

In Bulgaria

oh of course.. Sorry was thinking about spousal visas. So yeah, maybe call early tomorrow morning at 6h45 your time/just before closing?  They close at midnight.. that would be 11:45pm their time.. You can use google hangouts. :) 

Calling the NVC from outside of the US (or within)

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am / 7h-8h or 23h-24h 

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

1, to verify priority date

2, to establish an agent, request fee bill or invoice number

3, to verify that they received your mail

4, to confirm date and time of interview

5, to update your mailing address, phone number, email address

6, if your case is at a US embassy or consulate overseas

7, for all other questions

Edited by JBMG

Timeline
8 minutes ago, JBMG said:

h of course.. Sorry was thinking about spousal visas. So yeah, maybe call early tomorrow morning at 6h45 your time/just before closing?  They close at midnight.. that would be 11:45pm their time.. You can use google hangouts. :) 

Thanks a lot  and Good Luck on your upcoming interview B-) I pray for you next week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.