Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
3 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Not just me,everyone who wait from so long ....

Thank you very much .

I pray for you all EB -2 to get to the end soon  keep Faith ..

Hanging there guys for a couple more weeks maximum...I hope green line2017 you get your interview date this week, and EB2 folks get their PD current soon. And everyone end up getting interview dates in the first week of September. My prayers are with you guys...  

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
8 hours ago, sulusum said:

Hanging there guys for a couple more weeks maximum...I hope green line2017 you get your interview date this week, and EB2 folks get their PD current soon. And everyone end up getting interview dates in the first week of September. My prayers are with you guys...  

Thanks we will pray for you too .

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
9 hours ago, sulusum said:

I hope you are right, August cannot pass fast enough! :)  Thank you so much and good luck for the medical exam and the interview!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

Ok EB applicants I know information on our process is not as easily available as there are not many filers in our category on here.

Unfortunately based on my experience there is little much I can add because I was at the "interview" portion of the entire process for less than 2 minutes.

Standard porcedure:

Went through outside security, then presented my passport and interview letter (P4).

After this, we went through airport style security and then were directed to the waiting room, which also is the interview room. There are Windows that you go to, but it is all in the same place and other people waiting can hear your side of the conversation, but they can't hear the CO because you use telephones to talk through the glass (kinda like the prison visitations that you see in the movies. So it would have been kind of uncomfortable to get a rejection in the presence of everyone...anyways back to the subject at hand ).

You hand in you civil documents to the staff at the first window, and they will sort and arrange what they want. Then I sat back down and waitied to be called to the "interview window" (the wait was approximately 45 min).

I got called to the window and the CO said good morning.

Actual interview:

CO asked me to do the biometric finger prints and then to raise right hand and take the oath.

After this the CO asked the following questions:

1. How did you find out about this job? Answered.

2. Where in the states were you previously working? Answered.

3. Do you have a copy of your degrees and practice licenses? I started to flip through my folder to get them but he looked at the NVC packet he had, and decided I did not need to produce them. 

3. He looked at all the police clearances and laughed and then asked "Is there anywhere else you plan to live? I smiled and said "No sir, just the states for now".

4. He looked up and said "Everything looks like it is in order. Come back next week and collect your passport and immigration packet". And I was free to go on my merry way.

I was honestly taken aback by how short this was. I was in and out in about an hour and a half. The actual interview was less than 2 min.

Notes for EB filers: even though your credentials are screened through agencies like NBME or CGFNS, It might be a good idea to bring copies of degrees, certificatons, and/or practice licenses just in case.

I guess there was not much to ask because all the supporting documents were already sent to NVC, and the visa screen pretty much verified everything.

Additional info:

CEAC website just said "AT NVC" from scan date to CC. It changed to "IN TRANSIT" after P4 reciept, then to "READY" when embassy received it.

After this, embassy contacted me via email with embassy specific instructions, and to bring an additional police clearance.

Sorry I don't have new info. (pretty much all this has already been said on this forum). Also I only got asked the three questions.

Port Of Entry:

- Coming soon!! -

Edited by dream4200

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, dream4200 said:

Ok EB applicants I know information on our process is not as easily available as there are not many filers in our category on here.

Unfortunately based on my experience there is little much I can add because I was at the "interview" portion of the entire process for less than 2 minutes.

Standard porcedure:

Went through outside security, then presented my passport and interview letter (P4).

After this, we went through airport style security and then were directed to the waiting room, which also is the interview room. There are Windows that you go to, but it is all in the same place and other people waiting can hear your side of the conversation, but they can't hear the CO because you use telephones to talk through the glass (kinda like the prison visitations that you see in the movies. So it would have been kind of uncomfortable to get a rejection in the presence of everyone...anyways back to the subject at hand ).

You hand in you civil documents to the staff at the first window, and they will sort and arrange what they want. Then I sat back down and waitied to be called to the "interview window" (the wait was approximately 45 min).

Actual interview:

CO asked me to do the biometric finger prints and then to raise right hand and take the oath.

3. Do you have a copy of your degrees and practice licenses? I started to flip through my folder to get them but he looked at the NVC packet he had, and decided I did not need to produce them. 

3. He looked at all the police clearances and laughed and then asked "Is there anywhere else you plan to live? I smiled and said "No sir, just the states for now".

4. He looked up and said "Everything looks like it is in order. Come back next week and collect your passport and immigration packet". And I was free to go on my merry way.

I was honestly taken aback by how short this was. I was in and out in about an hour and a half. The actual interview was less than 2 min.

Notes for EB filers: even though your credentials are screened through agencies like NBME or CGFNS, It might be a good idea to bring copies of degrees, certificatons, and/or practice licenses just in case.

I guess there was not much to ask because all the supporting documents were already sent to NVC, and the visa screen pretty much verified everything.

Additional info:

CEAC website just said "AT NVC" from scan date to CC. It changed to "IN TRANSIT" after P4 reciept, then to "READY" when embassy received it.

After this, embassy contacted me via email with embassy specific instructions, and to bring an additional police clearance.

Sorry I don't have new info. (pretty much all this has already been said on this forum). Also I only got asked the three questions.

Port Of Entry:

- Coming soon!! -

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience. Hope everyone goes through such an easy interview. 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
8 hours ago, dream4200 said:

Standard porcedure:

Actual interview:

Additional info:

Port Of Entry:

- Coming soon!! -

Great, congratulations and thank you!  Good luck in the US! :)

Timeline
11 hours ago, dream4200 said:

Standard porcedure:

Actual interview:

Additional info:

Port Of Entry:

- Coming soon!! -

Great to share with us , thank you and congratulations again  Good Luck with POE and New Life;)

This info is very useful for us .

Timeline
4 hours ago, MaryLu19 said:

http://immigration-information.com/forums/forums/consular-processing.56/

Found this forum of consular processing cases for EB visas. Has quite a few cases if anyone is interested.

Thank you .;)

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
22 hours ago, green line2017 said:

dream4200 , i have a question do you have letter from employer  ?

Sorry for delayed response Yes. In my instructions that the embassy sent, they required that you have a letter from the employer that was sent within 30 days of interview. Mine was dated July 27 (21 before ). Basically all it needs to say is that the organization continues to offer you the job, and to contact them if any questions.

This is all my actual letter included.

July 27, 2017

U.S. Consulate

Immigrant Visa Section

Re:   Lastname, Firstname

Dear Consular Officer:

I confirm that "name of organization" continues to offer "Firstname Lastname" the position of _______________ in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in the approved I-140 petition. She will be employed at our facility located at _________________

If you need any other information, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Sincerely,

"Name of boss"

Director of Human Resources

Also it had the organization logo at the top, and it was signed. I did not have the actual document but the scan that was emailed to me of it. That is all I printed and took for that 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, dream4200 said:

Sorry for delayed response Yes. In my instructions that the embassy sent, they required that you have a letter from the employer that was sent within 30 days of interview. Mine was dated July 27 (21 before ). Basically all it needs to say is that the organization continues to offer you the job, and to contact them if any questions.

This is all my actual letter included.

July 27, 2017

U.S. Consulate

Immigrant Visa Section

Re:   Lastname, Firstname

Dear Consular Officer:

I confirm that "name of organization" continues to offer "Firstname Lastname" the position of _______________ in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in the approved I-140 petition. She will be employed at our facility located at _________________

If you need any other information, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Sincerely,

"Name of boss"

Director of Human Resources

Also it had the organization logo at the top, and it was signed. I did not have the actual document but the scan that was emailed to me of it. That is all I printed and took for that 

I appreciate thank you .... 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI! EB3 category

My petitioner submitted my civil documents last Aug 4 2017.  and I haven't received any email from NVC if they have received everything. Do they send emails regarding scan date upon receiving the docs?? thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.