Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
On 8/5/2017 at 9:11 AM, green line2017 said:

@green line2017 Any news on an interview?  Since EB2's are on hold, you are our hope here :))))  Keep us posted!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, tujna said:

@green line2017 Any news on an interview?  Since EB2's are on hold, you are our hope here :))))  Keep us posted!

hi @tujna, no still nothing for now. :( I will keep posting  :) 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
3 hours ago, green line2017 said:

hi @tujna, no still nothing for now. :( I will keep posting  :) 

You need a little bit more time. No worries, you'll get it shortly. Stay positive and hang in there!

By the way my CEAC page  turned to In Transit today. As you know, unlike to other visa types, EB petitioners page is at NVC from the beginning, it is quite exciting to see that changed to In Transit :). I liked it!

Timeline
6 hours ago, sulusum said:

You need a little bit more time. No worries, you'll get it shortly. Stay positive and hang in there!

By the way my CEAC page  turned to In Transit today. As you know, unlike to other visa types, EB petitioners page is at NVC from the beginning, it is quite exciting to see that changed to In Transit :). I liked it!

WOW fantastic thanks  a lot  for sharing  i'm so happy for you :jest:

Timeline

@dream4200  wish you all the best in your upcoming interview 8.17.2017 share pls. here  ..B-)

best  wishes for you we pray to be okay..B-)

Edited by green line2017

Timeline

@ pjsrav   wish you all the best in your upcoming interview  share your experience here ...

best  wishes for you we pray to be okay..B-)

Edited by green line2017

Timeline
33 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

Let this silence here is for good, and   bring to us dates for everyone soon  ;):D:jest:

My small update is that in the September Visa Bulletin, I am just 11 days away from being current :o  Can't wait for the last week of August!  This is the slowest month ever ;):jest::blink::D

Timeline
4 minutes ago, tujna said:

My small update is that in the September Visa Bulletin, I am just 11 days away from being current :o  Can't wait for the last week of August!  This is the slowest month ever ;):jest::blink::D

It's cool, everything will be fine, we're almost at the finish line :energy: stay calm .

Timeline

There is a update second wave interviews  

goobies 10/13/2016 6/26/2017 7/27/2017 4.43 0 7/27/2017 31 4.43 41 Mail CR1 Kenya Nairobi 8/14/2017 9/5/2017
Edited by green line2017

Timeline
On 8/13/2017 at 1:30 AM, green line2017 said:

All of our hopes are focused on this week,  i  pray for us ;):dance: there is a light in the end of tunnel :energy:  God bless us .. ......

Hopefully, you are a lucky one this week @green line2017!!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, tujna said:

Hopefully, you are a lucky one this week @green line2017!!!

Not just me,everyone who wait from so long ....

Thank you very much .

I pray for you all EB -2 to get to the end soon  keep Faith ..

Timeline
6 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

Not just me,everyone who wait from so long ....

Thank you very much 

I pray for you all EB -2 to get to the end soon  keep Faith ..

Thank you @green line2017!  EB2s have to wait at least another two weeks :( Hopefully, it goes fast for us and in the meantime, maybe you get great news from Sofia embassy!!!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, tujna said:

Hopefully, it goes fast for us and in the meantime, maybe you get great news from Sofia embassy!!!

I hope so  i keep post updates here  to the end.;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.