Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Wow ! Congrats....I envy your calmness through this depressive wait time. Happy dance for you :jest::jest::jest::jest:. I'm really happy for you...

Thanks a lot   yeaaa dance dance:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: it almost over  ...

I hope soon  you get your interview date  don't be worry :rolleyes: keep hope .B-)

Edited by green line2017

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

Thanks a lot   yeaaa dance dance:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: it almost over  ...

I hope soon  you get your interview date  don't be worry :rolleyes: keep hope .B-)

Thanks a lot...I look forward to sharing the good news.

Timeline

Hello @enigma992  You and Tujna ,yours Pd will be current in visa bulletin October  for November i think so....That it's not good at all.

More waiting, i hope you will get trough this ASAP .Hang in there .........

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
9 hours ago, enigma992 said:

Still nothing for me. Tujna, looks like we might have to wait until next month to get our interview. Or maybe they will schedule some after the next bulletin later this week.

Nothing for me either @enigma992!  In fact, I suppose I have some not so good news - I just called NVC and a seemingly more knowledgeable rep answered the phone.  She said that my case is not in line for interview but awaiting for dates to be current and will be scheduled for interview not earlier than October 1 for whatever month interviews they are then scheduling; not only that, then I would be "in line" for an interview and not like one of the first to get it (you have been waiting for a while, so I think you will be way ahead in the line).  I suppose there is some chance that she is wrong as we know there are cases when the opposite happened - cases scheduled for the first month they would be current but I guess I would not hold my breath on that one....  Sorry for the bad news, let's keep going forward and wait I guess a few more weeks....  Keep us posted!

Timeline
13 minutes ago, tujna said:

Nothing for me either @enigma992!  In fact, I suppose I have some not so good news - I just called NVC and a seemingly more knowledgeable rep answered the phone.  She said that my case is not in line for interview but awaiting for dates to be current and will be scheduled for interview not earlier than October 1 for whatever month interviews they are then scheduling; not only that, then I would be "in line" for an interview and not like one of the first to get it (you have been waiting for a while, so I think you will be way ahead in the line).  I suppose there is some chance that she is wrong as we know there are cases when the opposite happened - cases scheduled for the first month they would be current but I guess I would not hold my breath on that one....  Sorry for the bad news, let's keep going forward and wait I guess a few more weeks....  Keep us posted!

Everything will be fine, just stay positive for a few more weeks and your turn will come , you will be in line again ..

I send you PM

Edited by green line2017

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Now ceac site says READY  WOW :dance::bonk: NO MORE NVC  FOR ME WOOO HOOOOOO :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:..

Now we pray for all EB filers here to quickly skip nvc...................B-):)

Amen.....I can't wait to get this over and done with.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
12 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Now ceac site says READY  WOW :dance::bonk: NO MORE NVC  FOR ME WOOO HOOOOOO :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:..

Now we pray for all EB filers here to quickly skip nvc...................B-):)

Yeiiii!!  Ready and waiting for you :)))

22 days left for the EB2s!! Almost there guys!!!

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
2 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Guys what is going on with @Feanix ??

No idea! He has been inactive since August 3rd and his account seems to be closed since then. 

On 9/8/2017 at 8:58 AM, tujna said:

Yeiiii!!  Ready and waiting for you :)))

22 days left for the EB2s!! Almost there guys!!!

Still no October bulletin..

For me the big question is.. assuming we become current again on October 1st..do they schedule us a November interview or do we have to wait until end of October to get a December interview. From what you were told, the second seems more likely.

Nothing we can do but wait and see :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.