Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Feanix said:

Received P4 email today (interview notification), day after confirming date over the phone. 

Please if you have time try to do the check that JBMG  explain 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=1044463889

or try to reach on https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx 

48 minutes ago, tujna said:

Guys, I have a question for you, how long does it take to get the CC notification email after the CC date?  Tomorrow will be a week and we still haven't gotten it.

I got it a week after exactly. CC on Sunday June 23rd and email confirmation on Sunday June 30th. You will most probably get it tomorrow.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, miaqat2 said:

I got it a week after exactly. CC on Sunday June 23rd and email confirmation on Sunday June 30th. You will most probably get it tomorrow.

Thank you!  I guess in the meantime, we can prepare really good for the interview guys :)

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
2 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Please if you have time try to do the check that JBMG  explain 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=1044463889

or try to reach on https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx 

Right now it still says 'AT NVC'. I will update when/if it changes 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Angela1234 said:

Hey everyone, 

Just called NVC 15 mins ago and got the good news , got an interview date for September 18th. I am so happy :D. Good luck to everyone else. 

OMG Congratulations   this is Good news  cheers .......:jest:;);););):jest::bonk::idea::P:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: this is dance  for celebrating  Good News 

9 hours ago, miaqat2 said:

Hi guys, I couldn't stay away too long lol.

@enigma992 I called the NVC and got the same info. I'm hoping they would schedule our interviews in September for October and not start to schedule them in October. It just makes more sense.

The funny thing is that when I heard of this August retrogression a few weeks ago I called my lawyer and asked her to do sth about this. She said "don't worry this doesn't affect you coz ur green card is already in process" - well guess what, it did affect me :( anyway thank God for everything.

My lawyer told me I was sending NVC everything I needed but turned out I needed to send them proof of my visa status in Canada which meant I got a checklist and delayed Case Complete by 2 months, which now means I got caught in this EB-2 retrogression delay. Basically I would already have my Green Card and be in the US now if it wasn't for my lawyer giving me bad advice but now it will be October/November at best.

So I feel your pain, you would think you could rely on the immigration lawyers to get it right.

Looking at the spreadsheet from last year, there was one EB-2 from Canada who had a CC in early July and they received the interview notification at the end of August for October. So at least last year, they seem to have scheduled interviews for October at the end of August even though EB-2 PD was not current. Hopefully they will do the same this year.

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Angela1234 said:

Hey everyone, 

Just called NVC 15 mins ago and got the good news , got an interview date for September 18th. I am so happy :D. Good luck to everyone else. 

Congrats! That's awesome so see second person got his interview date. I will give a call later and hoping to get this time. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, sulusum said:

Congrats! That's awesome so see second person got his interview date. I will give a call later and hoping to get this time. 

WISH YOU LUCK 

Timeline
59 minutes ago, enigma992 said:

My lawyer told me I was sending NVC everything I needed but turned out I needed to send them proof of my visa status in Canada which meant I got a checklist and delayed Case Complete by 2 months, which now means I got caught in this EB-2 retrogression delay. Basically I would already have my Green Card and be in the US now if it wasn't for my lawyer giving me bad advice but now it will be October/November at best.

So I feel your pain, you would think you could rely on the immigration lawyers to get it right.

Looking at the spreadsheet from last year, there was one EB-2 from Canada who had a CC in early July and they received the interview notification at the end of August for October. So at least last year, they seem to have scheduled interviews for October at the end of August even though EB-2 PD was not current. Hopefully they will do the same this year.

This is great news!  I was thinking early September but a week earlier would be a welcome development!

I am sorry about the lawyer.  As I said they don't much deal with NVC so I am not surprised :(  At least if it is the company's lawyer, they will know that the delay was not your fault.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Angela1234 said:

Hey everyone, 

Yeiii, congrats to @Angela1234, @green line2017, you should be next :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.