BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Rangu!! said:

Please say a prayer for me am I  about to lose my mind, 217 days is really killing me! And seeing November filers are getting approvals makes me want to SCREAM and CRY!!!!!!! 

I am standing on 222 days now..  and uscis told us that its a normal processing time

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Just now, Faisal1 said:

I am standing on 222 days now..  and uscis told us that its a normal processing time

I'm sure they're also quoting their "normal processing time" garbage to that guy over there who submitted his petition way back in 1975...  :rolleyes:

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

Please USCIS workers,

Please please. 175. July 6. 

Please pull us out of your stack.

Sincerely,

Everyone sick of listening to me complain.

June 29th  here, we are running  out  of  patience. I can't  explain  how I feel  for this long  wait...225 days  

Just now, Faisal1 said:

We are at 248 today.  It will be 251 on Monday without any info at all.  Normal processing time my a$$!  :(

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

I want to cry even more, when they say it's in a normal process time!! 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

We are at 248 today.  It will be 251 on Monday without any info at all.  Normal processing time my a$$!  :(

How do you do it? Not wanting to hurt someone!! I am sorry for you guys, I always check to see if you have been approved. 

Finaly heard from USCIS 

Noa1 July 11th and RFE Feb 09th. 

Now wondering what they still need... now that I think of it, I have a feeling might be the stamp I was stupid enought to forget from a paper that was translated.. haah well I will give them what ever they need and then im on my way. ^_^

Someone one WAC number above mine just got an RFE.... it only had to be one number lower!!!! :jest:

K1 Filed – 05/07/17

K1 NOA1 – N0A2 – 02/06/2018 (211 days)

K1 Interview – 04/11/18 – Approved

Visa in Hand – 05/03/18

POE – LAX – 05/16/2018

Married – 06/11/2018

AOS Filed – 06/18/2018

24 minutes ago, Rangu!! said:

How do you do it? Not wanting to hurt someone!! I am sorry for you guys, I always check to see if you have been approved. 

I am really lucky to have Rose and many of the people here.  I have been talked off the ledge a few times but deep down it is simply not allowing the process to impact my relationship.  There needs to be separation.  If we knew it was going to be a year going in we would all be happy.  It is the perception of the delays that hurt.  We will get approved someday.  

It hurts that we are seeing November approvals but I am so happy for each approval.  We all have our own story.  If I would hit anyone it would be USCIS and never the lucky people who skip through this.  Imagine getting NOA2 in 68 days.  Another week for NVC and then another week for interview. Some lucky SOBs will have POE within 90 days of NOA1.  They will never even slightly understand what 250 days waiting for NOA2, or any information at all, feels like.  I don't blame them.  I blame USCIS. 

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, Canaderp said:

Woo way to go!

Thank you! I just about threw up, can't stop crying.

Guys - it WILL COME. It will. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

I JUST GOT AN EMAIL

WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

I JUST GOT AN EMAIL

WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

event.png

3 minutes ago, Rangu!! said:

CONGRATS! 

1 minute ago, Van & Tiger said:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

THANK YOU both. 

USCIS has sent me three text messages now. I don't know why they keep blowing up my phone. They can carry on.

I gotta do that timeline update.

You guys are absolutely the best, and I adore you all. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.