BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Just now, Canaderp said:

198 but it's 1am

wow dude, I'd wait and suck it up ! I mean seriously you are from CA which is not high fraud country. you literally just right there around the corner. what if your NOA 2 came 1 day after you withdraw your application ?

however if you think it's the best for you and love one :) 

Good luck !!! :) :) 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline
Just now, Christy&J said:

wow dude, I'd wait and suck it up ! I mean seriously you are from CA which is not high fraud country. you literally just right there around the corner. what if your NOA 2 came 1 day after you withdraw your application ?

It makes little difference to them where you're from tbh you see all kinds of nation's approved at varying rates.

Ultimately we're feeling like we need to make a call. Movement is slow, many are left behind and information is scarce.

I don't mean that to scare anyone and we're probably not doing the "right thing" but for our circumstances it's beneficial.

Thanks for the good luck and I hope we don't have to !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Canaderp said:

It makes little difference to them where you're from tbh you see all kinds of nation's approved at varying rates.

Ultimately we're feeling like we need to make a call. Movement is slow, many are left behind and information is scarce.

I don't mean that to scare anyone and we're probably not doing the "right thing" but for our circumstances it's beneficial.

Thanks for the good luck and I hope we don't have to !

It doesn't really scare anyone don't worry about that.

but there is a reason for those cases waiting, it may not be the country specifically. However 200 is not that realistic to give up and change course if you ask me. 220 is btw. After 220 sounds a little normal to ask what happened to my case. 

But not while there are this many waiting at the same date.

however again if you think that will be faster and beneficial for you. If I were you I would have done it already :) 

8 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

Then you can withdraw the withdraw but that's another lengthy process

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline
13 minutes ago, bruji & bichi said:

@Naes  - is this for NOA1 or NOA2 received??

@Naes We are NOA1 for July 28... NOA2...? Just making sure.

Edited by bruji & bichi

K-1 Visa
07/25/17: I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
07/28/17: Received Date - Dallas, TX

08/01/17: Notice Date - NOA1 Text and Email

08/02/17: I-129F fee - check cashed

08/05/17: Received NOA1 / Form I-797C

02/07/2018: NOA2 Notice Date

02/08/2018: NOA2 Online Status Approved (no email, no text)
02/12/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
02/23/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
02/23/2018: Case Number Assigned

03/05/2018: Embassy Received
04/10/2018: Medical
04/19/2018: Interview
05/02/2018: Visa in Hand
05/11/2018: US Entry (POE DFW)

06/06/2018: Married!! ❤️

AOS

08/01/2018: I-485/I-765 sent to Chicago

08/02/2018: I-485/I-765 received (USPS Tracking)

08/16/2018: I-485/I-765 received - text and email (G-1145) - check cashed

08/20/2018: NOA received via snail mail

09/05/2018: Biometrics

10/25/2018: Interview scheduled

I gotcha, how about go to bed now and get some sleep...:D

maybe when you wake up you'd have your NOA 2 :rolleyes:

it's almost Valentine's day, who knows, maybe USCIS will send you guys ( us) love letter :D :D 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Then you can withdraw the withdraw but that's another lengthy process

Ohhhh wow ! yea but then another few more weeks waiting <_<

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

It doesn't really scare anyone don't worry about that.

but there is a reason for those cases waiting, it may not be the country specifically. However 200 is not that realistic to give up and change course if you ask me. 220 is btw. After 220 sounds a little normal to ask what happened to my case. 

But not while there are this many waiting at the same date.

however again if you think that will be faster and beneficial for you. If I were you I would have done it already :) 

Our case couldn't be more easy for them to complete and when we began the process we were told it would take a few months, but we may still be a few months away from hearing about being a couple months away.

We probably should've pulled out earlier, and you're also right 220+ is the new norm. But for us, that's the nature of the problem.

You guys are all awesome and I can't express enough how much you've helped. I'm proud of all of you.

Timeline
1 minute ago, bruji & bichi said:

@Naes We are NOA1 for July 28... NOA2...? Just making sure.

That's noa1. Im gathering who's waiting from which date of July. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Christy&J said:

I gotcha, how about go to bed now and get some sleep...:D

maybe when you wake up you'd have your NOA 2 :rolleyes:

it's almost Valentine's day, who knows, maybe USCIS will send you guys ( us) love letter :D :D 

Here's hoping !! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Balamban said:

Wooo woo...  I've read about fast NOA2 to NVC here on the board recenctly and just called.  Case number assigned!  6 days from date received to case number assigned.

I used this:  Many have seen it but if you are waiting on NVC it's very useful and was today for me.

Now, you will have one of a few answers to you query. At NVC, In Transit, Arrived, or Ready. "Ready" is the magic word. That means that not only is your case at the Embassy, but it is already entered into the system. After paying your visa fee, you can submit your DS-160 and schedule your interview!!!

I guess now we must wait for it to flip from "At NVC" to "in transit" then to "arrived" then to "ready," and at that point we can schedule medical--is that correct.

The address above tells us, after receiving our case number to go to: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx   

change to "immigrant visa" enter case number and this is what I see:

Immigrant Visa Case Number: MNL2018xxxxxx

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete. You can also find these instructions online at http://nvc.state.gov (English) and http://nvc.state.gov/espanol (Spanish). You will find contact information for NVC at http://nvc.state.gov/ask

Do I ignore this and simply wait for "ready" then get info from Manila and schedule medical?

I think all that stuff is for other than K1--is that correct.

Six days!  I was expecting 56 days.  It's critical for us as I'm unemployed and my unemployment will end near the end of March.  Unemployment income IS accepted as income by USCIS but once it ends it may be a different story.

How long does it usually take to go from "AT NVC" to "Ready" in Manila--anyone know?

It was so depressing expecting NOA2 around Dec 15th and then not receiving it till January 31, a full 6 week worse than expected so it's no nice to expect it to take 50+ days to go from NOA2 to NVC.  Our case was assigned on 2/6 and is the 36th case that NVC assigned that day since it ends in 036.  Way to go NVC!  I shall instruct Don to give them a raise--forthwith.

nice!! I received NOA2 on the 31st of January too, ill get my fiance to ring them tomorrow! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 hours ago, Tom & Kylie <3 said:

I am joining the English beneficiary's! My fiance is from Kent, and the poor bloke is moving to Montana. In Montana, we get several feet of snow and surrounded by mountains. I hope he will adjust! Hahaha. He can't wait to leave England though. I LOVE London. We got to go to Shakespeare's Globe and I thought it was amazing. 

Lol it will be different but I'm sure he will be fine. 

I can't wait either I'm just so ready to be with the fiance now 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, J&j2017 said:

Hey guys my fiance received a call from his congressman that our case was assigned to an officer already. Omg! What does it mean? Will we getting an updates anytime right? 🙏🙏 @Naes have you seen a vj member like that? 😁😁😁

It is as it is :) you just need to wait for it to finish the initial adjudication for your approval. (Or rfe..but hopefully not!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.