BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

yes i know that but this is unfair because if they can work on 26 july but not on 3 july .. this is bullshit.. 

I'm all for frustration and anger towards the process... 

but we cannot just give a day the crown and think like that... I would go to May filers post and think about what I'm asking. And how they are actually doing july itself is a part of this frustration yet in this worldly unlawful order a blessing at the moment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm all for frustration and anger towards the process... 

but we cannot just give a day the crown and think like that... I would go to May filers post and think about what I'm asking. And how they are actually doing july itself is a part of this frustration yet in this worldly unlawful order a blessing at the moment.

Speaking of May and frustration, has anyone just tried suing the USCIS? Sure it'd take forever and cost a lot more money and probably accomplish nothing and...I'm starting to forget where I was going with this....but maybe just getting the ball rolling will scare some people into action and then you can back off? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Speaking of May and frustration, has anyone just tried suing the USCIS? Sure it'd take forever and cost a lot more money and probably accomplish nothing and...I'm starting to forget where I was going with this....but maybe just getting the ball rolling will scare some people into action and then you can back off? 

I don't think anyone will do that. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

You asked and concluded 😂😂 it would accomplish nothing, you know you can't even appeal a k1 visa.

and then the next sentence comes as "immigration is not a right it's a privilege" Yada Yada 

the only thing to do when a government office f up, is to get in touch with ombudsman. They are like customer service for government agencies. But you need to be over their timelines... and people also do that in May... yet they have to wait to first get a reply to that....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

yes i know that but this is unfair because if they can work on 26 july but not on 3 july .. this is bullshit.. 

I understand the frustration and anger. But there isn't much we can do but wait. It's not the later filer's fault they were approved before us. Is their system wack-a-doodle? Absolutely yes, but I can guarantee that every day we wait will be worth it once we are finally with our loved ones. 

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Timeline
1 minute ago, deepakchani said:

What's MCN stand for? 

Embassy code.

In detail: manila case number I believe

Edited by Naes

Timeline
Just now, vsforlife said:

This means a week left to start August..

At least a week.

they don't always just move to the next month just because they touched the day before it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

At least a week.

they don't always just move to the next month just because they touched the day before it.

Well no because there’s still the 26, 27, 28, and 31 left of July 

8 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Midday Scan 1/31/2018 12:30 p.m. USCIS time.

7/17/2017  1/31/2018    Your Current Status: Case Was Approved

Finally some July 17th peeps who aren't RFE! Woohoo!! NOW DO MINE PLEASE

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

15 minutes ago, vsforlife said:

This means a week left to start August..

Maybe a week an a half or two, for what I've seen here, they usually do cases of the whole month before going to the next one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.