BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
40 minutes ago, GabrielaM said:

it would be my dream but I'm still bored waiting. I was happy to see the case of 07/13. I'm from the day 07/14. May the Noahs come to us all. Good evening. I'll let you know when I leave mine

Yeah same here, thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 hours ago, John and Janay said:

At least 24 cases from July 5 have been approved today. 

Im going to melt in my seat! Please USCIS!!!!! 

I’m July 3 and now I’m gonna have a cow and say “where’s my NOA2!” :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are July 3rd and they skip our case.. but all good...we just have to be positive that one day it will come.. :) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Chicagoseal said:

I don’t want to be the @John & Rose of July 😭😭😭. No offense to John!

My biggest pet peeve

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Chicagoseal said:

I don’t want to be the @John & Rose of July 😭😭😭. No offense to John!

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

My biggest pet peeve

Is 7/7 the new 6/6?? Now I'm curious about how it was with the dates 5/5 and 4/4 😂

Edited by P&R2017

Timeline
Just now, P&R2017 said:

Is 7/7 the new 6/6?? Now I'm curious about how it was with the dates 5/5 and 4/4 😂

In May it was 5/16 and 5/26.

the problem is about Fridays and the day before huge Mondays... they try to or at least end up touching those days a lot.

I'll try to update per date information tonight so anyone can check and will try to put a tick or something for dates they at least somehow touched so we can see what they're doing.

but it is really too early to worry. They just started and for normal times they're doing really good for just starting.

but again pleaseee check your mailboxes because even with some updates online that we can see, there will be mails in those boxes without updates.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

In May it was 5/16 and 5/26.

the problem is about Fridays and the day before huge Mondays... they try to or at least end up touching those days a lot.

I'll try to update per date information tonight so anyone can check and will try to put a tick or something for dates they at least somehow touched so we can see what they're doing.

but it is really too early to worry. They just started and for normal times they're doing really good for just starting.

but again pleaseee check your mailboxes because even with some updates online that we can see, there will be mails in those boxes without updates.

Thanks, 

I just thought it was to coincidence those dates...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

Thanks, 

I just thought it was to coincidence those dates...

Oh I know that was a good joke :) 

i just can't stop adding the insight cause I don't want someone to panic as we just started here ;) not everyone is as crazy as us checking old forums 🤣🤣😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
9 hours ago, P&R2017 said:

Okey Juleez( as @Chicagoseal Said)... I NEED HELP.. I watched almost everything on NETFLIX that I could find...

Now I'm out of idea for series..

Plz plz give some names of good series to watch... I need my vitamin: "Don't think about NOA2 pill" 💊💊💊💊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.