zeta054

I-751 July 2017 Filers

3,068 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Ksenia_O said:

It should be correct.

IF1 - Alien whose record of admission is created upon the conclusion of a valid marriage contract after entering as a fiance or fiancee of a U.S. citizen.

https://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=CM_0010181503

Congratulations!!! 

Thank you!

Just want to be sure that everything is correct and I won't have to send it back lol. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just now, Roel said:

Thank you!

Just want to be sure that everything is correct and I won't have to send it back lol. 

You are welcome!

After that  huge launch of green cards with wrong residency dates on them and other mistakes ,  recently made on 10 years green cards - I understand :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Roel said:

Thank you!

just found this on dhs.gov 

https://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/lawful-permanent-residents/ImmigrantCOA

Just one more proof you are good (IF1 category is under Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens)

Edited by Ksenia_O

I just check website it is saying :

On August 9, 2018, We Received your Form I-751, petition to Remove Conditions on 
Residence, Receipt Number EAC------------, at your local office. 

My receipt date is 25 July, 2017

What does this mean?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
35 minutes ago, MadeForEachOther_ said:

On August 9, 2018, We Received your Form I-751, petition to Remove Conditions on 

What does this mean?

My NOA date is 7/26/2017, and my case status is showing the exact same message. Apparently hundreds of people are seeing the same placeholder message as well, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. 

You can download the USCIS case tracker app on your phone if you want. On the search tab, you can see the status of other cases.

20 minutes ago, odeserts said:

My NOA date is 7/26/2017, and my case status is showing the exact same message. Apparently hundreds of people are seeing the same placeholder message as well, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. 

You can download the USCIS case tracker app on your phone if you want. On the search tab, you can see the status of other cases.

Thanks for your reply. Now i feel relief.   

Best of luck for all of us......

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
57 minutes ago, MadeForEachOther_ said:

What does this mean?

While waiting for the I-129F I remember that these were referred to as "touches". They touched your file most likely.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

5 hours ago, mrs thb said:

Oh Man!  I am so disappointed!!

Sorry you were unsuccessful.  If its the same person, then I hear you.  We've had her many times and yah, not the happiest of the bunch,  The men there are far more helpful.  Guess the sup held her word just to satisfy her.  And the rest is bs, cuz you and I both know we have identical dates and I was given the stamp on the 13th of July which renders their song and dance as untrue. Maybe she the offspring of some superstar.  

It amazes me that people from VSC who already received their 10 GC are receiving the new extension letters.  There's several of them. Blows my mind!  Just one more example of how messed up this process is.  Gosh, it's pretty scary!!

Hang tight and maybe you should try downloading that auto refresher people spoke about earlier on this thread.

The IO I had ( lady) -  no issues with her ( she said that she would not know if he would give stamp or not) . It was the supervisor ( guy) that says none of his staff should have been giving out stamps so early as 'I am the supervisor'..  Maybe it is a 'new/recent' policy he implemented.  You are in Reno  so maybe that is why you had no issue getting it early- who knows?  I wonder if the other Sac person who went to Reno got the stamp. 

I-129F Sent : 2014-09-15
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-09-24
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-20
NVC Left : 2014-11-05
Packet 3 Received : 2014-11-13
Packet 4 Received : 2014-12-05
Medical : 2014-12-19
Interview Date : 2015-01-23 Montreal
Interview Result : Approved 2015-01-23
Loomis picked up passport from Montreal: 2015-01-27
Passport/visa in hand:2015-01-30

POE'd at Toronto Pearson Airport: 2015-04-01

SSN received: 2015-04-08 or so

Married : 2015-04-23

AOS/EAD/AP submitted as one : 2015-05-19

Biometrics AOS: 2015-06-15

EAD approved : 2015 July but did not receive until 2015-09-30

AOS interview: 2015-09-25

AOS approved: 2015-09-25

GC received: 2015-10-02

ROC I751 package mailed 7/19
uscis received package 7/21 as per USPS
check cashed 7/25/2017
noa i797 dated 7/21/2107/ WAC17293xxx
noa i797 received 7/27/2017

Biometrics not needed; used what was on file

Infopass i551 stamp ( 12months) done 8/17/2018

No RFE.

No Interview.

ROC approved Oct 25,2018.  i797 notice received Oct 29,2018 

PR card received Oct 30 2018 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My NOA1 date is july14th 2017, VSC

we live in Virginia.

Getting restless now as the extension letter will expire in 3 weeks and still waiting for GC or 18 months extensions letter or Infopass appointment. 

I am checking daily but not getting any appointment.

folks in Virginia, anyone got the infopass recently and which place in Va?

6 minutes ago, madhavisri0618 said:

My NOA1 date is july14th 2017, VSC

we live in Virginia.

Getting restless now as the extension letter will expire in 3 weeks and still waiting for GC or 18 months extensions letter or Infopass appointment. 

I am checking daily but not getting any appointment.

folks in Virginia, anyone got the infopass recently and which place in Va?

We are in Virginia (local office is in Fairfax).  Finally had 1 appointment appear today thanks to a page refresher.  By the time I got the information entered, the slot had already been taken.  Crossing my fingers for you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
6 hours ago, Roel said:

Got my green card in mail today. 

I assume the category IF1 is correct? 

i got confused with your dates! :(

i guess green card is not enough to adopt to this country's way of data format mm-dd-yyyy? lol

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Jen89sn said:

Hello !

Im a jully filler also and still waiting for my green card. I alr got my stamp. Is it ok for me to travel back to my country with the stamp? Will it be difficult for me to get back when i enter immigration custom? Im going to stay for 2 months. Hv anyone ever experience this situation? Thank you!

You should be ok, see this thread

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.