stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 6/17/2017 at 4:01 PM, Lilly2302 said:

Maybe by make it official he meant as asking her to marry him.

Me and mine were discussing marriage the first month. One year later and we just officially filed🙂

When you know, you know. It also helps that we were both been married previously. Second time's a charm!

Relationships are pretty simple equations. They take effort, work and commitment. A little bit of love thrown in there and everything turns out just fine❤️

Timeline
On 6/3/2017 at 6:44 AM, Buttar said:

Now sit back grab some pop corns and wait for the movie to start :) 

mine got approved after 9 months but then again it depends on your background ! 

Goodluck and all the best 

Did you have any RFE's hold you up?

if so, about how long was the delay for you?

thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Did you have any RFE's hold you up?

if so, about how long was the delay for you?

thanks!

I got one In the end and that was how do I relate to my fiancé and we sent in a detailed explanation and after 5 days our petition was approved. 

after a month we got email from embassy that our case is ready for interview . I had interview on 30th May 2017 .. my visa is in Administration processing and counting days.. more wait and more wait .. journey is tough but it will end one day. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Buttar said:

I got one In the end and that was how do I relate to my fiancé and we sent in a detailed explanation and after 5 days our petition was approved. 

after a month we got email from embassy that our case is ready for interview . I had interview on 30th May 2017 .. my visa is in Administration processing and counting days.. more wait and more wait .. journey is tough but it will end one day. 

Thank you for sharing and congratulations! That's fantastic and the wait is definitely worth it. 🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Buttar said:

Good luck, I am just starting the journey so we'll see how it goes.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ric & Angie said:

Good luck, I am just starting the journey so we'll see how it goes.

All the best :) hope things will work out fine for you ! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Thank you for sharing and congratulations! That's fantastic and the wait is definitely worth it. 🙂

Make sure you have all the documents before the embassy interview .... best of luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

I sent my June 1st and was rejected due to incorrect petition! :( Ugh, I was so caught up in the details of the supporting documents I failed to check the petition again.  has anyone else been rejected and advise if I can disassemble my old documents that were sent back to me as back up?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, AnxiousCitizen said:

I sent my June 1st and was rejected due to incorrect petition! :( Ugh, I was so caught up in the details of the supporting documents I failed to check the petition again.  has anyone else been rejected and advise if I can disassemble my old documents that were sent back to me as back up?

Did you send the old I-129f form then, or another type of form?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

I sent a 4/30/2016 edition and it should have been the 12/30/2016 edition that would be accepted until 6/9.  Now, I have to resubmit with the 4/27/2017 form.

Timeline

Still anxiously waiting for our NOA1. 

Looking at June filers so far in this forum, there seems to be a lot less in here in comparison to those who have filed in the previous months.

7 hours ago, Goodluckeveryone said:

I came here on k1. Will be happy to answer any question

Where are you from?

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Timeline
10 minutes ago, KandW said:

Still anxiously waiting for our NOA1. 

Looking at June filers so far in this forum, there seems to be a lot less in here in comparison to those who have filed in the previous months.

If you go to your timeline, you can follow a bunch of us and get an idea for when everybody starts getting approved for stuff and how the process is going. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.