stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

guys - this just in.... my application was "assigned to an officer for processing" per a notification i just got.... this was in response to a ticket I created to have my app reviewed for being outside of the timelines (when 9/1 was listed on the site) .... i really dont know if this means anything but i thought i would let you guys know incase there are similar situations among us.  im june 6th NOA1 ... note the notification said ill be notified within 45 days .... so yea.... im not really putting my faith in this notification............

2 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

There is no activity at all on the scans for June.

I'd hazard a guess that they've abandoned the directive to update to try and catch up.

hoping so 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

DONT DO IT!!!  I had hair in June when I started this journey!

I had a life....

its 2 am and I woke up from a dream of noa2s to check if the mail came....

im going back to sleep

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Deusebom said:

guys - this just in.... my application was "assigned to an officer for processing" per a notification i just got.... this was in response to a ticket I created to have my app reviewed for being outside of the timelines (when 9/1 was listed on the site) .... i really dont know if this means anything but i thought i would let you guys know incase there are similar situations among us.  im june 6th NOA1 ... note the notification said ill be notified within 45 days .... so yea.... im not really putting my faith in this notification............

hoping so 

@AZSunshine78 and I posted earlier how we got the same.....  We're all in the same boat!

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Naes said:

I had a life....

its 2 am and I woke up from a dream of noa2s to check if the mail came....

im going back to sleep

5 am ... I thought I was writing correct....

boy i shouldnt write staff when I wake up like this

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

False Alarm.... As Naes predicted, they deem it appropriate apparently to write to us to tell us what others got updated on the app.

I'm REALLY angry about this.  They shouldn't do that and get peoples hopes up in this way.  

No need to write a letter and send it in the mail to say "Its within normal processing times" - thats absolutely terrible service...

Anyway - sorry for the false alarm everyone - back to the wait!

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

False Alarm.... As Naes predicted, they deem it appropriate apparently to write to us to tell us what others got updated on the app.

I'm REALLY angry about this.  They shouldn't do that and get peoples hopes up in this way.  

No need to write a letter and send it in the mail to say "Its within normal processing times" - thats absolutely terrible service...

I don't want to be right 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

I am so sorry to hear that. It was fun while it lasted. Think of it as a dress rehearsal for the real thing. It will happen soon. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

June 27th NOA1

Sep 9 online inquiry 

got response today 😳😳

The status of this service request is:

On November 9, 2017, you contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) about your I-129F because you believe your case is outside normal processing times.

Your case is currently delayed because the required security checks are still pending.  We cannot make a decision on your case until we receive the results of these security checks.

We hope this information is helpful to you.”

don’t know what this means, I see they are just sending random emails to everyone that called I suppose..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kari & Atti said:

June 27th NOA1

Sep 9 online inquiry 

got response today 😳😳

The status of this service request is:

On November 9, 2017, you contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) about your I-129F because you believe your case is outside normal processing times.

Your case is currently delayed because the required security checks are still pending.  We cannot make a decision on your case until we receive the results of these security checks.

We hope this information is helpful to you.”

don’t know what this means, I see they are just sending random emails to everyone that called I suppose..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Actually this is different...

this may really just mean your background checks are taking longer..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im starting to doubt if they are doing their job 😭😭😭😭 172 days and counting. It’s so frustrating to check your app and then usps to look if there’s any changes. I already uploaded two uscis app and still there’s no news. I might download all the uscis app today just to be sure 😂😂😂

june 6 where are you going to have movement. I’m afraid the day would come that I don’t know how to count already. 

☹️☹️☹️☹️

2 minutes ago, Stacey24 said:

Im starting to doubt if they are doing their job 😭😭😭😭 172 days and counting. It’s so frustrating to check your app and then usps to look if there’s any changes. I already uploaded two uscis app and still there’s no news. I might download all the uscis app today just to be sure 😂😂😂

june 6 where are you going to have movement. I’m afraid the day would come that I don’t know how to count already. 

☹️☹️☹️☹️

All the apps get their information from the same bad updates. There will be no differences in what is reported by using different apps. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
On 11/19/2017 at 1:46 PM, JSCGPV said:

I went with Rapid Visa, but I'm not far enough along to know if I will get a RFE or not. However, they were very thorough with me and looked over and went through my petition with 4 different people before sending it to a final person for one last check. They actually found a couple mistakes I made, which made me feel better. I'm a very organized and detail oriented person and thought my petition was perfect, so I'm glad I went with them. Costs some extra money, but to me the piece of mind is worth it. They also are very thorough and knowledgeable about any part of the process and really know what is going on and keep current with all the changes. I like the fact anytime I have a question I can reach them 24/7.

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

All the apps get their information from the same bad updates. There will be no differences in what is reported by using different apps. 

yeah. Maybe I just want to calm myself for downloading all those app. It’s getting frustrated everyday 😭😭😭 that I even get mad with my fiancé. 

I’m going crazy with the whole process 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Nefertari said:

I am in the same boat , I STRONGLY agree with you

My fear is wait like some May filers to 180 or more

Look at the bright side. Why worry about 180?  You are already at 172. That is just 8 days. Relax. It will happen. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nefertari said:

I am in the same boat , I STRONGLY agree with you

My fear is wait like some May filers to 180 or more

😭😭😭 I told myself I wouldn’t worry too much with this process but It didn’t happen. 180?? No please lol 172 is killing me already how much more for 180 😂😂😂 I might ask my fiance to call uscis everyday for that.

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Look at the bright side. Why worry about 180?  You are already at 172. That is just 8 days. Relax. It will happen. 

@John & Rose thank you. Yeah just a few more days and waiting game will end. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.