stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Anyone with NOA1 date of JUNE 1st and 2nd here? 

Edited by msscarlette

32 minutes ago, Naes said:

So you're the key person

Unless they completely bypass June 1 like they did with May 11, we are one of those, yes! :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Naes said:

Well I'm more of a they'll start slowly on then and will go up to 170s for peak person 😊

So I'm actually in between you and @The Squirrel

160-170 fingers all the way crossed 

I have the same thought process...I’m thinking 165-170 B-)

9 minutes ago, KBA said:

Does anyone know how to remove a case from case tracker? I can’t seen to find a delete option! I have the iPhone version. Thanks :)

Swipe left.  Hit delete.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So, we finally got our RFE letter. I read here somewhere that there is a chance that they will send RFE just to waste time. What they are asking is a 2x2 picture of me and my fiancé,  that we already have submitted. I think our pictures passed their standard. I even used pictures from this photo place for my previous US visas. I am wondering if they just misplaced our pictures, want to waste time, or we really need to get our pictures taken again and I will mail it to my fiancé(expensive). I want to know what you guys think, and where did the beneficiaries from the Philippines went to get their pictures taken. Thanks :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

So, we finally got our RFE letter. I read here somewhere that there is a chance that they will send RFE just to waste time. What they are asking is a 2x2 picture of me and my fiancé,  that we already have submitted. I think our pictures passed their standard. I even used pictures from this photo place for my previous US visas. I am wondering if they just misplaced our pictures, want to waste time, or we really need to get our pictures taken again and I will mail it to my fiancé(expensive). I want to know what you guys think, and where did the beneficiaries from the Philippines went to get their pictures taken. Thanks :)

I was going to ask, what is (if anyone knows) the typical thing they ask for when sending out the RFE? Seems a lot of RFEs are sent out and returned. 

Just curious. :)

17 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

I was one of the people concerned about them sending RFEs just to buy some time.  I hope they lost the pictures because just creating an RFE for no good reason can really add to the stress.  I wonder if their point system gives them points for RFEs?  A quota maybe?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

So they are on june now? And did you send glossy pictures or matte?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, qqq said:

So they are on june now? And did you send glossy pictures or matte?

That’s good news if they are touching June cases...although an RFE stinks, at least something is happening! Although it seems a bit petty. 

1 minute ago, KBA said:

That’s good news if they are touching June cases...although an RFE stinks, at least something is happening! Although it seems a bit petty. 

I know right? As per their timeline NOA1 is june. I hope theyre not just sendind RFEs just to buy time. So, i would like to know if they sent glossy or matte.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.