1,454 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
41 minutes ago, GabiMatch said:

Hello I just check the status of all of my cases and it seams to be okay...did you try to call USCIS they will tell you the status of your case on the phone without even having to talk to anyone.

My filling date was June 14 and I just got my EAD a little over a week ago, it should be done for you in a week or 2 based on your filling date...you're almost there!

Good luck!

Hi Gabi, this happened few minutes ago. I called them this morning, the service rep officer told me i will have a response within 3 days cos she can see the status is on processing. The worst is that nothing shows up at all right now for the both case nos EAD and I-485 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, ChrisMG said:

My wife received her EAD & AP combo card today!!! Major progress but still waiting for the interview to be scheduled. 

FYI still no updates online. So don't bank on the online updates.

06/19/2017 - Mailed I-130 (G-1145, I-130A) & I-485 (G-1145, G-325A, I-864, I-765, I-131, I-693) 

06/21/2017 - Delivered Chicago Lockbox

06/28/2017 - USCIS Cashed check

06/29/2017 - I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 Received notification via text and email

07/08/2017 -  Received I-797C in the mail for ASC Appointment Notice (Biometric) scheduled for 07/18/2017 1pm

07/26/2017 - Got a notification online saying "we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSCxxx, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice

10/06/2017 - Received EAD & AP Approval letter *approval date 10/02/2017*

10/10/2017 - EAD & AP combo card received

Ok Chris. I was also told not to worry about Expediting with job offer cos the status shows it’s on process. 

Hi guys.

I went to an infopass appointment today - the officer said she agrees with me that I don't need another medical and will pull my file sometime this week :)

The issue was my DS-3025. London medicals don't tick either 'complete' or 'incomplete', but instead write on page 2 'vaccination requirements complete'

I showed her page 2, which she says might not have been in my file (I 100% sent it). She said if it was in my file then it's an oversight and she apologises.

Hopefully it will be resolved now, but I'm not going to get too excited JUST yet...

N-400 Timeline

March 16 2021 - Interview & same day Oath Ceremony, Ft. Myers FL - Officially a US citizen!

February 8 2021 - Interview Scheduled for March 16th

January 20 2021 - Received Biometric Reuse Letter

September 1 2020 - Filed Online

ROC Timeline

December 14 2020 - Green Card Received

December 12 2020 - Approval Notice Received

December 8 2020 - Approval Email, Case Status Updated

November 4 2019 - Completed Biometric at USCIS Tampa

October 26 2019 - Received Biometric Appointment Letter - Scheduled Nov 4th

July 25 2019 - Received 18 Month Extension Letter

July 23 2019 - Check cashed

July 22 2019 - Text notification, #YSC Potomac

July 17 2019 - Packet delivered

July 15 2019 - Packet mailed to Dallas

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I just submitted another SR. I submitted my first one on September 11th without any response. Hopefully I will get my EAD/AP Combo Card soon. :-(

Timeline
9 minutes ago, ty15 said:

I just submitted another SR. I submitted my first one on September 11th without any response. Hopefully I will get my EAD/AP Combo Card soon. :-(

Your EAD is supposed to have been approved by now. Did you receive RFIE? Have you tried calling uscis? You should have called before doing another SR. I hope you get it soon. 

Timeline
Just now, Athens said:

Your EAD is supposed to have been approved by now. Did you receive RFIE? Have you tried calling uscis? You should have called before doing another SR. I hope you get it soon. 

I called and talked to them. I submitted another SR because the lady told me that I should submit another one after 30 days, so I did. And no, I didn’t receive a RFIE.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, ty15 said:

I called and talked to them. I submitted another SR because the lady told me that I should submit another one after 30 days, so I did. And no, I didn’t receive a RFIE.

Ok. Well hopefully you will get it soon. We all will have our EAD soon. 

51 minutes ago, ty15 said:

Take a look at VJ Timelines...they state that EAD that were sent June 20th are been processed now...you should have an answer shortly.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

02/14/2012 - Meet in person for the first time after talking online for over a year! :wub:

04/11/2012 - His first Visit to Brazil!!! (He was there twice).

09/12/2012 - Trip together to Cancun.

09/18/2012 - My First arrival/visit to United States (I visited about 4 to 6 times until my last arrival)

09/27/2016 - Last Arrival on B1/B2 Visa

02/01/2017 - MARRIED!!!

05/28/2017 - Package Sent

05/30/2017 - Package delivered 

06/09/2017 - Package returned (outdated I-130)

06/12/2017 - New package sent

06/14/2017 - New Package delivered

06/20/2017 - Check cashed

06/21/2017 - e-mails and texts received

06/24/2017 - Notice of action (Acceptance letter) received in the mail.

06/30/2017 - Biometrics appointment received in mail.

07/03/2017 - Biometrics done! (it was a successful walk in, my appointment was 07/10)

09/02/2017 - Service Request for EAD.

09/25/2017 - Call to tier 2 after no update on SR.

09/25/2017 - New Card Is Being Produced!!! (YAY)

09/30/2017 - EAD in hands!!!

04/08/2018 - Online Status Changed! - Interview Scheduled!!!

04/11/2018 - Inteview letter on the mail!

05/11/2018 - Interview at West Palm Beach field Office - Approved on spot!!!

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my absent lately but I have a bad tooth infection due to my wisdom teeth that decide to come out now and my husband need me all the time because of the accident, I just wanted to let you guys know that I just got my Social Security Card yesterday and I'm very happy for that, now we are working on putting me on his health care benefits...things are starting to look god! (except of my face that is very swollen :jest:)

Latter guys!!!

02/14/2012 - Meet in person for the first time after talking online for over a year! :wub:

04/11/2012 - His first Visit to Brazil!!! (He was there twice).

09/12/2012 - Trip together to Cancun.

09/18/2012 - My First arrival/visit to United States (I visited about 4 to 6 times until my last arrival)

09/27/2016 - Last Arrival on B1/B2 Visa

02/01/2017 - MARRIED!!!

05/28/2017 - Package Sent

05/30/2017 - Package delivered 

06/09/2017 - Package returned (outdated I-130)

06/12/2017 - New package sent

06/14/2017 - New Package delivered

06/20/2017 - Check cashed

06/21/2017 - e-mails and texts received

06/24/2017 - Notice of action (Acceptance letter) received in the mail.

06/30/2017 - Biometrics appointment received in mail.

07/03/2017 - Biometrics done! (it was a successful walk in, my appointment was 07/10)

09/02/2017 - Service Request for EAD.

09/25/2017 - Call to tier 2 after no update on SR.

09/25/2017 - New Card Is Being Produced!!! (YAY)

09/30/2017 - EAD in hands!!!

04/08/2018 - Online Status Changed! - Interview Scheduled!!!

04/11/2018 - Inteview letter on the mail!

05/11/2018 - Interview at West Palm Beach field Office - Approved on spot!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys! I’ve been a silent reader on here..

My Timeline:

Married: March 25th, 2017

Filled forms I-485/I-130/I-765: June 26th

Checks Cashed: July 3rd

Biometrics appointment: July 26th

“Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview”: August 1st

1st SR: September 25th (91 Days) No Response

2nd SR: October 2nd (98 Days) Standard Response “Case Under Review”

3rd SR: October 11th (107 Days) 

Hoping to get an update on my case soon! I was on DACA but that expired a month ago so I haven’t been able to work or drive which is frustrating!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Arizona0505 said:

Hey guys! I’ve been a silent reader on here..

My Timeline:

Married: March 25th, 2017

Filled forms I-485/I-130/I-765: June 26th

Checks Cashed: July 3rd

Biometrics appointment: July 26th

“Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview”: August 1st

1st SR: September 25th (91 Days) No Response

2nd SR: October 2nd (98 Days) Standard Response “Case Under Review”

3rd SR: October 11th (107 Days) 

Hoping to get an update on my case soon! I was on DACA but that expired a month ago so I haven’t been able to work or drive which is frustrating!

I was told to wait 30 days before submitting another SR. I submitted two, one on September 11th, and another one today, October 11th. I’m waiting now and I’m sure that I will hear back soon, probably this week! You should too.

Timeline
1 hour ago, GabiMatch said:

Take a look at VJ Timelines...they state that EAD that were sent June 20th are been processed now...you should have an answer shortly.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Thank you! I’m hoping so.

1 hour ago, GabiMatch said:

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my absent lately but I have a bad tooth infection due to my wisdom teeth that decide to come out now and my husband need me all the time because of the accident, I just wanted to let you guys know that I just got my Social Security Card yesterday and I'm very happy for that, now we are working on putting me on his health care benefits...things are starting to look god! (except of my face that is very swollen :jest:)

Latter guys!!!

Get well soon and congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! I know this is a very different topic but my friend needs help. Is anyone of you here filing AOS from B2 visa? Do you have the copy of the requirements or cover letter? Please message me or post it here. Thank you! I'll greatly appreciate it.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Réina17 said:

Hello everyone! I know this is a very different topic but my friend needs help. Is anyone of you here filing AOS from B2 visa? Do you have the copy of the requirements or cover letter? Please message me or post it here. Thank you! I'll greatly appreciate it.

He or she has to submit a big package with the following forms:

I-130 Package

* check or money order $535

* G-1145 (optional) - Online Updates

* I-130 - Petition for Alien Relative

* I-130a 

* 2x G-325a (one for the petitioner + 2 passport pictures and one for the beneficiary + 2 passport pictures)

* copy of petitioners birth certificate
* copy of petitioners Passport
* certified copy of marriage certificate

* copy of beneficiaries birth certificate with certified translation

* copy of beneficiaries passport and b-2 visa

* copy of beneficiaries I-94

* Tons of proof that the marriage is real (pictures, joint bank accounts, joint insurance, joint leases, etc.)

https://www.uscis.gov/i-130

I-485 package

* G-1145 (optional) - Online Updates

* check or money order $1225

* I-485 - Adjustment of Status

* 1x G-325a + 2 passport pictures (beneficiary)

* copy of beneficiaries birth certificate with certified translation)

* copy of I-94

https://www.uscis.gov/i-485

* I-864 - Affidavit of Support

* Copy of Petitioner’s Birth Certificate (front and back)
* Copy of Petitioner’s passport
* Copy of Petitioner’s Federal Tax Return, Form W-2, and Form 1099 that relates to her/his returns (W-2 for years 2016, 2015 and 2014)
* Letter from Petitioner’s current employer stating position, salary and start date

https://www.uscis.gov/i-864

I-693 - Medical (he/she needs to take this form to a uscis approved doctor; they will fill it out and seal it)

https://www.uscis.gov/i-693

* I-765 (optional) -Employment Authorization

* 2 Passport pictures

* Copy of beneficiaries passport and b-2 visa 

* copy of I-94

https://www.uscis.gov/i-765 (click on the one that says “optional checklist for I-765 [c9]”)

* I-131 (optional) - Advanced Parole

* 2 passport pictures 

* copy of I-94

https://www.uscis.gov/i-131

It’s a lot and maybe I forgot something. Tell your friend to read the instructions for each form. He/she will know which additional documents he/she has to submit with the USCIS forms. Just click the links. After that it should be easy to create a cover letter.

IMPORTANT: He/she should file for AOS before his/her I-94 expires. Don’t file out of status! After he/she submitts the application he/she will have legal status even with a expired I-94 until USCIS makes a decision.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.