JimandChristy

Trump: No Politician in history has been treated WORSE

263 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just now, Transborderwife said:

Well my vow renewal dress is coming from Kiyev...

Coincidence?  

I think not. 

Have you you ever spoken to a Russian...or even thought about talking to one?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, eieio said:

Coincidence?  

I think not. 

Have you you ever spoken to a Russian...or even thought about talking to one?

I have not had verbal relations with those women...or men

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Relax dude. She can only come on the first floor. Men only on 2nd floor 

She probably has a listening device that can hear through floors.....and its probably a Russian device.

I warned you

Timeline
5 hours ago, eieio said:

Lol. It is apparent you do not speak for or have any clue what most Trump supporters think or feel.

no disappointment at all. We knew how bad the establishment did not want Trump to win and we knew that the more the establishment fights Trump.....the better he is doing. It is even going to get worse before it gets better. The swamp is deep and they are not going to give up their power without a fight. Change for many is painful....but it is exactly what this country needs.

I speak based on the campaign promises he made, of which he came through with none. 

However, you shed light on something I suspected already: many who voted to Trump did so out of ignorance, and had no idea what his platform was, because there wasn't one. It's reveals and reflects the unpreparedness of the man, and his base. It seems the people who voted for him believed he could run the country like a monarch, and do as he pleased. Perhaps the reason some are not disappointed is because they have no idea how the political process in this country works, or how a democracy is supposed to work.  I for one am glad I live in a country where these people are a minority. 

Thank you. Your post was very informative.

6 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I'd have to agree.  If he does nothing more, the fact that liberals still can't accept that he won is bringing me joy day by day.  Almost daily, I see a liberal going crazy over Trump.  It's like Christmas every day.

Wow. I feel bad for you. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline
9 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

I speak based on the campaign promises he made, of which he came through with none. 

However, you shed light on something I suspected already: many who voted to Trump did so out of ignorance, and had no idea what his platform was, because there wasn't one. It's reveals and reflects the unpreparedness of the man, and his base. It seems the people who voted for him believed he could run the country like a monarch, and do as he pleased. Perhaps the reason some are not disappointed is because they have no idea how the political process in this country works, or how a democracy is supposed to work.  I for one am glad I live in a country where these people are a minority. 

Thank you. Your post was very informative.

No matter how you try and twist and spin your lack of knowledge about Trump supporters....you are still failing.