1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Ana Wharton said:

Is anyone of you able to access the uscis case number?

no i think that part of website is down. you can access uscis.gov but  not being able to check status

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
12 hours ago, rwat1 said:

Why doesn't Potomac (YSC?) show up on this webpage?

http://www.visajourney.com/content/times/

???

Is this link showing correct information? According to this link, California service center is looking for may 21 cases for approval of i-130. According to today's record: I mean 13 Nov 2017....

Screenshot_2017-11-13-21-53-24-88.png

Edited by Juliar

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ana Wharton said:

Is anyone of you able to access the uscis case number?

Been like that for 2weeks now... some ip address can check perhaps depending on which geographical area and some can't.  I dont know why 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got approved a week ago but my letter didn't get here until today. 

Potomac service center

NOA1 May 18

NOA2 November 6

The check my case status online hadn't updated though, but the case was approved. Best wishes!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
26 minutes ago, ccjm said:

Potomac service center

NOA1 May 18

NOA2 November 6

The check my case status online hadn't updated though, but the case was approved. Best wishes!

Wohoo.....congratulations for the approval :). Kindly,. please update your timeline if you did not already :)

Best of luck 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Timeline
40 minutes ago, ccjm said:

Potomac service center

NOA1 May 18

NOA2 November 6

Congratulations on your approval 

1 hour ago, ccjm said:

Potomac service center

NOA1 May 18

NOA2 November 6

Congratulations!! Thanks for updating your timeline 😊

2 minutes ago, yekabeltre said:

Hello guys. I dont know how update my timeline. 😭

Hi. I checked your timeline, you selected R1, you should change it to IR1/CR1

image.png.2c714de070ec1058f7a3340bc242e787.png

Timeline

hello everybody ! i have some great news ,my husband decided  to call USCIS  after a few of you had done the same and seen that you have been approved .

My husband called and spoke to a tier 2 officer and he told him that we have been approved on  NOV 8TH !

NOA1 - MAY 22nd 

NOA2 - NOV 8th

if you are in the month of may (Potomac center) i HIGHLY suggest u call and see, hopefully good news awaits !

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE WE ARE IN THE HOME STRETCH !!

24 minutes ago, idled said:

hello everybody ! i have some great news ,my husband decided  to call USCIS  after a few of you had done the same and seen that you have been approved .

My husband called and spoke to a tier 2 officer and he told him that we have been approved on  NOV 8TH !

NOA1 - MAY 22nd 

NOA2 - NOV 8th

if you are in the month of may (Potomac center) i HIGHLY suggest u call and see, hopefully good news awaits !

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE WE ARE IN THE HOME STRETCH !!

Congratulations!!

I will urge my husband to do the same. Thanks for posting this :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.