1,512 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, no_where_man said:

Same here. I called and needed to leave my phone number and got called back after 3 hrs from an officer. He was extremely nice and took the time to look at my application and told me it seems that it has been assigned to an officer and I should hear something within the next two weeks. My PD is 05/30. So at least this gives us the hope that they are indeed working on May filers. Fingers crossed. 

8 hours ago, HisForeverWife said:

I've updated mines. My pd is may 8th, got approved 10/31, got the mail 11/6 And the text and email 11/8

We haven't called but tried case inquiry online, it said we are still within the processing period so the we cannot submit the inquiry. Glad to know that they are working on the May filers.  Just anxious coz we didn't file thru RapidVisa or immigration lawyer but we did our best to follow the instructions for filing of petition. Does anyone sent wedding photos too? We have a lot of photos but didn't send coz it's not listed in the requirements. We sent affidavits of our guests present at the wedding and mother-in-law's affidavit.

I guess we'll be glad to see some updated timelines from you guys so we'll know that we're next. Keeping the faith.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, Cal & Chat said:

We haven't called but tried case inquiry online, it said we are still within the processing period so the we cannot submit the inquiry. Glad to know that they are working on the May filers.  Just anxious coz we didn't file thru RapidVisa or immigration lawyer but we did our best to follow the instructions for filing of petition. Does anyone sent wedding photos too? We have a lot of photos but didn't send coz it's not listed in the requirements. We sent affidavits of our guests present at the wedding and mother-in-law's affidavit.

I guess we'll be glad to see some updated timelines from you guys so we'll know that we're next. Keeping the faith.

Yeah. My wife is currently pregnant and due end of April....trying and praying that she be here early March...but I guess I am just hoping for too much. it will represent a challenge to take time off here, from work,  to go to the birth, deal with embassy for the child birth certificate abroad to get him/her a passport and then the agony of leaving my wife to get back to work and prepare things here....so much time and money needed if it happens this way that will be a hardship for me. So I share your prayers, the sooner the better and hopefully the embassy can grant an expedition for the case once at the NVC stage. 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Hello guys!! I have good news!!!  So the Uscis sent a RFE and i got it oct 23 then i sent them my respone on oct 26 express. On Nov 1 they recieved it. And today i got my approval in my mail🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈 im so happy it only took them 2 weeks to approve my petition. The Rfe was because my attorney didnt sent the I130A form. My PD is May 3. I hope i can help someone in the same boat as me. I now wondering whats next? And how long would take for the interview?

Edited by yekabeltre

6 minutes ago, Ivan Acosta said:

My PD is May 22 when do you think I will get an approval letter??

Hello my friend. I think very soon. One or two weeks from now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
55 minutes ago, yekabeltre said:

Hello guys!! I have good news!!!  So the Uscis sent a RFE and i got it oct 23 then i sent them my respone on oct 26 express. On Nov 1 they recieved it. And today i got my approval in my mail🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈 im so happy it only took them 2 weeks to approve my petition. The Rfe was because my attorney didnt sent the I130A form. My PD is May 3. I hope i can help someone in the same boat as me. I now wondering whats next? And how long would take for the interview?

Congratulations on your approval... what's your service centre?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 11/3/2017 at 4:37 PM, truelove29 said:

My PD is April 25th at TSC & nothing yet. My receipt number still says invalid since they never entered it to begin with. It's frustrating but hopefully we'll hear something soon!

According to VJ, it says I-130 for spouse CR1 , they are process April 26 as of this post.

See here on the right hand side.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/times

So you and me are up now (I'm PD Apr 26), we should hear in the mail within the next week or two.

ACcording to here, only 50% of the April filings have been processed by TSC (this number may be not accurate due to reporting by members who haven't updated their timeline... but it's a  estimate)

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=2&sortby=2

Edited by rwat1

CR1 Journey for US Citizen (USC) with Spouse (China)

Service Center: Texas Service Center

2/14/17 - Got married

4/23/17 - Mailed I-130 via UPS

4/26/17 - Received by USCIS; Priority Date (PD)

4/28/17 - NOA1 (I-797C mailed out by USCIS)

4/30/17 - Received text (no email) notification of Case #

5/06/17 - I-797C hardcopy recieved

... <the wait> ...

Estimated I-130 approval according to VJ: Nov 3 - 9, 2017

USCIS Officer Start Reviewing my Case: Nov 30, 2017 (according to Tier 2 support)

My personal estimation: Dec 10, 2017

Actual I-130 approval: Jan 31, 2018 (280 days or ~9 mons)

2018-03-15 - USCIS ship package to NVC; NVC receives package from USCIS on 2018-03-26

2018-05-14 - NVC Case Created; NVC Case # assigned (Welcome Letter PDF via Email on 2017-05-17)

2018-05-30 - DS-261 (Agent Choice) submitted, AOS Fee paid (next day processed)

2018-06-18 - IV fee paid (IV fee invoice generated earlier on 06/12)

2018-06-23 - DS-260 (IV application) submitted
2018-08-06 - I-864 (AOS) + AOS support docs + DS-260 (IV) + IV support docs mailed (Could have ship this out faster, maybe 1.5 mons faster)

2018-08-14 - NVC declares Case Complete; NVC ships physical package to Guangzhou on 2018-08-22 + emailed copy 08-23

2018-08-22 - Email notification from NVC for scheduled interview for Sep 25, 2018 at 8:30am; includes Medical Exam instructions

2018-09-07 - Medical Exam in Shanghai scheduled; Results delayed due to need for extra Sputum+Phlegm test for Tuberculosis (+8 week wait)

2018-09-16 - 3 days of Sputnum TB test; need to wait 8 weeks

2018-09-25 - Missed scheduled Guangzhou interview due to lack of medical exam results (still waiting)

2018-11-19 - Med. Exam results ready; Email notification from NVC for scheduled interview for Nov 29, 2018 at 9:10am

2018-11-29 - Missed scheduled Guangzhou CR1 interview due to conflict schedule; NVC re-schedules for Dec 4, 2018 at 8:10am

2018-12-04 - Attended Guangzhou CR1 interview - SUCCESS!

2018-12-11 - Passport received with CR1 Visa Stamp

2019-01-15 - Enter Boston (POE) - Official permanent resident via CR1 conditional green card

2019-01-17 - Applied & Approved for SSN at local office (should receive in mail 2 weeks); 2019-01-24 - SSN Card Recieved

2021-01-14 - I-751 packet/application submitted via USPS mail (USCIS received on 2021-01-21)
2021-01-15 - Green Card/Permanent Resident Card/I-551 Card EXPIRES, need to submit I-751 removal of conditions before this expiration date
2021-02-23 - I-797 Notice of Action  received in mail (extends expired Form I-551 (aka Green card) by 18 months; notifies $680 accepted)
2021-11-02 - Request For Evidence (RFE) (USCIS received I-751 past CR expiration date); 2021-11-13 - I replied to RFE (Extraordinary circumstances; COVID-19, Post-marked vs. Received date)
2021-12-13 -  I-797 Notice of Action received in mail (extends expired Form I-551 (aka Green card) by 24 months, likely due to RFE delay)
2022-02-10 - I-797C Notice of Action on I-751 (INTERVIEW DATE set for Mar 21, 2022)
2022-03-21 - USCIS Lifting Conditions Interview at JFK Building in Boston, MA (Approved on same day via Case Tracker)

Note: All format is YYYY-MM-DD

10 hours ago, Ivan Acosta said:

My PD is May 22 when do you think I will get an approval letter??

Hopefully soon.

Please update your timeline 😊 thanks

10 hours ago, yekabeltre said:

Congratulations!!🎉🎉🎉

Hoping we get our approval letter soon 🙏🙏🙏

Please update your timeline 😊 thanks

15 hours ago, no_where_man said:

Yeah. My wife is currently pregnant and due end of April....trying and praying that she be here early March...but I guess I am just hoping for too much. it will represent a challenge to take time off here, from work,  to go to the birth, deal with embassy for the child birth certificate abroad to get him/her a passport and then the agony of leaving my wife to get back to work and prepare things here....so much time and money needed if it happens this way that will be a hardship for me. So I share your prayers, the sooner the better and hopefully the embassy can grant an expedition for the case once at the NVC stage. 

Praying for your sooner approval. And you're right, try to expedite, you have valid reason for it. Just don't forget to pay all fees before your spouse arrives the US. I read someone did file for expedition and so they skipped paying for the fees online then the embassy told them to just pay some other fees upon arrival in the US then was denied entry and the wife needed to go back to her country just to pay the fees. 😬

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hypekicks said:

Anyone know when is Texas Processing Center finishing May 2017. 🤔

What is ur noa 1 date mine in may

Edited by Tanvir singh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Hypekicks said:

Anyone know when is Texas Processing Center finishing May 2017. 🤔

It's hard to tell because they don't finish a month completely before moving on. There are still some March filers & a lot of April filers still waiting for NOA2. So you may get lucky & they approve you within 6 months...or it could be more than 7 months. There's no real rhyme or reason with the process.

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.