smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

I just get really frustrated when I don't see many approvals for april filers. It's tuesday, should have been a lot yesterday and today lol 

They are really slow at the moment

They have been averaging FIVE VJ member approvals per day for quite a while now.

Before it was 10-15 per day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Derick said:

Our wedding date is 12/30 and I am hopeful to keep it. I am in Philadelphia and have been to Rio few times. I have some very good Carioca friends.

That has been our hopeful wedding date as well. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
6 hours ago, Anna and Bryan said:

AND WHY IS IT THEY ARE PROCESSING MAY FILERS RFE ON A LATER DATE WHEN THE EARLY DATES OF MAY ARE NOT TAKING ACTION YET

USCIS logic... :wacko:

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
6 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

Because a RFE is quicker to process then it is to get all the info back on a good one. Where did you see any may filers got a RFE?

Saw it in the tracker (iPhone app).

image1.PNG

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

1 hour ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

The processing times finally say May 1! Its our turn now, I hope we all get our approvals quick!

Yup! Thats the NOA1 date - so hopefully late April filers will get wrapped up soon!

This waiting is brutal….

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

Saw it in the tracker (iPhone app).

image1.PNG

What is this app on the iPhone? Can you please screenshot so I can get it as well? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

The processing times finally say May 1! Its our turn now, I hope we all get our approvals quick!

I wouldn't hold my breath, it could go backwards again. Not to long ago it stated may 3rd. Now 128 days for us and still can't believe we are still waiting for a touch from May 15. Should I expect middle of October now? looks like they get slower and slower. 3 months to clear to noa2, then 4 now 5 months or more. Is 6 months the new norm? I just can't see the middle of May petitions happening by the middle of October with the approval pace that is taking place now. I was hoping for August, and Planning for September. Now that doesn't work just hoping before Christmas, but even that looks tight now. Frustrated in the least but we have plenty of patience. Just getting harder and harder to field the questions from my fiance` " why is it taking so long? Is our docs correct and do they have them? Have they started processing May yet?   etc., etc.,..... Okay my questions are the same but I know or hope they have them and not lost them or miss filed them into another month. Just waiting our turn to come hopefully sooner than later....

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, tpeach said:

I wouldn't hold my breath, it could go backwards again. Not to long ago it stated may 3rd. Now 128 days for us and still can't believe we are still waiting for a touch from May 15. Should I expect middle of October now? looks like they get slower and slower. 3 months to clear to noa2, then 4 now 5 months or more. Is 6 months the new norm? I just can't see the middle of May petitions happening by the middle of October with the approval pace that is taking place now. I was hoping for August, and Planning for September. Now that doesn't work just hoping before Christmas, but even that looks tight now. Frustrated in the least but we have plenty of patience. Just getting harder and harder to field the questions from my fiance` " why is it taking so long? Is our docs correct and do they have them? Have they started processing May yet?   etc., etc.,..... Okay my questions are the same but I know or hope they have them and not lost them or miss filed them into another month. Just waiting our turn to come hopefully sooner than later....

We have to stay positive. Positivity and faith is all we have to keep us sane and excited. No offense i just dnt want to think negative. im excited because its getting closer!!!😁😁😁 Plus there was already 4 status updates today!!Here we come noa2!!! day 133🙌💃

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.