smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Maria1989 said:

Still waiting from 5/17........ smh @Trinab80  let's just hold hands and pray. This is getting unbearable. 👭

I was getting worried earlier because I hadn't seen you post anything lately.

Girl I'm right there with you. We gonna get through some way, somehow. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

56 minutes ago, samari said:

yes, finally after 171 days we receive our noa2
noa1 May 30
noa2 November 21

I'm so happy!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Did you show up on @Shoegum scan today? How did you find out?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

So from reading this discussion page I am guessing USCIS is not sending out approved cases to NVC? Or NVC is being so slow to process? This doesn’t sound exciting at all :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

¿Y se actualiza en línea?

estamos actuando como raros agentes del FBI @The Squirrel , la gente sospechará 😂😂😂😂

lol has not been updated let's hope that soon

Just now, Naes said:

And is it updated online?

we are acting like weirdo FBI agents@The Squirrel, people are gonna get suspicious 😂😂😂😂

Got that right :lol::lol:

I really want to ask how many forum members before 15th are still in received. And April also, but I think they are all done. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

Got that right :lol::lol:

I really want to ask how many forum members before 15th are still in received. And April also, but I think they are all done. 

And If it's not then probably those cases that take longer time - for checks- and if any of them hearing me.. you should probably call them everyday and harass them to an extend of telling you what's going on 😁

2 minutes ago, samari said:

lol has not been updated let's hope that soon

That's not necessary anymore. Enjoy your approval! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Naes said:

And If it's not then probably those cases that take longer time - for checks- and if any of them hearing me.. you should probably call them everyday and harass them to an extend of telling you what's going on 😁

That's not necessary anymore. Enjoy your approval! 

thank you very much after all this long process we have to celebrate big lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 hours ago, Lilly2302 said:

Good morning! My fiance was trying to call uscis 18003755283 and he says this number doesn't work. Can someone help me out?

this number is correct... 1- (800) 375-5283

I called this number a few times myself... Can't say my phone calls were fruitful but the number does work 

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.