smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Swissmiss82 said:

bwahahaha you guys just cracked me up!

let's hope he just took a quick nap and will be back shortly with some good news

This scanning makes me go sleepy too...

my internet slows down.. my Netflix doesn't agree 

and its really late late where he is so I'm sure he's taking a good sleep 😊

14 minutes ago, Naes said:

This scanning makes me go sleepy too...

my internet slows down.. my Netflix doesn't agree 

and its really late late where he is so I'm sure he's taking a good sleep 😊

well he deserves some good rest. I mean this is a full time job with this entire tracking and stuff hahaha

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Can anyone tell me - how long does it roughly take from NOA2 to K1 in hand and ready to book flights? I'm a beneficiary from the UK. Haven't had my NOA2 yet - NOA1 was 24th May.

I already have savings and my fiancé can support us both with no issues once I arrive in the US.. I'm wanting to quit my job here in the UK pretty much right after we get the NVC number..

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, sagreda said:

I had a notification notifying me of approval and then I couldn’t find same info on apps or website. Now I am looking at the scan and my case number isn’t listed anymore. Was I delirious earlier,

May 30th NOA1

WAC1790346063

We don't have anything...On apps our case is received still...but like real we got approve ..so don't worry or try to call.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

Can anyone tell me - how long does it roughly take from NOA2 to K1 in hand and ready to book flights? I'm a beneficiary from the UK. Haven't had my NOA2 yet - NOA1 was 24th May.

I already have savings and my fiancé can support us both with no issues once I arrive in the US.. I'm wanting to quit my job here in the UK pretty much right after we get the NVC number..

If you look on immigration timelines for UK it can be done in 35/37 days but as there are reports on delays at NVC right now, I’m sure it’ll have a knock on effect

Edited by June2017UK

Timeline
1 hour ago, LucyDolly said:

Hi congrats on your noa2, my advise would be not to resign until you have your visa in hand. even though the UK is counted as a low risk country you just never know what the decision will be at the interview. Look at using holiday allowance as your notice period and request your 2 days off to fit in with this to speed stuff up. I am in the same position as you but am covering all bases off. I wish you all the best :)

is it just me or are we all acting like addicts with @Shoegum 's updates...

I feel like we need an intervention :jest:

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

8 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

is it just me or are we all acting like addicts with @Shoegum 's updates...

I feel like we need an intervention :jest:

Hahaha i already got my NOA2 but I'm still excited of Shoegum's everyday updates. 😂🤣😅

Edited by plyn1209

3 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

Hi! We also received our NoA1 same date as yours. I know the wait is very frustrating. We are also praying for the notice so we can go ahead and start everything. 

Hoping for the best! 

Raffy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

@smilei OMG I'm so happy for you!!! Must be an AMAZING feeling, cant wait for my turn. First POE of our thread, you deserve it! 😘

Guys RFE notice November 6, still no hard copy, my fiance never call, she looks like she don't worry either, I'm starting prepare my trip for canada,if she want she can find me there to have our life  ,but I'm tired be the only one who worry,a couple suppose to be a team,and we are no team.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.