smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I guess no one has use the "ask an attorney" feature here....I just wonder for a small fee if they are able to call the USCIS and get further than any of us.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

So I guess no one has use the "ask an attorney" feature here....I just wonder for a small fee if they are able to call the USCIS and get further than any of us.....

Hey pmeyer, I don't know much about the feature here, but I work with a pretty experienced and honest attorney here in Chicago, and she says they don't give special treatment to attorneys. I suppose since they have no legal obligation to provide information, attorneys generally won't get any more than we do. From what I've heard, it's after the petition approval that attorneys can take the lead (if you are working with one) and have more active involvement in case progress. Seems like the petition is just a waiting game that sucks across the board (especially for those of us in this particularly delayed group). :(  Sorry for the not-at-all-satisfying response, but I'm hoping you and all of us here can get past this hurdle very soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
9 hours ago, LabOz said:

Right now only December slots available for US Embassy in Manila for K-1 but that can change.

Thanks

Steven

How can i check when interviews are available for haiti

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
7 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Since i have my MNL case number how do i check it online? When i go into the ceac.state.gov site and input number it does not show me anything at all.

Make sure that you're selecting Immigrant as the Visa type...  hope that helps.

Hello. I am the canadian beneficiary and we are at day 159 of waiting. I am wondering if there are any other canadians that have made interveiw appt in montreal? And how long it takes to get interview? Just starting to stress even more after reading that it might take 4 months to get an interview 😢

Edited by Zak and Lyndsay

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Zak and Lyndsay said:

Hello. I am the canadian beneficiary and we are at day 159 of waiting. I am wondering if there are any other canadians that have made interveiw appt in montreal? And how long it takes to get interview? Just starting to stress even more after reading that it might take 4 months to get an interview 😢

I am interested to hear as well...fiancé is Canadian as well...I pray it is not 4 months to get an interview after all the waiting for NOA2! 

3 minutes ago, KBA said:

I am interested to hear as well...fiancé is Canadian as well...I pray it is not 4 months to get an interview after all the waiting for NOA2! 

It will very sad if this take another 4 months after waiting 6 - 7 for the first stage.

Edited by Zak and Lyndsay

Timeline
On 24.10.2017 г. at 5:27 AM, kat.cap13 said:

Not yet! I'll message you once I do!!

Case is still 'in transit'. The minute it goes to ready I'll be submitting Packet 3.

Any news from Montreal? :rolleyes:

Edited by Stela&Eli
Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

Visa issued - January 18th Visa delivered - January 19th POE - January 28th

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

SSN cards(K1+K2) received in mailbox August 20 2018

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

Timeline
33 minutes ago, KBA said:

30 minutes ago, Zak and Lyndsay said:

It will very sad if this take another 4 months after waiting 6 - 7 for the first stage.

For sure it is not so long but waiting NVC after NOA2 can add up to month and then at least a month to schedule appointment at the consulate... The good part is everything may change :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is day 12 after NOA2, and my fiance will call again NVC, I hope they have our case this week!

Edited by Stela&Eli
Spoiler

I-129F sent - April 24th 2017     CSC date received - April 27th 2017   NOA1 date - May 1st 2017

RFE - CSC sent October 2nd (case tracker shows 27th September)  RFE - received October 5th  RFE - sent back to CSC  October 6th  RFE- CSC received -October 7th (case tracker shows October 13th) 

NOA2 date - October 18th 2017(case tracker shows October 19th), NOA2 Hard copy -October 24th;  NVC #assigned - November 15th NVC left November 21st

Consulate received - November 28th Packet 3 sent - December 18th; Packet 4 received - December 22nd; Medical exam - January 3rd 2018; Interview -January 17th 2018 APPROVED

AOS+EAD+AP

Package sent Feb 23rd 2018, Delivered Feb 26th 2018, NOA1 - text and email confirmations March 8th 2018, NOA1 - hard copies received March 12th 2018

Biometrics appointement - March 30th 2018 (requests received March 16th), 2nd Biometrics appointment for EAD for one of my K2s - April 16 2018

New card is being prepared for I-765 - August 13 2018 (online status), Card is mailed - August 16 2018 (online status), Received approvals for i-130 and i-765, also letter for interview - August 17 2018, Status updated to USPS received your Card - August 17 2018, EAD/AP combo cards received in mailbox - August 18 2018,

Interview - August 29 2018 Green card for me K1 received September 7th 2018, K2s received 2 weeks later

12 minutes ago, Stela&Eli said:

Any news from Montreal? :rolleyes:

No!!!! I've sent Packet 3 three times already!  Hoping to hear something this week… I think we have the slowest embassay!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, kat.cap13 said:

No!!!! I've sent Packet 3 three times already!  Hoping to hear something this week… I think we have the slowest embassay!

What are they doing....?!? 

What happened when you sent Packet 3? No reply with Packet 4 or they are sending some message?

Edited by Stela&Eli
Spoiler

AOS+EAD+AP

2 minutes ago, Stela&Eli said:

What are they doing....?!? 

What happened when you sent the Packet 3? No reply with Packet 4 or they are sending some message?

So my case was 'ready' Oct-24 and I sent it that day and they replied quickly that they didn't receive my case yet. On Oct-25 I re-sent Packet 3 and got an email back not to schedule my interview and wait for further instructions. On Oct-27 my status was updated again on CEAC tracker and I re-sent my Packet 3..waiting to hear back...

I'm really hoping to schedule my interview tomorrow… if not I'll keep re-sending Packet 3!!

Timeline
Just now, kat.cap13 said:

So my case was 'ready' Oct-24 and I sent it that day and they replied quickly that they didn't receive my case yet. On Oct-25 I re-sent Packet 3 and got an email back not to schedule my interview and wait for further instructions. On Oct-27 my status was updated again on CEAC tracker and I re-sent my Packet 3..waiting to hear back...

I'm really hoping to schedule my interview tomorrow… if not I'll keep re-sending Packet 3!!

You' ll do it tomorrow! Good luck! :)

Spoiler

AOS+EAD+AP

17 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Just received a notification in my app :huh::huh::

May 1st from received to approved, no country

Hootie & the Blowfish lost his mind completely

Image result for hootie blowfish gif 

There are some people who live in USA ,and apply for k1 visa .some people travel there with tourist visa ,they cant married with that visa ,so they apply for k1 visa ,but they live in USA ,the country is USA , I received that notice too 

Edited by Daphney

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, LabOz said:

Right now only December slots available for US Embassy in Manila for K-1 but that can change.

Thanks

Steven

damn.. was hoping for a FY17 marriage here.. bad timing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.