smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Shaman said:

340550 ✌️And still waiting for a miracle to be together this Christmas ✌️👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 🎄 

340986 I didn't even see the 33xxxx sequence being processed . I wanted to be in Christmas with him... I see it harder and harder as weeks go by

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, kalo said:

340986 I didn't even see the 33xxxx sequence being processed . I wanted to be in Christmas with him... I see it harder and harder as weeks go by

There's been no hint on May,11 recently and now we see a bunch of May 11-15 approvals, and all those approvals that come in hardcopy first. That gives me hope we're close ✌️✌️

And we're anyway much much closer than 160 days ago. 😉

PS

331854 & 331855 & 332009 approved btw )

Edited by Shaman

28 minutes ago, Shaman said:

There's been no hint on May,11 recently and now we see a bunch of May 11-15 approvals, and all those approvals that come in hardcopy first. That gives me hope we're close ✌️✌️

And we're anyway much much closer than 160 days ago. 😉

PS

331854 & 331855 & 332009 approved btw )

Lets keep the hopes high then!! :) and have a wonderful weekend!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Shaman said:

340550 ✌️And still waiting for a miracle to be together this Christmas ✌️👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 🎄 

Miracles do happen....can't have wedding plans because of this uncertainty...going to the courthouse to marry..thank God my princess understands...I gave up on Christmas as the embassy in Manila is usually a 52 day wait..I hope your embassy is not as busy. I pray, pray, pray, and PAY...I love how they cashed my check so fast :) but can't take a looksie at our application before 170 days....ugh...Hang in there, and know I pray for all May filers to be graced with the golden ticket.

Timeline

Has anyone used the "ask an attorney" function on this site? I know it costs money but I wonder if they have any success calling for people...OR if they even do that. Maybe one of them could get through to tier 2 and get better information. I miss my princess so much and am trying to avoid going to the Philippines again, but if we are not approved by the 31st of this month, I am going...then will probably get an RFE while I am gone and not be able to enjoy myself...ugh....I feel like a mess sometimes :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Can USCIS lose the evidence you sent them? Because in the RFE they're asking for stuff we ALREADY provided...

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

On 5/3/2017 at 6:21 PM, LabOz said:

Hi,

You only fill in your physical address: 1 if it is Different from your mailing address on prior page.

If you put the same address in both mailing and address 1 it would not be the end of the world.

They just want to mail stuff where YOU want it to go AND they need to know where you currently reside.

My physical address and mailing address are different. My mailing address is a PO box. So, should I put that next to street number and name or put that somewhere else?

Timeline
3 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Miracles do happen....can't have wedding plans because of this uncertainty...going to the courthouse to marry..thank God my princess understands...I gave up on Christmas as the embassy in Manila is usually a 52 day wait..I hope your embassy is not as busy. I pray, pray, pray, and PAY...I love how they cashed my check so fast :) but can't take a looksie at our application before 170 days....ugh...Hang in there, and know I pray for all May filers to be graced with the golden ticket.

Im sorry for your frustrations. My fiance and I planned a courthouse wedding as well because of this uncertainty, We will do the big wedding by next year, that way my family could come. I gave up Christmas too cause there was this applicant who took a print screen of oct-dec interview dates showing nov is already fullybooked, whereas for dec, there are 10-15 as far as i remember. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Meech said:

Can USCIS lose the evidence you sent them? Because in the RFE they're asking for stuff we ALREADY provided...

It is expected to happen. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Has anyone used the "ask an attorney" function on this site? I know it costs money but I wonder if they have any success calling for people...OR if they even do that. Maybe one of them could get through to tier 2 and get better information. I miss my princess so much and am trying to avoid going to the Philippines again, but if we are not approved by the 31st of this month, I am going...then will probably get an RFE while I am gone and not be able to enjoy myself...ugh....I feel like a mess sometimes :)

I am on the same boat. Going in November 1st week.if i get RFE, won't be able to respond till I come back

16 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Just received a notification in my app :huh::huh::

May 1st from received to approved, no country

Hootie & the Blowfish lost his mind completely

Image result for hootie blowfish gif 

@The Squirrel got the same notification. What's going on? Lol! 

Screenshot_2017-10-29-08-17-25-044.jpeg

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.