smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jazzi said:

Hey everyone, I just got my NOA2 approval in the mail today, dated Oct. 12.  Woo hoo! 156 days from the first NOA1 of May 9.

BUT!!!!!  The USCIS website has still not updated for me.  So for those of you waiting, keep an eye on the mail! 

what are you last 6 numbers? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jazzi said:

Hey everyone, I just got my NOA2 approval in the mail today, dated Oct. 12.  Woo hoo! 156 days from the first NOA1 of May 9.

BUT!!!!!  The USCIS website has still not updated for me.  So for those of you waiting, keep an eye on the mail! 

congrats !

did you received a text message on your phone too ?

Edited by pia

1 minute ago, Jazzi said:

that's awesome news!!!! hope there are many more in the mail that are not yet on the website!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jazzi said:

So happy for you! Hope we get ours soon!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 minute ago, pia said:

congrats !

did you received a texte message on your phone too ?

I didn't sign up for a text message, but did sign up for an email notification that I have not received yet either. 

I'm may 16, 5 months since my fiance received noa1, today my fiancee called uscis, they said difference thing, they said they will contact her when they have made a decision, Sir my case have been transferred,nope TSC, Sir blah blah blah ? Nope we can't give much information,we  have to made a decision , after much blah blah blah, guys believe me ,my fiancee can be very depressive in such situations ,we was in camera ,I heard her saying ,I'm citizen of the United,I'm in my right to know what is happening with my case,sir if you was in my situation! Sir is frustrating, because uscis have to decide if our loves is true or false,all I ask it's a little information,I want get married soon,I can't even choose a right date. Its was sad seeing her getting in that situation, wanted to hold her ,but in the camera I can't ,so I see her smiling, when she done, she saids,I’ll call once a week but I’ll get a letter he  saids. I'm happy cause she is happy,but I know he saids that cause he wanted she calm down ,but she saids he was so gentle.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, pia said:

congrats !

did you received a text message on your phone too ?

5 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

that's awesome news!!!! hope there are many more in the mail that are not yet on the website!

4 minutes ago, marineman225 said:

So happy for you! Hope we get ours soon!! 

Thank you all so much!! It's been rough waiting all this time.  I will be sending tons of prayers and positive vibes you all get notifications soon too! 

10 minutes ago, Jazzi said:

Congratulations 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

12 minutes ago, Jazzi said:

HiCongratulations

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hey Jude said:

Congrats!

@Azarhia

Did you check the app if you're approve already or your fiance just recieve the mail?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.