smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

Thank you for the great recap :)

I know you have a great knowledge and understanding of the whole process. I certainly would reach to you for clarification or a second opinion, lol :P

I think it will be the other way around because you have a better understanding of this process than I do. ;)

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
13 hours ago, Joyax30 said:

One of my group mate in May filer got rfe. They filed May 3. Wow their case was only 72 days active. It means their starting to review May cases. Ours will be next soon. 🤗😊☺

Was this an expedited petition?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
14 hours ago, qqq said:

Whats the reason for RFE?

15 hours ago, Joyax30 said:

One of my group mate in May filer got rfe. They filed May 3. Wow their case was only 72 days active. It means their starting to review May cases. Ours will be next soon. 🤗😊☺

Oh no! I'm sorry it happened to her/him. Luckily it's just about the pictures size so that's not too bad!  

Timeline

I'm concerned about the medical appointment, I moved a lot since I was a kid and lost my vaccinations record. I don't remember who my doctors were and when I had my vaccinations. Is there a way to find that out or see if I actually have all the vaccinations requested for the medical appointment?? 🤔

Just now, nexiou said:

I'm concerned about the medical appointment, I moved a lot since I was a kid and lost my vaccinations record. I don't remember who my doctors were and when I had my vaccinations. Is there a way to find that out or see if I actually have all the vaccinations requested for the medical appointment?? 🤔

Ask your parents what state you last received your immunizations vaccines and shots and/or then go to a medical center and inquire about how to locate your immunizations record. If that is unsuccessful, call the medical center that you will be having your medical exam and find out how much it will cost to get all the required vaccines along with your exam, or a list of them and see if you can get them done ahead of time so that the cost of your medical exam is cheaper.

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Ask your parents what state you last received your immunizations vaccines and shots and/or then go to a medical center and inquire about how to locate your immunizations record. If that is unsuccessful, call the medical center that you will be having your medical exam and find out how much it will cost to get all the required vaccines along with your exam, or a list of them and see if you can get them done ahead of time so that the cost of your medical exam is cheaper.

That's a great idea, i'll go to a medical center and ask if there is a way to find it out! Luckily I'm living in Belgium so it's not as huge as the States and will be easier to find it out. Thank you so much!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, nexiou said:

That's a great idea, i'll go to a medical center and ask if there is a way to find it out! Luckily I'm living in Belgium so it's not as huge as the States and will be easier to find it out. Thank you so much!

Actually the medical fee that you pay includes all vaccinations at least it is that way in the Philippines at St. Lukes as they are the designated medical facility per the US embassy.

Maybe check under country specific forums.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You can perform blood tests for antibodies. This way you will have proof you have been vaccinated in the past and does not need to have another vaccination. You need to check list of vaccinations that are required for different age.

Timeline
On 7/14/2017 at 11:49 AM, LabOz said:

Actually the medical fee that you pay includes all vaccinations at least it is that way in the Philippines at St. Lukes as they are the designated medical facility per the US embassy.

Maybe check under country specific forums.

Hi, can my fiance get the medical exam done now, or does she need to wait until she gets the okay from the embassy?

5 minutes ago, BaconSF said:

Hi, can my fiance get the medical exam done now, or does she need to wait until she gets the okay from the embassy?

Interview has been to be scheduled at least 10 days before the interview.

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline
8 hours ago, BaconSF said:

You need to wait until after get your NOA 2. Notice of approval of petition.

You will also need to have her fill out the DS-160 which she can start anytime.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

I was snooping on the forums for earlier month filers. Looks like there's plenty of movement in the March group. I wish we were there. Some people with NOA-1 dates of March 20 got their NOA-2 July 13th. So that's just under 4 months of waiting.

I also saw in the April forum that many people have had their processing estimates pushed back. I just checked mine and it got backed from August 26-29th to September 1-9th. :(

Here's to waiting. :pop:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Adam_Bauer said:

I was snooping on the forums for earlier month filers. Looks like there's plenty of movement in the March group. I wish we were there. Some people with NOA-1 dates of March 20 got their NOA-2 July 13th. So that's just under 4 months of waiting.

I also saw in the April forum that many people have had their processing estimates pushed back. I just checked mine and it got backed from August 26-29th to September 1-9th. :(

Here's to waiting. :pop:

Mine got pushed two weeks back. Ugh. We got this! Let's hope for approvals today.

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Since folk were having luck with getting updates on the CEAC site, I just checked ours and it updated to ISSUED!!

K-1 Visa Jouney

Spoiler

24-Feb 2017 - I-129F packet sent to TX lockbox

28-Feb 2017 - I-129F Received Date

03-Mar 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

12-Jun 2017 - NOA2 Notice Date

26-Jun 2017 - NVC Case # Received

03-Jul 2017 - Embassy Received

05-Jul 2017 - Medical

14-Jul 2017 - Interview - APPROVED

18-Jul 2017 - Visa in hand!

21-Jul 2017 - POE Miami!!

27-Aug 2017 - MARRIED!!

AOS

31-AUG 2017 - Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765

06-SEP 2017 - NOA I-485,I-131, I-765

27-SEP 2017 Biometrics

24-OCT-2017 EAD/AP Approved

01-NOV-2017 Combo Card Received

23-JUL-2018 Interview

23-JUL-2018 - I-485 APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Alysia&Luis said:

Since folk were having luck with getting updates on the CEAC site, I just checked ours and it updated to ISSUED!!

LOL I am apparently WAY too excited and posted this in the wrong forum... I know you all have your time coming a few short months :) 

K-1 Visa Jouney

Spoiler

24-Feb 2017 - I-129F packet sent to TX lockbox

28-Feb 2017 - I-129F Received Date

03-Mar 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

12-Jun 2017 - NOA2 Notice Date

26-Jun 2017 - NVC Case # Received

03-Jul 2017 - Embassy Received

05-Jul 2017 - Medical

14-Jul 2017 - Interview - APPROVED

18-Jul 2017 - Visa in hand!

21-Jul 2017 - POE Miami!!

27-Aug 2017 - MARRIED!!

AOS

31-AUG 2017 - Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765

06-SEP 2017 - NOA I-485,I-131, I-765

27-SEP 2017 Biometrics

24-OCT-2017 EAD/AP Approved

01-NOV-2017 Combo Card Received

23-JUL-2018 Interview

23-JUL-2018 - I-485 APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.