smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
11 hours ago, heartinKorea said:

When are y'all expecting your fiances to arrive in the US? We got our NOA1 on May 15, and are really hoping for a mid-November arrival but I'm not sure if this is unrealistic or not. 

We are thinking late January, early February the latest. His job wants him to finish out the year. His birthday is Christmas eve so he will spend it with his family their in Italy and then after the new year he will start the move here. 

4/1/2016: Met online
7/1/2016: communicated by email, text and skype
3/5/2017: He finally came to see me from Italy, stayed for a week
3/10/2017  : Proposed 
3/11/2017  : He went back to Italy 
5/25/2017  : Mailed our I-129F
5/26/2017  : Texas Lockbox received petition
5/31/2017  : Received Text
5/31/2017  : NOA1 Received

8/20/2017  : OFFICALLY ENDED RELATIONSHIP

11 hours ago, heartinKorea said:

When are y'all expecting your fiances to arrive in the US? We got our NOA1 on May 15, and are really hoping for a mid-November arrival but I'm not sure if this is unrealistic or not. 

If things stay on course with the way things are, I'm expecting my fiancé to be here late October/early November.

In late August/early September, my fiancé will start requesting his police record, certificate of non-impediment because I believe it takes like 2 weeks to get processed. He has his passport and birth certificate already, has already requested a copy of his immunization records so he can take that with him to the medical exam. He's pretty caught up on the his vaccines, so that will make the process easier, considering he has to go 3 1/2 hours to get his medical done. Once, the Jamaica Embassy sends the Packet 3, I can expect him to have an interview late as early as October.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I'm hoping to go about late December / early January because of my job, but I hope to get the visa at the end of October/ early November.

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
20 hours ago, heartinKorea said:

We are really hoping for/by late November.  I should be there the first week of Septemebr with a return flight last week of December, I want to make sure Im there when he has his interview. 

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:02 PM, LabOz said:

Excellent and welcome to the forum. We are both about 1/3 or 1/4 of the way till NOA 2. Averaging 90-120 Days if no RFE

Good Luck...I hope I can help others thru their journey as much as I have been helped. The members of this community have been awesome!

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:53 AM, j N j said:

I just came back on May 15, glad I missed the "quake" couldnt imagine them being much fun..

Oh my gosh...I took my fiancé and her daughter to the Hard Rock Café and as we were eating the whole floor shook! You missed it by about a week.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:47 PM, smilei said:

My fiance sent it on April 27th. He hasn't received any text nor email from them yet so I'm getting anxious here. Haha.

I'm from the south east part of the PH, an island called Palawan.

Good luck to you both!

I stayed at the Sangat Dive Resort in Palawan last year. Palawan is unbelievably beautiful!

Anybody here whose benificiary is from the Philippines and got their NOA1? Does it show your benificiary's middle name (mother's maiden name)??? 

Im pretty sure we wrote it on the forms. But when we got our NOA1 from the mail, it doesnt show her middle name (mother's maiden name)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, qqq said:

Anybody here whose benificiary is from the Philippines and got their NOA1? Does it show your benificiary's middle name (mother's maiden name)??? 

Im pretty sure we wrote it on the forms. But when we got our NOA1 from the mail, it doesnt show her middle name (mother's maiden name)

Nope, I'm the beneficiary no middle name in our NOA1.

Timeline

Who wants a good cry? LOL

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=246091

Check out this timeline K-1 filing to arrival in about 4 months.

NOA 2 approved in 21 days

(Not My timeline)

4 hours ago, qqq said:

Should we be bothered about this? Should we let them know and have this corrected?

No it's not necessary. My fiance's wasn't on our NOA1 and he's from Jamaica. My middle name isn't on there either. It's not a mistake. 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

4 hours ago, LabOz said:

Who wants a good cry? LOL

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=246091

Check out this timeline K-1 filing to arrival in about 4 months.

NOA 2 approved in 21 days

(Not My timeline)

Petitions before January were approved a lot faster than they are now. But I feel your pain. 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline
5 hours ago, qqq said:

didnt here either..

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Timeline
6 hours ago, qqq said:

Should we be bothered about this? Should we let them know and have this corrected?

Don't worry about it. Its not really a big deal as long as your first name and last name are spelled correctly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.