8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, fishereb said:

Hey! Yeah!

The DS160 form isn't loading either...I want to "Start a new Application" and it's not letting me...

I went through this in the Philippines last month. Net cafe had crappy connection and kept signing us out.

Went to hotel lobby and they had FREE internet computers which I did not realize. 

Anyway the form worked with no problem so make sure you have good connection.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Cris&Kei said:

Hello everyone:jest: I'am the happiest person on the planet ..After months of waiting,finally we were approved...I can not explain my happiness in the words(L)  I m shocked. I can not believe it.:dancing: good luck to everyone !!! God is good:wub:

NOA1: April 22 

NOA2 September 15 

There ended up being 4 NON-RFE approvals for 9/14 yesterday and you are the 2nd one so far today for 9/15 all Aprilites.

Weird that they are not touching any Feb or March cases when there are still plenty unapproved.

Anyways congrats

Get the DS-160 Done.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Aww, I can't believe I forgot it was your birthday yesterday, after how we joked about it the other day :( Proves it's been a hectic week, and still not over :unsure:

But don't feel discouraged yet. Not sure what's happening with the notifications for approvals right now, but maybe there's still a chance not all of them are showing on the tracker again. And the birthday good wishes could also get you a NOA2 next week. Here go mine for what they might worth :)

Thanks so much!  I really didn't expect you to remember... lol... :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

So have all April filers gotten their NOA2?! The processing times on VJ are at April 28 which is Friday...which means...we could finally be in may!

Not even close

There are 98 UNapproved March filers still and 183 UNapproved Aprilties so over 280 cases before May.

Even if half of these unapproved for the last 2 months were actually approved but not updated or the members just vanished or lost their passwords that still leave

140 unapproved cases. Oh there are still Jan and February unapproved as well.  Odd thing is 11 of the last 14 approvals were from April.

Not sure why they are not clearing out the Feb and March. Ok I'm rambling. 

4 hours ago, JessnTrev said:

Hey Everyone! 

Going to go through my medical folder tomorrow (Medical is on Tuesday) at knightsbridge doctors, London. 

Can anyone give me a list of everything they took with them? I know I've got the email regarding what to bring, but just 

want to double check that I have the correct things and see if there is anything extra that is needed for the day.

I also wanted to ask.. for the embassy meeting, do I need to provide information for how much money I have? Not 100% sure.

Please help.

Thank you!

Best of luck.

Will you update with how the medical goes?  My girl is in the UK and ours is coming up soon, she's really nervous about what they are going to check on and It'd be cool to see a first hand experience.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Not even close

There are 98 UNapproved March filers still and 183 UNapproved Aprilties so over 280 cases before May.

Even if half of these unapproved for the last 2 months were actually approved but not updated or the members just vanished or lost their passwords that still leave

140 unapproved cases. Oh there are still Jan and February unapproved as well.  Odd thing is 11 of the last 14 approvals were from April.

Not sure why they are not clearing out the Feb and March. Ok I'm rambling. 

I find it shocking to be honest that they are not clearing January and February cases...Do you know how many ( about) cases are still unapproved from then? I can't imagine how hard it must be for those couples...And also there seems to be an unusual amount of RFE cases in April, right?

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

4 hours ago, ColdSummer said:

Haha yeah I was thinking to do that but who would be the one having to call? The petitioner or the beneficiary?

It doesnt matter who calls. As long as you have the info...both names, both d.o.b and wac #. I hope they have it 

@Cris&Kei Ahhh congratssss :dancing:

•  CSC stage
  • Date sent: 7th April
  • Date received: 11th April
  • NoA date: 15th April 
  • NoA hardcopy: 23rd April
  • NoA 2: 30th August
  • NoA 2 hardcopy: 5th September

NVC/EMBASSY stage

• NVC case created: 11th September
  • NVC sent: 12th September
  • Consular received: 14th September
  • NVC hardcopy: 18th September
  • Packet 3 received: 18th September
  • Packet 3 sent: 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Martella&T said:

I find it shocking to be honest that they are not clearing January and February cases...Do you know how many ( about) cases are still unapproved from then? I can't imagine how hard it must be for those couples...And also there seems to be an unusual amount of RFE cases in April, right?

About another 160 for Jan and Feb but probably only 30-40 that are actually no resolved. 

Yes TONS of RFE's for April.

Must have needed to meet a quota LOL

Timeline
4 minutes ago, DrivinAForeign said:

NVC got my case # yesterday.  I called today hoping it'd be in before weekend, got lucky.  My NOA2 was 9/5.

Feels good to be making some progress

So you didn't get ur case number?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, DrivinAForeign said:

Oh sorry for the confusion, I was able to get my case number and tracked it on the online website.

Its okay! May I know when did you received your notice? 😊 Hardcopy of noa2. 

1 hour ago, fatima& abdi said:

My rfe date says September 6 and we were lucky cuz they mailed the same day too so after 4 days we got it home 

Ohh, not bad. i'm praying i don't get an RFE, but if I do it sounds like it would be October 5 based on your schedule. i'm really curious how long it will take them to process your RFE! i subscribed to your timeline so i hope you can share all the dates there!

Edited by K1VisaApplicant05

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

Ohh, not bad. i'm praying i don't get an RFE, but if I do it sounds like it would be October 5 based on your schedule. i'm really curious how long it will take them to process your RFE! i subscribed to your timeline so i hope you can share all the dates there!

Ooh yeah sure . But u have to be optimistic too u will get ur noa2 soon trust me just hang on there

26 minutes ago, krizia said:

Its okay! May I know when did you received your notice? 😊 Hardcopy of noa2. 

NO1 4/25

NOA2 9/4 (verified online 9/5)

NOA2 hardcopy 9/8

Got Case # by phone on 9/15. they said they received 9/14

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.