8,297 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, pajobra said:

Hmmm ok I was just gonna take a pic of my american passport sized pics that I take to the interview and work with that. Um for interview we need 2 american size passport photos though which is 2x2 and depending on where you go for medical you need more. I think Montreal medical needs 5 of them. Sighs sooo many pictures of me to scare people away. LOL

the software print a 4by6 photo with 4 2by2 on it, so basically you get 4 passport photos from 1 printoff of 4 by 6 which only costs 14 cents at Costco.

32 minutes ago, S*UK said:

I was wondering about this earlier. How long is it taking people to receive the email from NVC after NVC actually receive your case?
Also, does anyone know if the UK uses electronic cases or not?
Congrats BTW!
So happy to see lots of positive news on here recently. And to those still waiting for NOA2 hold in there. It WILL come.

You will have to ask the operator whether your case is in electronic system. If not electronic system select 7; if electronic system select 5. No wait time to talk to an operator if you choose 5.

Just now, Y&P said:

the software print a 4by6 photo with 4 2by2 on it, so basically you get 4 passport photos from 1 printoff of 4 by 6 which only costs 14 cents at Costco.

Ah I see. I haven't been in a Costco for years. I live 3 hours from the city. A local photographer here does passport photos. :) I am from a tiny village of 354 people in Southern Manitoba. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline

I just got off the phone with the NVC and was advised that our case is in administrative processing. The agent said that random packets are pulled every month for additional review. This is so frustrating, we have already been waiting so long. Does anyone know anything about this? :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jeff and Alina said:

I just got off the phone with the NVC and was advised that our case is in administrative processing. The agent said that random packets are pulled every month for additional review. This is so frustrating, we have already been waiting so long. Does anyone know anything about this? :angry:

Seriously!?<_< I am sorry to hear this ... I don't think it is long though ... I hope it is not anyways. Hang in there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, JD2925 said:

Is anyone able to give me an estimated arrival time of my NAO2? We went through a lawyer who also tells us they are backed up from February, I can give them my WAC receipt number? Going on 140 days and been trying to figure it out.

Hi. Lately I think applications have been backlogged but hopefully you get yours very soon. My received date is April 6. I'm at my 148th day. I'm hoping for some progress. We need more patience.

You could try calling uscis customer service and try to get to speak to a tier 2 officer. That seemed to help out some people. Goodluck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jeff and Alina said:

Oh dear, more waiting... DISHEARTENED.... Keep us updated on how it's going for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 hours ago, vcpdragon said:

YEP! That was me :jest: I think I'll celebrate with a Dr. Pepper 

Fantastic!  Glad to see your case is moving forward and soon your journey will be complete!

10 minutes ago, KeriAn said:

So...funny story...Today is my country (well island's) 55th year of Amniversary so I went out with my cousins n aunts to have a few half priced beers...just came home and I got a notification from the app

IM APPROVED

...let me tell yall

..I screeeamed!!!!! Finally!!!! 

This is how it feels huh

GOOD LUCK!!

So so so happy for you @KeriAn!  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
17 minutes ago, KeriAn said:

So...funny story...Today is my country (well island's) 55th year of Amniversary so I went out with my cousins n aunts to have a few half priced beers...just came home and I got a notification from the app

IM APPROVED

...let me tell yall

This is how it feels huh

GOOD LUCK!!

Really happy for you!  your long wait is over.  Hopefully, the adjudicators are going to hit it big time next week!

Mike & Tuyen

First Meeting

Second Meeting

Engaged

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2 :                              

NVC # Received

Interview Date   

Interview Result

Visa in Hand 

POE SFO                        

Married!!!!!!!

AOS/EAP/AP Mailed

AOS/EAP/AP NOA1

Biometrics Portland

Interview Portland

2016-09-30TuyenMike.jpg.07bbb29ef41b057de949396e27a8063c.jpg

2017-02-14

2017-02-18

2017-04-17

2017-04-24

2017-09-18

2017-09-30

2017-10-20

APPROVED!!!!!

2017-10-28

2017-11-14

2017-12-04

2018-02-02

2018-02-17

2018-03-14

2018-05-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
22 minutes ago, KeriAn said:

IM APPROVED

...let me tell yall

This is how it feels huh

GOOD LUCK!!

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! I've been rooting for you!!!!  :)))))))

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.