Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys! Yesterday we had an update on the app. We got an RFE after wating 205 days. I am super upset and heartbroken. Sometimes I feel that we will never leave Texas Center.
I don't know what the RFE is about because the letter did not arrived yet. 

Someone here has gotten a RFE before? How long did your case got to be approved after sending it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, Pamela.J said:

Hey guys! Yesterday we had an update on the app. We got an RFE after wating 205 days. I am super upset and heartbroken. Sometimes I feel that we will never leave Texas Center.

Someone here has gotten a RFE before? How long did your case got to be approved after sending it?

Mine was approved about 3 weeks after returning the RFE.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, liljoe035 said:

Mine was approved about 3 weeks after returning the RFE.

Thank you so much for your answer. You really gave me some hope.

I have been crying non stop since the update. Now I hope that it doesn't take 60 days as they said.

Edited by Pamela.J

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2/25/2018 at 7:53 AM, Alicia W said:

Good morning guys. Congratulations to all the August filers. I have seen many petitions approved for us. Here and on the app I'm using. I have seen five applications right after mine approved and sent off. I'm wondering if the process is lonigerian when there is an application for spouse and child. Anyone here have applied for spouse and child 

I'm a July 7th filer with kids attached to the application, TSC. No approval yet. Numerous applicants approved after us with varying requests. Uncertain if requests for kids are part of the delay. I wish you well...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
23 minutes ago, pbjel25 said:

I'm a July 7th filer with kids attached to the application, TSC. No approval yet. Numerous applicants approved after us with varying requests. Uncertain if requests for kids are part of the delay. I wish you well...

Wow. I've seen cases approved before and after. It's they just skipped ours. That's why I started the search to see if they were cases like mine. Wish you all the best and a speedy approval. It's ridiculous. I'm thinking it's the little extra that they can't put in to make this faster. They are separating families.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Alicia W said:

Wow. I've seen cases approved before and after. It's they just skipped ours. That's why I started the search to see if they were cases like mine. Wish you all the best and a speedy approval. It's ridiculous. I'm thinking it's the little extra that they can't put in to make this faster. They are separating families.

I completely understand. I started plunking case numbers after ours just to get a gist of how far ahead they were processing applications at the TSC, and we literally are in a gap in the middle of a whole bunch of approvals. Further, they state on the USCIS website that cases are processed in order, so it raises a flag of concern... I hope that the applications are not misplaced. At this point, I'd welcome a REF just to know that something is happening...lol.  Never thought I'd hear myself saying that. :rolleyes:

Edited by pbjel25

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Pamela.J said:

Returned mine since November 16th and was updated on November 21st. We are still awaiting our approval from Texas. It's so heartbreaking 

I just called USCIS - spoke to a very polite and helpful agent - she mentioned that we should look at the dates "Last Updated: February 15, 2018" at the bottom of the page, and NOT the ones on the top "Field Office Processing Dates for Texas Service Center as of: December 31, 2017". Interesting!

I didn't know that... Well, I am almost there I guess - can't wait!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone

I got approve notice today by mail. It was so relived that we didn't got RFE. Online status haven't changed yet. 

TSC

PD: Aug 10

NOA2: 02/26/18

Hang in there everyone. 

Got approved!! Un-freakin'-believable!! No update on site, no sms, no email but just a super-awesome sweet letter!! Guys, hang in there... 

Surprised - the USCIS agent didn't mention anything when I called her today! But what a sweet coincidence - I guess she wanted to surprised me! Thank you ma'am! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, hl and bl said:

Hello everyone

I got approve notice today by mail. It was so relived that we didn't got RFE. Online status haven't changed yet. 

TSC

PD: Aug 10

NOA2: 02/26/18

Hang in there everyone. 

Congrats 10 OCT tsc waiting 

4 hours ago, rammstein said:

Got approved!! Un-freakin'-believable!! No update on site, no sms, no email but just a super-awesome sweet letter!! Guys, hang in there... 

Surprised - the USCIS agent didn't mention anything when I called her today! But what a sweet coincidence - I guess she wanted to surprised me! Thank you ma'am! 

Congrats

4 hours ago, MsKayC said:

Hi all, I just saw one of the applications that I follow on the USCIS case app from Texas from September 1st was RFE today. Getting closer. My PD is Dec 28th 2017Screenshot_20180302-204614.thumb.png.aaa166af667891fd10ba72c9e4d17b30.png

20180302_205141.png

thats great news.

I think after 15 March september filers should be approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.