Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
34 minutes ago, DiamondEyes490 said:

Some people get an in between status that says "My case was approved" instead of "My case was sent to the Department of State." I have no idea why (couldn't get it into an envelope to mail yet?). My case says approved and not sent to DOS yet. No hardcopy in the mail yet, just website update and alerts via email and text.

Honestly, don't how they  work  in the USCIS , my case it was " My case was received " for 179 days and after they  updated it, it says " My case  was  sent  to  the  department  of  state " , hope it's will  be easy in the next  step with NVC

5 hours ago, JonnyKtao said:

I also called a tier 2 officer twice, and they both said they're still processing for November. it's passed 6 months already for me, my PD is February 27. 

But I would wait 1 more week before calling again, and see if everyone is all approved for February. I'm very anxious. 

7 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

Hi Nattie i had the same experience with tier 2 ... i

as of today.. 25/49 VJ members from Texas FB have been approved.... i would wait for that number to go up to maybe 45+/49 before you get congressman involved... Also check out cases before/after you if they have been approved .. If you feel 90%+ of the february members are approved i would get congreeman involved and start getting pro-active... atleast i am going to do that

I have noticed that Mondays/Fridays are days with most number of approvals .. almost non to few mid-week

for now i am going to wait for my approval/RFE before i do anything further

hope this helps :)

good luck stay strong

Thanks for the support... at least i know i'm not the only one waiting... 

I even tried to call them and ask if there is anyone higher than a Tier 2 and they put me on waiting and come back and say "we were not able to help you on that". Just say there isnt any!!!! And they also refused to tell me any detailed because i'm not the petitioner...

Husband tried to file a ticket for outside normal processing time, which i believe they changed the system limit, it says our case is NOT outside normal processing time.....

So husband said the Tier 2 put him on hold to speak to the officer in charge of our case for status, and came back to the line 5 minutes later saying they were not able to provide information (just say the officer didnt pick up your call!!!!) but at least we know someone has been assigned....

I'll wait and husband will visit in 4 weeks, hopefully we can celebrate together when he's here....

Updates on Aug 30:

- 2 cases on Jan 23 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Jan 23 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Feb 2 sent to DOS

- 2 cases on Feb 10 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 4 cases on Feb 13 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 15 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 16 Notice was returned because Post Office could not deliver it

- 1 case on Feb 15 Decision notice mailed

- 5 cases on Feb 16 sent to DOS

- 3 cases on Feb 17 sent to DOS

18 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Husband spoke to 2 Tier2 officers in a row just now, both said they are still processing Nov cases and not have any access to case status. They said they can't file a case outside processing time ticket for us but we might be able to do it online. I think they're faked Tier2 coz they called back in 5 mins and weren't even helpful at all... what should our next step be, Info pass or just try to file the tix ourselves? At which point should a congressman step in?

I know your frustration very well. Our petition took 201 days.  Each congresss person has a immigration dept to do just this and will have a direct link on thier site. 

I drafted my letter to submit to mine after tier 2 no nothings pizzed me for the last time. But I took a breathe having my letter ready.... and waited  1 week and like magic it was approved a few days later. Know already who your congressman/woman is and hit up there website so you can be ready to have them step in. 

I called nvc to learn about our Aug 14th approved case and was told it could take up to 6 weeks for them to receive it...... omg! 

It think it is a 4 hour flight. Just be patient and it will all come together. And for reasons we don't always understand,  its God timing. Keep the faith and skype yo!  Anyday!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, threa said:

Hello.. how's everyone here? Been 200 days since we received noa1 :'(

Still waiting also :whistle:

been 200 days

yawns !!!!

13 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

I know your frustration very well. Our petition took 201 days.  Each congresss person has a immigration dept to do just this and will have a direct link on thier site. 

I drafted my letter to submit to mine after tier 2 no nothings pizzed me for the last time. But I took a breathe having my letter ready.... and waited  1 week and like magic it was approved a few days later. Know already who your congressman/woman is and hit up there website so you can be ready to have them step in. 

I called nvc to learn about our Aug 14th approved case and was told it could take up to 6 weeks for them to receive it...... omg! 

It think it is a 4 hour flight. Just be patient and it will all come together. And for reasons we don't always understand,  its God timing. Keep the faith and skype yo!  Anyday!

Hey thanks for your advise! We'll just keep waiting while i look up the info for now, may need to take action in another 2 weeks..Husband requested for a case status letter and it will arrive in 2 weeks - Online status says this request has not been assigned to officer for action :(

Keep calling NVC i heard they will receive it around 2-3 weeks!

2 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

Still waiting also :whistle:

been 200 days

yawns !!!!

Mine 190 days Have you been calling?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Hey thanks for your advise! We'll just keep waiting while i look up the info for now, may need to take action in another 2 weeks..Husband requested for a case status letter and it will arrive in 2 weeks - Online status says this request has not been assigned to officer for action :(

Keep calling NVC i heard they will receive it around 2-3 weeks!

Mine 190 days Have you been calling?

No Nattie i have not ... I am going through a phase of " I dont care anymore "

There are 17 cases with I-130's right before me ... when 90%+ gets approved or RFE i will call and get senator involved... For now i am trying not to think about this too much

+ i am flying out October 13th to see my wife and i will be with her for 40 days I just want to spend some quality time with her ... I hope by the time i come back we are past the USCIS stage

Stay strong everyone -

**This process is probably the most stressful thing happened to me in my life so far ... **

7 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

No Nattie i have not ... I am going through a phase of " I dont care anymore "

There are 17 cases with I-130's right before me ... when 90%+ gets approved or RFE i will call and get senator involved... For now i am trying not to think about this too much

+ i am flying out October 13th to see my wife and i will be with her for 40 days I just want to spend some quality time with her ... I hope by the time i come back we are past the USCIS stage

Stay strong everyone -

**This process is probably the most stressful thing happened to me in my life so far ... **

I thought it's gonna be fine before we start this process, since my job required a lot of travelling and time will fly, then all of a sudden workload cut down (and thank god i havent been sacked) but all i do all day is thinking about it...making it harder. And the lack of information for the progress making it so hard for me to plan for my move, my new job etc... it even affects my husband's job / housing location he sort of putting everything on hold because of me... And yeah this is probably the worst for our life so far.

Like many before have let us know it is very stressful. And I so agree it puts loved ones and important plans in a box with a lock on it. Difficult for we that try to plan.

As long as we are in the game we will win! Win!  Stay in this game! The last of this message includes lazybones18... we all care! That is why we  are on this journey. 

Stay in this game and win.... you are close!

Good Morning to all!

Wishing every one of you a blessed September, specially for March Fillers, hopefully will be the month of more march fillers  approvals. :whistle:

Sooo excited and very very anxious!!! :jest::wub: (LETS ALL BE POSITIVE)

Good day to all!

P.S    & For those that filled prior March that are still waiting for approvals, lets not lose hope, it will come just be positive. Sending you guys good vibes!!!!!!  

PD: March 24th

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Edited by Wiffey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Wiffey said:

Good Morning to all!

Wishing every one of you a blessed September, specially for March Fillers, hopefully will be the month of more march fillers  approvals. :whistle:

Sooo excited and very very anxious!!! :jest::wub: (LETS ALL BE POSITIVE)

Good day to all!

P.S    & For those that filled prior March that are still waiting for approvals, lets not lose hope, it will come just be positive. Sending you guys good vibes!!!!!!  

PD: March 24th

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Be thankful all of you landed in Texas instead of hellbraska as lots of us from Nov 2016 as still waiting and u are talking of only filing in March. No one knows patience like us from hellbraska....

47 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Be thankful all of you landed in Texas instead of hellbraska as lots of us from Nov 2016 as still waiting and u are talking of only filing in March. No one knows patience like us from hellbraska....

Yes, So sorry to hear that.

Don't lose hope!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.