Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Just now, Sundee said:

Yes this process keeps u stressed and frustrated. I know when my husband finally joins me I can sleep for a change as I'm surely not doing it now...

I guess it's a good thing we have this forum to gripe to each other about it. Like our own personal group therapy!

7 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

You will get a update on your case tomorrow or in 1 week max ... 

This is definitely not true. Cases all around ours were being approved a month ago. They don't look at these alphabetically. It could be tomorrow and it could be 3 months from now. There is zero method to their madness. Sorry, but it's not fair to make promises that might get people's hopes up.

Call the CSP today, and when talked to Tier1, they even can't tell which category or type that applying for. so asked for tier 2.

and after 180 minutes, Tier 2 support called back ,and after twice confirmation with interval 5 minutes each, they said my case is under review.

and want to confirm if the case is pending for review or under review, the guy told under review. but can only get final Approve within one month under condition

that all documents are prepared.since the case need to be through several departments.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 hours ago, EmmBrennan said:

Call the CSP today, and when talked to Tier1, they even can't tell which category or type that applying for. so asked for tier 2.

and after 180 minutes, Tier 2 support called back ,and after twice confirmation with interval 5 minutes each, they said my case is under review.

and want to confirm if the case is pending for review or under review, the guy told under review. but can only get final Approve within one month under condition

that all documents are prepared.since the case need to be through several departments.

whenever i call and talk to tier 2 .. all they tell me is that Texas processing application from November :(

Epic Fail

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lazybones18 said:

whenever i call and talk to tier 2 .. all they tell me is that Texas processing application from November :(

Epic Fail

Much like calling your cable company, it seems like it'####### and miss with the reps. Keep trying :)

Btw two early March people got approved this week per VJ, so our turns have to be coming soon!

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas

Consulate: Cuba  Colombia. Thanks, Trump!

Marriage: 12/31/2016

I-130 Sent: 3/2/2017

I-130 NOA1: 3/8/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/29/17

NOA2 hardcopy received: 9/5/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/26/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/11/2017

NVC Received: 9/21/2017

Case Number and Invoice Number Available: 9/22/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/27/17

Received Invoices for AOS and IV and Paid Both (No DS-261 as I have a lawyer): 9/27/2017 

DS-260 Unlocked: 9/29/2017

DS-260 Submitted: 10/5/17

IV & AOS Packages Mailed: 10/5/17

Packages Physically Arrived at NVC10/10/17

Scan Date: 10/11/17

Case Complete: 11/20/17

Case Complete Email: 11/28/17

Interview Date Received: 1/31/18

Interview: 3/27/18- Approved!

POE: 4/5/18, LAX

SSN Card Received: 4/16/18

2-Year Green Card Received: 4/21/18

ROC

Package Sent: 1/13/20

NOA1 (MSC): 1/16/20

Biometrics Notice: 1/31/20

Biometrics Appt: 2/12/20 (walked in early 2/6)

Interview Ready to Be Scheduled: 10/21/20

Interview Scheduled: 5/12/21

Interview Date: 6/17/21 - Approved!

New Card is Being Produced: 6/17/21

Card Was Mailed to You: 6/21/21

Case Was Approved: 6/22/21

Card Was Picked Up by USPS: 6/23/21

Card in Hand: 6/24/21

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lazybones18 said:

Epic Fail

What is method to reach a tier 2? Is there a certain number I have to call? I called the number listed on the NOA 1 form and it seems all they are is customer service people.., 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Updates for today. Not a whole lot:

- Feb 21: 4 cases sent to DOS

- Feb 22: 1 case Request for Additional Evidence

- Feb 28: 2 cases Request for Initial Evidence

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas

Consulate: Cuba  Colombia. Thanks, Trump!

Marriage: 12/31/2016

I-130 Sent: 3/2/2017

I-130 NOA1: 3/8/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/29/17

NOA2 hardcopy received: 9/5/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/26/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/11/2017

NVC Received: 9/21/2017

Case Number and Invoice Number Available: 9/22/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/27/17

Received Invoices for AOS and IV and Paid Both (No DS-261 as I have a lawyer): 9/27/2017 

DS-260 Unlocked: 9/29/2017

DS-260 Submitted: 10/5/17

IV & AOS Packages Mailed: 10/5/17

Packages Physically Arrived at NVC10/10/17

Scan Date: 10/11/17

Case Complete: 11/20/17

Case Complete Email: 11/28/17

Interview Date Received: 1/31/18

Interview: 3/27/18- Approved!

POE: 4/5/18, LAX

SSN Card Received: 4/16/18

2-Year Green Card Received: 4/21/18

ROC

Package Sent: 1/13/20

NOA1 (MSC): 1/16/20

Biometrics Notice: 1/31/20

Biometrics Appt: 2/12/20 (walked in early 2/6)

Interview Ready to Be Scheduled: 10/21/20

Interview Scheduled: 5/12/21

Interview Date: 6/17/21 - Approved!

New Card is Being Produced: 6/17/21

Card Was Mailed to You: 6/21/21

Case Was Approved: 6/22/21

Card Was Picked Up by USPS: 6/23/21

Card in Hand: 6/24/21

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 8/24/2017 at 10:18 PM, Nattie_Bry said:

Trying not to spend too much time thinking about visa but one last update for the week for Aug 24:

- 1 case on Jan 9 sent to DOS

- 3 cases on Jan 20 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 10 received at Local Office

- 1 case on Feb 13 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 1 case on Feb 13 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 14 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 15 sent Request for Initial Evidence

- 8 cases on Feb 16 sent to DOS

- 8 cases on Feb 17 was APPROVED

- 6 cases on Feb 17 sent to DOS

- 1 case on Feb 17 sent Request for Initial Evidence

the 2 cases after our case was already approved... I'll have to stop looking and not worried about it for a while...:mellow:

With all these Feb cases being approved I'm beginning to think that the cases are not being processed in date order. Its more like last in first out.  My PD is 2/9 so none of this makes sense to me.

I always look forward to your posts though...you help us a lot. Thank you!

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
16 hours ago, DiamondEyes490 said:

Updates for today. Not a whole lot:

- Feb 21: 4 cases sent to DOS

- Feb 22: 1 case Request for Additional Evidence

- Feb 28: 2 cases Request for Initial Evidence

Well I guess it's progress of some sort. Received an RFE letter..sent to me August 21. Received it yesterday in the mail..😕😕😕

How long will it take now for them to get back to me with an approval? Anybody has an idea???😕😕😔😔

Timeline
21 hours ago, Sundee said:

What is method to reach a tier 2? Is there a certain number I have to call? I called the number listed on the NOA 1 form and it seems all they are is customer service people.., 

I don't know of a direct # to a T2 agent. But I call the general number and when I get connected to a tier one I request to be transferred to a tier 2 agent.

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Achibaibe said:

Well I guess it's progress of some sort. Received an RFE letter..sent to me August 21. Received it yesterday in the mail..😕😕😕

How long will it take now for them to get back to me with an approval? Anybody has an idea???😕😕😔😔

I've seen on here where it has taken 2 weeks and up to a few months in some cases to get an approval. Its hard to tell...but that's just based on what I've seen on VJ.  Just send them whatever they request ASAP.

All the best!

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
8 minutes ago, waitin4mylove said:

I've seen on here where it has taken 2 weeks and up to a few months in some cases to get an approval. Its hard to tell...but that's just based on what I've seen on VJ.  Just send them whatever they request ASAP.

All the best!

Thanks.

Yes working on the documents this weekend. They asked for form G-325A from both of us. 

Then the waiting continues. 😕😕🙄🙄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, waitin4mylove said:

I don't know of a direct # to a T2 agent. But I call the general number and when I get connected to a tier one I request to be transferred to a tier 2 agent.

Thank you. Appreciate the reply back.. My next step Monday is to call again then asking for a tier 2 agent..

Timeline
On 8/24/2017 at 10:47 PM, EmmBrennan said:

Hi EmmBrennan...i see that your profile indicates that you're doing DCF filing...is that correct?

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.