Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Hey guys!!! Husband sent me photos of the approval letter first thing when i woke up!!

He actually has to cancel the INFOPASS appointment with the local office he has been trying to arrange for a week as it was so full  :) 

- PD: Feb 16

- NOA2 date: Aug 31  

- Initial content WITHOUT beneficiary birth cert

- Request for typo / information update on NOA1 sent Jun2

- Clarification letter for country of birth sent Jun 2

- Beneficiary birth cert as supplemental information sent Jul 28

I'm not sure if everyone's letter looks the same but ours says "As the petitioner requests, we sent the petition to NVC blah blah blah.......The NVC will contact the beneficiary with further information about processing steps.......Allow 30 days before contacting NVC"

Do we all receive the same thing? When do i expect the info from NVC and will they mail it to Hong Kong or just by email?

By the way website still says "We Received....." and the online case status account still showing our case inquiry has been assigned to someone lol

Congrats Nattie!  

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

14 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Hey guys!!! Husband sent me photos of the approval letter first thing when i woke up!!

I'm not sure if everyone's letter looks the same but ours says "As the petitioner requests, we sent the petition to NVC blah blah blah.......The NVC will contact the beneficiary with further information about processing steps.......Allow 30 days before contacting NVC"

Do we all receive the same thing? When do i expect the info from NVC and will they mail it to Hong Kong or just by email?

By the way website still says "We Received....." and the online case status account still showing our case inquiry has been assigned to someone lol

Congratulations on you!!!!

and It does looks like this. "As the petitioner requests, we sent the petition to NVC blah blah blah.......The NVC will contact the beneficiary with further information about processing steps.......Allow 30 days before contacting NVC"

Just like you, My husband sent me the same copy of the MAIL, we neither get any update from the web nor receive any email...Not sure about the process for NVC. but got the guide here:http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Edited by EmmBrennan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

He actually has to cancel the INFOPASS appointment with the local office he has been trying to arrange for a week as it was so full  :) 

hey congrats... does it means they did not use your birth certificate to approve? seems like it  :)

4 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

hey congrats... does it means they did not use your birth certificate to approve? seems like it  :)

Thanks!! Yeah does not seem like they need it since i sent it quite late as well!

Oh thank you so much everyone!!!

I really appreciate how you guys supported me and we will all continue to support each other :wub::wub:

I hope for the best for everyone who's still waiting and I can tell it's gonna be your turn real soon!!!!! :D

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Congratulations 

Timeline
6 hours ago, LeslieR said:

OMG guys!! I'm literally crying rn!!

I just received the approval letter in the mail!!! The case was approved August 31, but the website is not updated yet. My PD is March 6, so don't lose hope maybe your letter is already on the way.  

Congratulations 

6 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Congratulations... and thank you for adding the "without beneficiary birth certificate"

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Congratulations... and thank you for adding the "without beneficiary birth certificate"

But Nattie sent her BC on July 28th. How are you so sure it wasn't a criteria for her approval?

16 minutes ago, Abies said:

But Nattie sent her BC on July 28th. How are you so sure it wasn't a criteria for her approval?

..Honestly I didn't catch that.
I am mistaken.

Im pretty sure you dont need it for approval,
but then again... every case is unique.

12 hours ago, waitin4mylove said:

Congrats Nattie!  

Wow!!!

I was thinking your timeframe would be the same as ours.... 201 days! Congratulations to you and all the other recent VJ approvals! 

Enjoy your evening! NEXT....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys just talked to a Tier 2 officer.. He was very nice actually and talked to him for good 7 minutes

he told me my case was assigned to a adjudication officer YESTERDAY !!!! he said that's very good news and i should hear back very shortly

some sign of relief :)

10 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

guys just talked to a Tier 2 officer.. He was very nice actually and talked to him for good 7 minutes

he told me my case was assigned to a adjudication officer YESTERDAY !!!! he said that's very good news and i should hear back very shortly

some sign of relief :)

I'm sure it will be approved without hiccups!!

17 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

..Honestly I didn't catch that.
I am mistaken.

Im pretty sure you dont need it for approval,
but then again... every case is unique.

Hey my husband spoke to a Tier 2 officer soon after we sent that BC but they reacted like "we do not suggest sending any loose documents unless you received an RFE and whatever you sent is likely to be lost and not added to your case!"

We were disappointed and hurt when we heard that but it's such positive advice to all of us who just followed the official checklist when we submit our petition because my approval probably showed that we do not need it and we do not deserve an RFE!!!! 

Edited by Nattie_Bry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.