DutchGuy

K-1 Co-sponsor and obligated wedding?

38 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ash.1101 said:

After you get married on a K-1, you have to do your adjustment of status. This is what gives you your green card, your work authorization, and your ability to come back into the country if you leave. During this time, from entering the country on a K-1 to when you get your work authorization, you can't work. When you apply to adjust your status, you also apply to work and come back into the country if you leave, it generally takes 90 days to get your authorization to work.
Your green card that you would get from adjustment of status, is only good for two years, before your green card expires, you will do an ROC, removal of conditions.

There's a lot more immigration process to the K-1 visa than just coming in and marrying. Coming in and marrying is just the beginning really, as if you don't adjust your status you will not stay legal in the country. The AOS process if very simular to the K-1 process, just done within the US. But it's another financial contract with a cosponsor, it's more papers that can cause problems, it can be a lot of stress, and when you're countries away from your family you'll want her family on your side.

So with AOS comes another cosponsorship? Okay. This all becomes more complicated. Can you use the same sponsor? 

Just now, DutchGuy said:

So with AOS comes another cosponsorship? Okay. This all becomes more complicated. Can you use the same sponsor? 

You can use the same one. The cosponsorship for the AOS is legally binding though. Your fiance's friend would be agreeing to sponsor you until became a citizen, worked here for 40 quarters (10 complete years of working), or died. While we haven't seen it done, the cosponsor forms your fiances friend would fill out make it so if you received ANY means based benefits such as welfare or medicaid (federal insurance), that the government could sue your fiance's friend for the money back.

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

11 minutes ago, Ash.1101 said:

You can use the same one. The cosponsorship for the AOS is legally binding though. Your fiance's friend would be agreeing to sponsor you until became a citizen, worked here for 40 quarters (10 complete years of working), or died. While we haven't seen it done, the cosponsor forms your fiances friend would fill out make it so if you received ANY means based benefits such as welfare or medicaid (federal insurance), that the government could sue your fiance's friend for the money back.

So what exactly is the co-sponsor responsible for? If I drive into someones car and get sued but can't pay the bill is she responsible? Like, how can I explain her responsibilities for me the best?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

Like Ash said, if you receive any means tested benefits, such as welfare, the government can sue the sponsor for compensation of the moneys given to you. In case the sponsor can't pay it back, they will then sue the co-sponsor for that amount. This is valid until you become a citizen.

You can, and should, read up on all the guides here, flowcharts, comparisons, etc, heck, even sample forms, to get an idea of what you're in for. You can also do the same at the USCIS website and look at the forms, and the form instructions. And read threads on here, even if you don't reply, including the stickies - there is such a wealth of knowledge in the posts on VJ. It may seem daunting at first, and that there are so many detail;s to figure out, but tons and tons of members have successfully gone through the journey from visa to naturalization on their own, with no recourse to lawyers, just with the help they have gotten on here. It's totally doable as DYI.

The K1 journey:                                                                                                                             The AOS journey:

11/09/2013 - I-129F Packet mailed to Dallas Lockbox                                                                                         06/22/2015 - AOS packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox

02/14/2014 - Case shipped to Embassy, where it waited for over a year at my request                                 11/07/2015 - AOS approved (EAD and AP had already been approved) - there was no interview

05/21/2015 - Interview - Approved

06/19/2015 - Wedding (L) 

The ROC journey:                                                                                                                         

10/12/2017 - ROC packet mailed to VSC

01/21/2019 - ROC Approved - there was no interview

The N-400 journey:

02/16/2020 - N-400 application filed online

02/21/2020 - Paper NOA received in the mail

03/13/2020 - Biometrics

02/02/2021 - Interview & test - Approved

02/05/2021 - Oath Ceremony

JOrOp1.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
28 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

So what exactly is the co-sponsor responsible for? If I drive into someones car and get sued but can't pay the bill is she responsible? Like, how can I explain her responsibilities for me the best?

no, honestly it just means u cant get welfare or medicade.. basicaly federal government stuff.. as long as u know ur ging to get a job here, u will be fine.  also, the requirements for a sponsor is only 27k so it isnt even THAT much money... but yeah, she wont be on the hook for 'alimony' or anything like that if something goes wrong.. basically u cant get welfare.  lots of people get cosponsors all the time a nd i have not heard of anyhthing going badly.  

30 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

No. Keep in mind that you don't actually qualify for "means tested benefits" until you are a citizen (this includes social security (food stamps and welfare), medicaid in some states (but NOT ACA - you qualify for that)). So basically this means that your sponsor and joint sponsor are responsible to keep you from being a "burden on the state" - that you will not fraudulently accept government benefits. There is some expected responsibility to "support you,"  but in reality it basically means that your new wife will have to be financially responsible for you while you are unable to work until your employment authorization (or green card) arrives, and that you won't apply for welfare. You aren't going to do that... presumably as soon as you are legally allowed to work, you will get a job and support yourself. By the time you apply to remove conditions on your green card (after 2 years), you will be supporting yourself. 

And if you are still married at the end of 3 years, you can apply for citizenship, thus removing any responsibility that the joint sponsor might have. It's part of why my husband and I are planning for me to apply for citizenship as soon as we can... his mother was a joint sponsor for us, and I want to make sure that she is "off the hook" as soon as possible.

And as far as your final question, you don't need to wait. If she has a contract or job agreement, and some paystubs to prove her income, your gf's friend can fill out her I-864 right now using her current income.

Good luck to you!

Is your timeline updated?

Oath Ceremony Dec 14th, 2018 I am finally a citizen and done with USCIS for good!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa:                            

Marriage: 2013-08-05                                   I-130 Sent: 2013-10-07                                                 I-130 NOA1: 2013-10-09                               

I-130 transferred to VSC: 2014-03-12        I-130 NOA2: 2014-03-24                                              NVC Received: 2014-04-07 

Case Number and IIN: 2014-05-05             Sent ENROLL email for EP: 2014-05-06                    Gave email addresses to NVC: 2014-05-08             

DS261 submitted: 2014-05-09                    AOS invoiced and paid: 2014-05-12                           DS261 re-submitted - GRRRR! 2014-05-21               

ENROLL conf. email: 2014-06-05               Submitted AOS documents:2014-06-08                    IV fee email received: 2014-06-23 

IV fee available and paid: 2014-06-24       DS260  submitted: 2014-06-26                                   Case Complete: 2014-07-31                                       

Interview: 2014-09-19 APPROVED!!!          Visa in Hand: 2014-09-24 (Loomis depot)                POE (Pac Hwy Crossing, BC) 2014-11-08 

SSN Card arrived (approx) 2014-11-26     Green Card arrived (approx) 2014-12-17 

Removal of Conditions - I-751:

I-751 Mailed (USPS) Aug 10, 2016             NOA: August 17, 2016 (received Aug 23)                  Biometrics Letter Sent: Sept 23, 2016

Biometrics Letter Rec'd: Sept 30, 2016     Walk-In Biometrics Oct 6, 2016                                    Infopass for I-551 stamp Aug 17, 2017   

Service Request: Dec 27, 2017                   SR Response: Jan 10, 2018 (no prediction)              Senator Inquiry: Jan 5, 2018

Senator Resp: Jan 8, 2018 (60 days)         Service Request 2: Mar 8 2018                                   Senator Inquiry 2: Mar 9 2018

SR 2 Response: Mar 12 (security checks) Senator Response 2: Mar 13, 2018                            Approval (via phone!): Mar 14, 2018

New Green Card Arrived: Mar 22, 2018

Naturalization - N-400: 

Submitted N-400 Online: Feb 4, 2018       Denied for Payment Failure: Feb 8, 2018                     Resubmitted N-400 Online Feb 8, 2018

NOA: Feb 8, 2018                                          Biometrics: Feb 26, 2018                                                Interview: Nov 2,2018 (approved)

Oath: Dec 14, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

To the OP:  It's good that you are asking the right questions and getting a feel for how it will all work.  But may I suggest that you consider the option of waiting until your fiancee is financially stable before making such a big decision?  You are putting a big burden on her and her friend while you and your fiancee haven't even graduated college.  And it sounds like her parents aren't 100% on board either.  What does this all mean?  It means if things go wrong there will be no one to back you up.    

It's difficult enough to start a marriage on the right foot.  And the #1 reason couples get divorced in the USA is because of money issues. There is the possibility a CO may take this and your situation into account when you apply for the K-1.  Waiting a year or two would make things much easier.  If I had to guess her parents would be much more in favor of the whole situation knowing you two are stable financially.  And it would also allow you to have a much nicer wedding with family etc.    Good Luck!!

Edited by Cruise77

35 minutes ago, Cruise77 said:

To the OP:  It's good that you are asking the right questions and getting a feel for how it will all work.  But may I suggest that you consider the option of waiting until your fiancee is financially stable before making such a big decision?  You are putting a big burden on her and her friend while you and your fiancee haven't even graduated college.  And it sounds like her parents aren't 100% on board either.  What does this all mean?  It means if things go wrong there will be no one to back you up.    

It's difficult enough to start a marriage on the right foot.  And the #1 reason couples get divorced in the USA is because of money issues. There is the possibility a CO may take this and your situation into account when you apply for the K-1.  Waiting a year or two would make things much easier.  If I had to guess her parents would be much more in favor of the whole situation knowing you two are stable financially.  And it would also allow you to have a much nicer wedding with family etc.    Good Luck!!

Thank you for your concerns. Having to wait for her to sponsor me would take another 2 years. (1 more year in college and then 1 year of work?) The field she is in gets will land you a job 90% of the time straight out of college. Would we have to wait for her to work a full calendar year or could you file like after her working for 2 months? As for me, I do have my degree but am currently enrolled in another school which I don't necessarily need to finish. If we'd really go through with all this we were thinking of starting the process like the end of this year? So I can get a job for the time being to create that buffer, since costs can be a burden like you stated.

Also, who would have to pay for the fee's and process? Will they look upon that as well? 

As for the rest of the answer from you folks, thank you! I will come back later today to ask a few more questions to your replies, but have to get my day started now! lol 

I think a lot of people who go the K1 route opt for a courthouse wedding, because it is easier to do within the 90 day period than arrange a full blown wedding. Not only is it not as expensive, but you don't know when the visa will be approved and delivered to you - mine was approved and I moved within four months, some people have a much much longer wait, and there really is no way to tell if you'll be one of the fast or slow ones. You typically need two people to witness for a courthouse wedding in the US, who can be family or friends. 

My husband and I met while he was playing hockey in Canada, we dated and lived together there for six months and then were long distance for two years. He visited me five times in Canada and I visited him ten times during our long distance period. I got turned away once at the border which made visiting a pain (still do-able) but pressured us to close the distance. My husband and I got married toward the end of January and filed our Adjustment of Status (as well as Employment Authorization and Advance Parole paperwork) the beginning of February. For now, I can't work or travel outside the country. It's hard to be newly married and living off one income. It's boring sitting at home all the time because I am no longer allowed to drive (sometimes I do anyway... I have a valid foreign license but am not supposed to drive on it anymore, I have to wait for my work authorization to get a license). I'm expecting my EAD/AP in May (fingers crossed) but there's no guarantee for that. 

The fiancé visa cost us around $2500 for: USCIS filing fees, passport photos, application for police checks/birth registration, travel to consulate for interview, Visa fee, and medical. I was lucky that my consulate was a six hour drive away, and we got a cheap hotel for the night. After the expenses of moving and the courthouse wedding (ours cost $225 for the license, ceremony and copies of our marriage certificate) you have to adjust your status. The adjustment of status costs $1225 when you initially apply for filing and biometrics fees. I am early in this stage still so I haven't had any other expenses, but two years after I get my green card I will have to remove my conditions to stay and three years after that I can consider becoming a citizen. All of these things have fees.

For the interview, your sponsor only needs to meet 100% of the poverty guideline and will fill out I-134 to show this. The instructions list documents you must present as proof. If they do not meet the guidelines or you don't have those documents, you can look into the embassy where you will have the interview to see if they allow joint sponsors (some don't). When you submit your AOS application, your sponsor will fill out the I-864 and must meet 125% of the poverty guideline. You can have a joint sponsor. For this step you must have tax returns from last year, or submit proof of why you weren't able to file. If that's the case then gather recent pay stubs for the past 6 months and a letter from their employer stating how much they make and the type of position (if it's permanent). However, that isn't always enough and I have seen some people get requests for initial evidence for tax returns. 

If you are serious about the K1 I would talk to your girlfriend about it and what comes with it - including the filing fees, travel and other expenses, and the inability to work. In addition, the sponsorship for I-864 for the sponsor and joint sponsors is a serious form, even if you guys divorce the sponsors are still held accountable should you become a public charge and may be sought for repayment or sued if you go on certain forms of assistance. 

It does take time to fill everything out, it's a huge waiting game with USCIS once you do, it is expensive and when you get here it may be quite stressful. Not to mention leaving your family and friends at home isn't easy. But I promise you that if your serious about your love, every single second of the process, and every single second apart, is definitely worth it when you get to be together. 

K1 Visa Timline                                               AOS Timeline

2016/08/11: I-129F Package Sent                   2017/02/09: AOS/EAD/AP Package Sent

2016/08/17: NOA1 Received                          2017/02/23: NOA1 Received

2016/10/04: NOA2 Received                          2017/03/23: Biometrics Appointment

2016/10/21: NVC Received                            2017/04/06: Request to Expedite EAD

2016/10/24: Case # Assigned                        2017/04/12: Letter for Expedite Request Received 

2016/11/01: Consulate Received                    2017/04/13: Response to Letter Faxed

2016/11/01: Packet 3 Sent                           2017/04/19: EAD Expedite Approved - Card Being Produced

2016/11/04: Packet 4 Received                     2017/04/24: EAD/AP Card Mailed

2016/12/09: Medical                                     2017/04/26: EAD/AP Card Received

2016/12/21: Interview!! APPROVED               2017/09/08: AOS Approved - Card Being Produced

2016/12/23: Visa Issued                               2017/09/15: Conditional Greencard Received

2016/12/28: Visa Received

2016/12/31: POE as a K1!

2017/01/20: Wedding Day!!!

ROC Timeline:

2019/06/29: ROC Package Sent

2019/07/05: NOA1 Received

2019/10/25: Biometrics Appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 hours ago, DutchGuy said:

Thank you for your concerns. Having to wait for her to sponsor me would take another 2 years. (1 more year in college and then 1 year of work?) The field she is in gets will land you a job 90% of the time straight out of college. Would we have to wait for her to work a full calendar year or could you file like after her working for 2 months? As for me, I do have my degree but am currently enrolled in another school which I don't necessarily need to finish. If we'd really go through with all this we were thinking of starting the process like the end of this year? So I can get a job for the time being to create that buffer, since costs can be a burden like you stated.

Also, who would have to pay for the fee's and process? Will they look upon that as well? 

As for the rest of the answer from you folks, thank you! I will come back later today to ask a few more questions to your replies, but have to get my day started now! lol 

Why don't you take the CR-1 route? get married, start the CR-1 process, which takes 1-1.5 year. BUT, once you get your visa, you will be able to work in the states from day 1. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, SamWasi said:

Why don't you take the CR-1 route? get married, start the CR-1 process, which takes 1-1.5 year. BUT, once you get your visa, you will be able to work in the states from day 1. 

Reading through all this, I just wanted to give this a +1. Going off shaden10's experience I would even say it's a little bit less money wise, as you will not have to adjust status once you're in the USA, only file to remove conditions after ~18 months.

Don't hide a wedding or intent to marry from her or your parents. This is a huge, life altering decision that will make the two of you family in the eyes of the law and whatever else you may believe in. It definitely would be getting things off on the wrong foot, so to speak.

11 minutes ago, Leafsfan said:

Reading through all this, I just wanted to give this a +1. Going off shaden10's experience I would even say it's a little bit less money wise, as you will not have to adjust status once you're in the USA, only file to remove conditions after ~18 months.

Don't hide a wedding or intent to marry from her or your parents. This is a huge, life altering decision that will make the two of you family in the eyes of the law and whatever else you may believe in. It definitely would be getting things off on the wrong foot, so to speak.

Thank you both for giving me different perspectives and options to look into. To get back to the whole "hiding" thing, it was never my intention to hide it. To clarify a few things I was just curious to how this whole process has to go. I think that everyone can understand that a dream scenario would be to have a full-blow out wedding, that every couple deserves. With all her friends and family, and mine. Unfortunately that is not possible at this very moment yet, financially and logistically. 

Both my parents know it is my intent to marry her, and I actually told her I was going to ask for her hand with her father before we would even file anything. I truly do want his blessing, I think this was taken out of proportion, or I might have worded it wrong, I was just looking into possible scenario's. You have all made very clear that this is something serious, which we both agree on. We are still willing to go through this all and I completely agree to not "hide" things, again, it was more for me to see what the possibilities were, cause it is indeed a pretty huge thing, especially for a fathers first born.

We both agreed that, even if we don't get his blessing, it won't stop our unconditional love for each other, and that this is something we both want. 

I hope this clarifies this subject and that there are some more tips and/or information you guys having about my other concerns. 

Some additional questions: (I know some are answerable by doing some research, just maybe some of these answer are different for my case)

- How much money would be suggested for this whole process? Think about fee's, living without a job for a few months etc etc. 
- How can you best explain to a co-sponsor what he/she is signing for?
- How much would the entire process take time-wise?
- Would it be advised to get a lawyer?

- Can someone explain the sponsoring in ELI5 form. It is very confusing for me right now. 

Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

Thank you both for giving me different perspectives and options to look into. To get back to the whole "hiding" thing, it was never my intention to hide it. To clarify a few things I was just curious to how this whole process has to go. I think that everyone can understand that a dream scenario would be to have a full-blow out wedding, that every couple deserves. With all her friends and family, and mine. Unfortunately that is not possible at this very moment yet, financially and logistically. 

Both my parents know it is my intent to marry her, and I actually told her I was going to ask for her hand with her father before we would even file anything. I truly do want his blessing, I think this was taken out of proportion, or I might have worded it wrong, I was just looking into possible scenario's. You have all made very clear that this is something serious, which we both agree on. We are still willing to go through this all and I completely agree to not "hide" things, again, it was more for me to see what the possibilities were, cause it is indeed a pretty huge thing, especially for a fathers first born.

We both agreed that, even if we don't get his blessing, it won't stop our unconditional love for each other, and that this is something we both want. 

I hope this clarifies this subject and that there are some more tips and/or information you guys having about my other concerns. 

Some additional questions: (I know some are answerable by doing some research, just maybe some of these answer are different for my case)

- How much money would be suggested for this whole process? Think about fee's, living without a job for a few months etc etc. 

- Can someone explain the sponsoring in ELI5 form. It is very confusing for me right now. 

Thank you!

I'll do my best to answer some of your questions, as I'm someone who went the CR1 route rather then the K visa route.

Money. For me it was about $2500 USD. This includes the filing fees, fees for documents I needed to acquire (police check, etc), medical exam, and travel. (My interviewing consulate was 3300km away, Canada problems). I did not have an adjustment of status to file which another user said was about $1225. So far as living expenses, that depends on the city you're going to be in and a lot of other factors.. finding employment has proven more difficult then I thought it would be. Not every employer is eager to accept your foreign credentials.

Co-sponsor. Have them read the form and understand it. They're signing a document that requires them to essentially financially support you for a determinate period of time. Make sure it's someone serious, because if they retract their sponsorship it could jeopardize your status.

Time. For me, coming from Canada was 6 months. Many European users on here cite about a year.

Lawyer. We used one and it was a waste of money. Everything you need for forms is online, and this site (which I found later) is a great wealth of information.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
52 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

Thank you!

Leafsfan answered most of your questions. But since we both are from the Netherlands, here is my input.

for K-1 visa, the fee for I-129F form is $535 (this can change, check official USCIS website before filing) and add another 250 euro on top for medical check, police report (VOG vraag je aan bij je gemeente) etc. Once you are in usa, you have to apply for adjustment of status, which costs 1250. so the K-1 route is going to costs you $2000 roughly on administration costs. Luckily for us in the Netherlands, the U.S. consulate is pretty centrally located (Amsterdam) and thus relatively close. Now you have find the other costs yourself, such as flight ticket, living costs in the city you want to live in etc.

Once K-1 petition is send, it takes 3 months for USCIS to approve (or deny). It takes another 4-6 weeks for Visa center, and then another 2 months for the U.S. consulate in Amsterdam to issue the visa. So all in, roughly 6 months if everything goes well.

If you decide on your route K-1 or CR-1. Please read the guides on VJ carefully. Do not hire a lawyer, it is really a waste of money, unless you have any criminal record or had issue with U.S. visa/entry before.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Since your fiancé is in college, you being able to work and support the both of you sounds pretty important so with that said, why don't you look into the spousal visa?!  You can have a quick courthouse wedding after which you apply for the spousal visa. You have to wait in your country during the process but you get a green card and will be allowed to work the second you set foot in America. The spousal visa takes about a year and you can visit each other during the process. It's also lees fees and forms. :) 

Met online October 2010

Engaged December 31st 2011

heart.gifMarried May 14th 2013 heart.gif

USCIS Stage

September 8th 2014 - Filed I-130 with Nebraska Service Center

September 16th 2014 - NOA1 received

March 2nd 2015 - NOA2 received :dancing:

NVC Stage

March 28th 2015 - Choice of agent complete & AOS fee paid

April 17th 2015 - IV fee paid

May 1st 2015 - Sent in IV application

May 12th 2015 - Sent in AOS and IV documents

May 18th 2015 - Scan Date

June 18th 2015 - Checklist received

June 22nd 2015 - Checklist response sent to NVC

June 25th 2015 - Put for Supervisor Review

Sept 15th 2015 - Request help from Texas US Senator Cornyn and his team

Sept 23rd 2015 - Our case is moved from supervisor review to NVC's team for dealing with Senator requests

Nov 4th 2015 - CASE COMPLETE!!!! :dancing:

Embassy Stage

Dec 16th 2015 - Medical exam

Dec 21st 2015 - Interview

Dec 21st 2015 - 221(g) issued at interview for updated forms

Jan 13th 2016 - Mailed our reply to the 221(g) to the US Embassy, received and CEAC updated the next morning

Jan 20th 2016 - Embassy require more in-depth info on asset for i-864

Feb 1st 2016 - Sent more in-depth info on assets as requested. Received the next morning

Feb 16th 2016 - Visa has been issued :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

In the US

April 5th 2016 - POE Newark. No questions asked.

April 14th 2016 - SSN received

May 10th 2016 - First day at my new job :dancing:

May 27th 2016 - Green Card received

June 7th 2016 - Got my Texas driver's license

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.