Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, mytruelove18 said:

HELLO MARCH FILERS MY RECEIVED DATE IS MARCH 17.

I WAS GETTING DEPERATE WATCHING APRIL FILERS GETTING APPROVED, AND MY NOA2 TAKING FOR EVER.

THIS AFTERNOON WHEN I ARRIVED HOME FROM SCHOOL ( I AM TEACHER), MY FIANCE MESSAGED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS THE APPROVAL LETTER, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I HOPE EVERYBODY HERE WAITING GET THEIR LETTER SOON.

NOW WAIT FOR NVC CENTER  

IT FEELL SO NICE GET THE LETTER :P:jest::D:rolleyes::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

ON USCIS STILL SHOW AS RECEIVED, NO UPDATED

Congratulations! that is a long wait ! happy to hear :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, mytruelove18 said:

I WAS GETTING DEPERATE WATCHING APRIL FILERS GETTING APPROVED, AND MY NOA2 TAKING FOR EVER.

THIS AFTERNOON WHEN I ARRIVED HOME FROM SCHOOL ( I AM TEACHER), MY FIANCE MESSAGED ME AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS THE APPROVAL LETTER, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I HOPE EVERYBODY HERE WAITING GET THEIR LETTER SOON.

NOW WAIT FOR NVC CENTER  

IT FEELL SO NICE GET THE LETTER :P:jest::D:rolleyes::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

AHHHHHH I been looking for you to post this message!!!!    I am so happy for you!!

Congratulations, you weathered this storm so well!!!

Good luck on the rest and hope it goes very fast!   Go celebrate for 14 days, and call NVC in the morning :) 

9 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Congratulations! that is a long wait ! happy to hear :)

thanks i am so happy

8 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

AHHHHHH I been looking for you to post this message!!!!    I am so happy for you!!

Congratulations, you weathered this storm so well!!!

Good luck on the rest and hope it goes very fast!   Go celebrate for 14 days, and call NVC in the morning :) 

thankssssss, i hope get interview for the end of september and get marry on october at Las Vegas :D:jest:

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
28 minutes ago, mytruelove18 said:

NOW WAIT FOR NVC CENTER  

Congratulations! :jest:

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow! What a great day for so many! NOA2s and NVC updates galore! Congratulations to all!!!! :dance::dancing::dance::dancing::dance:

And thanks to all who took a moment to answer my survey on the DS160.

Edited by dkmfan85

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

that's super! annoying!!!

I have that nexus card.. and I always wondered.. why don't they add all these systems together.. like I felt it was silly that I had to get a police record check when I have a nexus travel card? Its like you've already don't a detailed background check on me people! what a waste of resources! lol.

Yeah some of the process seems silly/redundant.  I just completed my medical exam and they are checking to see that I don't have gonorrhea or anything else contagious, when as a Canadian I can go to the U.S. six months less a day out of the year, every year, anyway and spread ALLLL my junk all over them if I have anything. I live close enough to the border that people will go buy groceries in the U.S. and they don't check you for that even though you could do just as much damage then...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Knifeboxx said:

Yeah some of the process seems silly/redundant.  I just completed my medical exam and they are checking to see that I don't have gonorrhea or anything else contagious, when as a Canadian I can go to the U.S. six months less a day out of the year, every year, anyway and spread ALLLL my junk all over them if I have anything. I live close enough to the border that people will go buy groceries in the U.S. and they don't check you for that even though you could do just as much damage then...

It is extremely rediculous i agree 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

wow there is so much going on in people's from this forum life. i am happy i could read about approvals and nvc case no ; i remember there was a time in July when the NOA2 stopped coming and the mood in here was so #######...anyways , time for positivity:energy:

guys, 

when is it better to start completing the DS-160? currently my case shows AT NVC but we are waiting for my finance's tax transcripts which I don't know when we gonna get ; so this DS 160 at which moment has to be submitted ?when the case shows ready at the embassy? i know it can be different according to the country but as I read, for us , Romanians, we don't send/receive pack 3/4 so is just DS 160, medical and interview.

I guess I am overthinking about planning all this and i am trying to know way ahead everything that i am confusing myself....:blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
3 hours ago, gob332 said:

So I think we just figured out why our case tracker has not updated from "ready."

My fiance just got an e-mail from the Montreal Consulate:

" Unfortunately, we would need to re-fingerprint you.   Due to a technical error we were not able to proceed.  Please respond to this email stating which day next week you would be able to return for fingerprinting.  (Mornings MondayThursday)."

So frustrating! This may end up ruining our travel plans.  :angry:

seriously... is their fault with their 2 penny system, they should fix this , not asking you to go back and forth ...anyways ,we still depend on government institutions, approvals, waiting time and so on . keep calm!!

Timeline
10 hours ago, Estibaliz said:

I just completed my DS-160. I used Firefox as they recommend, and got to fill in all the sections (current employment, previous employments and education).

I'm currently unemployed, so I wonder if that might be what determines whether you are asked about your previous jobs or not. Previous jobs should cover the last 5 years, so I'm thinking maybe if you've been working over 5 years at your current job, then they skip it. Or always skip it if you are working now?

Also they only let you list two previous jobs there, which is clearly insufficient often, but oh well.

The issue my fiancee is having, and happened again today with a fresh form, is it asks for her current employment, previous employment and education history, and then it deletes all the information about previous employment and education history. She can fill in the previous employment information, which often gets deleted, but then she can't enter in education history again. The question: "Have you attended any educational institution at a secondary level or above?" Is completely gone which requires a "Yes" answer to create the form field to fill in. She called the embassy and it's a known issue (all the way back from 2010 as far as I can tell from my research). Their completely useless advice was, "Keep trying every day until it's fixed." Okay, well it hasn't been fixed in 7 years, so how many more years do we have to "keep trying every day until it's fixed?" I guess I'm going to die of old age waiting for the DS160 to cooperate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
13 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

The issue my fiancee is having, and happened again today with a fresh form, is it asks for her current employment, previous employment and education history, and then it deletes all the information about previous employment and education history. She can fill in the previous employment information, which often gets deleted, but then she can't enter in education history again. The question: "Have you attended any educational institution at a secondary level or above?" Is completely gone which requires a "Yes" answer to create the form field to fill in. She called the embassy and it's a known issue (all the way back from 2010 as far as I can tell from my research). Their completely useless advice was, "Keep trying every day until it's fixed." Okay, well it hasn't been fixed in 7 years, so how many more years do we have to "keep trying every day until it's fixed?" I guess I'm going to die of old age waiting for the DS160 to cooperate.

That sure sounds annoying :huh:

It didn't happen to me... Yet. I uploaded the form later today to check a piece of information and everything was still there, I think.

I know the form is kind of glitchy, because I've seen other people talking about that kind of issues where some sections were missing. Luckily enough I don't think I've seen anyone reporting any kind of difficulty in the process because of this.

One would hope they are aware enough of the problem as not to hold it against us if we can't fill out the form correctly.

Good luck with the keep on trying thing... :unsure:

Did you try using Firefox? I don't know, it worked for me and maybe there's a reason why they recommend to use it.

Edited by Estibaliz

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

That sure sounds annoying :huh:

It didn't happen to me... Yet. I uploaded the form later today to check a piece of information and everything was still there, I think.

I know the form is kind of glitchy, because I've seen other people talking about that kind of issues where some sections were missing. Luckily enough I don't think I've seen anyone reporting any kind of difficulty in the process because of this.

One would hope they are aware enough of the problem as not to hold it against us if we can't fill out the form correctly.

Good luck with the keep on trying thing... :unsure:

I don't have that patience. I would just smash that submit button and type out the other information and take it with me to the interview. If they ask about it, then I have it with an explanation. The website kept deleting this information, a known issue spanning nearly a decade, so I typed it out and brought it in case you needed it. Done. Easy.

Edited by dkmfan85

I am trying NVC again using 7 should I try 5 too I wonder?

Congrats on all the NOA2 approvals and NVC numbers :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.