Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Nathan&Amy said:

Case received at NVC! NOA2 date 07/03, NVC received 07/18. No case number assigned yet.

Wooot! Great!
For us it took about a week until we got the number!
You're marching closer!

13 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

CEAC Status just changed: Case ready!! :D

Now waiting for the Pack 3 letter from the embassy! :) 

Those 2 words lol 😂 Case Ready  ♥ ♥ 

Edited by GazLisa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Wooot! Great!
For us it took about a week until we got the number!
You're marching closer!

Ok good to know, thanks!

3 hours ago, Sangar said:

nsulate in N

Hey, 
I have filed petition for my fiance in India too. We havent received any packet3 from Embassy in new delhi but when he called they said you have to schedule for interview online. i am bit confused as you said they send letter..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I see, yesterday case ending 404 was updated on the USCIS tracker with an RFE. Ours end in 407, so hopefully we are close :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, troika said:

I see, yesterday case ending 404 was updated on the USCIS tracker with an RFE. Ours end in 407, so hopefully we are close :whistle:

good luckI I had two rfe near my case on was two wa mine ending in 32 the rfe 30... but ive heard nothing as of yet.. that was Friday...:whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, SChamb said:

good luckI I had two rfe near my case on was two wa mine ending in 32 the rfe 30... but ive heard nothing as of yet.. that was Friday...:whistle:

Thanks, good luck to you too. Surely, if they process them in order received or in batches as they claim, then ours should be up soon, very soon, I hope !

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Not here. I think - but that's just my assumption - they do a drug/sexual disease test.
Since guys have to do the peepee test as well it'd make no sense ^^

That's true....drug/std makes a lot of sense 

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, kindredice said:

This is nerve breaking.

Received : March 15th,

NOA 1 Dated : March 20th.

It's been 120 days and still no RFE or NOA2. 

Just putting it in here so that others who have been waiting as long or even more know that they are not alone. Sadly not all of us can get a response in 80 some days... sigh. Stay strong March whiners.

Am with u.....we have the same received date March 15. My NOA 1 is March 22. Still waiting... this is really making me emotional 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Does neone no what really happens in the medical exam?

what kind of tests, shots (how many total) and X-rays ?

can the medical be done in one day only ?

does the dr. tell u at the end of the medical if u pass or fail?

Thank u

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Emmsan said:

Just received an email with packet 3 from the embassy in Stockholm, it took 19 days from NOA2 (including 4th of July weekend). I never got a case number from NVC:)  

We are Sweden as well!!! Congratulations! Our NAO2 was June 20, so any day now!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.