Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

I totally understand! :D

Grahhh... but so strange. IF my NOA2 comes this week, I could theoretically be going to the medical in July still... then interview in August and still fly in September.
There's still hope for it to work.
My birthday is August 17th, and I was hoping to have the interview around that date. 
Actually I should try to schedule it ON that date, so they have to be mercyful. Haha!

I'm hoping to be in usa mid August/early September now 😁 Oooh yes that would be a great birthday surprise ☺ 

Just now, GazLisa said:

I'm hoping to be in usa mid August/early September now 😁 Oooh yes that would be a great birthday surprise ☺ 

Yeah, me too! Early/middle September.
I have set my countdown app to Sept 15th, which would be in 79 days from now. That's actually insalenly soon.

My first moving box arrived on Saturday. 5 more to go, then I'm done mailing.
I was kind of sentimental yesterday, realizing that everything material I will have left from my 37, then 38 years of life are 6 boxes and a suitcase. 

3 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Yeah, me too! Early/middle September.
I have set my countdown app to Sept 15th, which would be in 79 days from now. That's actually insalenly soon.

My first moving box arrived on Saturday. 5 more to go, then I'm done mailing.
I was kind of sentimental yesterday, realizing that everything material I will have left from my 37, then 38 years of life are 6 boxes and a suitcase. 

I've started giving my books away 😁 all I have left is thousands of 📀 sat on shelves, taking all my clothes, a few favourite books 📚 can't think what else 😁 

4 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

I've started giving my books away 😁 all I have left is thousands of 📀 sat on shelves, taking all my clothes, a few favourite books 📚 can't think what else 😁 

My apartment is pretty empty already. I've sold like 100 pieces of clothing and small items on eBay since NOA1. 
6 boxes full of clothes, my favorite CD's, some mugs and plush dolls and of course my vinyls and signed stuff (and the giant pile of band t-shirts) are packed in 5 boxes so far. 1 already arrived, 1 left to fill up.

I'll start giving away furniture once NOA2 is here.

Plan is to live in my place like in a camp ground by August latest, so I can paint the walls and MAYBE be out by 31st of August. If my landlord lets me.
I need to inform her once NOA2 comes.... we've primarly agreed on end of September, but IF it goes smoothly from now on, I could make it out by end of August and save a month of rent.

It sucks not to have a date... but do you think my planned time schedule could make sense?

Hi and thanks to all that replied to my query regarding the rfe previously, sorry for late reply, I have limited internet connection.

By filing the petition We send pics with the date stamp and city name, we thought maybe we sent too many and they just want it simple. So now we will repeat those pics with date  stamp from vacation, and I found concert tickets and fotos with the date stamp, we made copy of the stamps in passports, and I have cinema premiere tickets and web site foto that might be good as a proof, i cant upload the foto but here is the link. Do you think screen shoot of two of us from web page from that event is ok to send, i mean it is public web page showing this event and we are on it

https://www.radiosarajevo.ba/metromahala/teme/premijera-pedeset-nijansi-mracnije/253141

Edited by DalilaAdnan

40 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

My apartment is pretty empty already. I've sold like 100 pieces of clothing and small items on eBay since NOA1. 
6 boxes full of clothes, my favorite CD's, some mugs and plush dolls and of course my vinyls and signed stuff (and the giant pile of band t-shirts) are packed in 5 boxes so far. 1 already arrived, 1 left to fill up.

Plan is to live in my place like in a camp ground by August latest, so I can paint the walls and MAYBE be out by 31st of August. If my landlord lets me.
I need to inform her once NOA2 comes.... we've primarly agreed on end of September, but IF it goes smoothly from now on, I could make it out by end of August and save a month of rent.

It sucks not to have a date... but do you think my planned time schedule could make sense?

Hopefully once you get your NOA2 it's a smooth and speedy ride to your medical and embassy interview ☺ you can never really plan too much ahead with this process 😱 just take one step at a time 

11 hours ago, GazLisa said:

So it's 10.40 pm in Uk I stayed up late as my fiancé called NVC see if they have our case 😂 And what do you know 😁😁😁😁😁😁 they processed it today and have our case number 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉 another week and it should be in London 😃😃😃😃 another step closer 😂😂😂😂 night all 

Congratulations!!!

48 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

Hopefully once you get your NOA2 it's a smooth and speedy ride to your medical and embassy interview ☺ you can never really plan too much ahead with this process 😱 just take one step at a time 

That's what I do... nothing is cancelled yet. I'm just trying to figure out a vague time frame.

1 hour ago, DalilaAdnan said:

Hi and thanks to all that replied to my query regarding the rfe previously, sorry for late reply, I have limited internet connection.

By filing the petition We send pics with the date stamp and city name, we thought maybe we sent too many and they just want it simple. So now we will repeat those pics with date  stamp from vacation, and I found concert tickets and fotos with the date stamp, we made copy of the stamps in passports, and I have cinema premiere tickets and web site foto that might be good as a proof, i cant upload the foto but here is the link. Do you think screen shoot of two of us from web page from that event is ok to send, i mean it is public web page showing this event and we are on it

https://www.radiosarajevo.ba/metromahala/teme/premijera-pedeset-nijansi-mracnije/253141

I think you can add that, although I dare to assume that you'll be fine with the rest.

We've sent 8 together pics (7 selfies of us, 1 selfie with his parents) with date and place and appearing persons names, the copy of the stamps in my passport for the two travels, along with my boarding passes. 

Until now we're not approved, but also no RFE, so I hope that'll be enough. 

Fingers are crossed for you! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline
1 hour ago, DalilaAdnan said:

Passport stamps, airline tickets or boarding passes if you have them is a good idea. The screen shot of you two is a good idea as long as you can show the date it was published online. Maybe a translation of the online article is not a bad idea, just to give it some context. Best of luck!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

I read somewhere for Australia that the average time from embassy receiving the packet to interview is between 10 and 28 days, but that they quote 1-2 months. So if you allow 3 weeks from NOA2 to NVC, 1 week NVC to embassy, then 4 weeks embassy to interview (in which time you get your medical done), and one week for passport to arrive from the embassy after the interview, you're looking at 9 weeks from NOA2 to having the visa in hand. Then its just a case of booking your flights.

Hope that helps you plan things out!

I-129F Journey

27th February 2017 - Posted via 2-day UPS to Texas address

1st March 2017 - Arrived at Texas Service Center

7th March 2017 - Received email NOA1 and case number

3rd June 2017 - NOA2 notice date

8th June 2017 - Received hardcopy NOA2

26th June 2017 - Received NVC case number via email

4th July 2017 - Completed visa medical

11th July 2017 - Got fed up and emailed Packet 3 response to Consulate prior to receiving Packet 3 (case still "In Transit")

13th July 2017 - Received interview date (Packet 4)

Maybe thisis a stupid question but how does VJ processing times have VSC working on April 2nd NOA1's and the CSC is in mid-March when all cases are supposed to be sent to CSC

Am I to think there's a lot of members who haven't changed or have the correct service center in their timeline? Or is the VSC really working them because they have a half month lead on the other 2 service centers.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

92 days here. I don't know at this point if were a March or April filer, because my NOA1 was April 4th but the received date was March 28th. I suspect March only because our WAC number was in the March scans. But I don't know. 

When we first met... <3 8/2015 - First met. 10/6/2015 - Started dating. 9/23/2016 - His first visit! 12/23/2016 - Left America. 12/25/2016 - Landed in Australia!  K1 Visa 3/23/17 - I-129F sent. 4/3/17 - NOA1 email confirmation/notice date. 4/7/17 - NOA1 hard copy received!  8/2/17 - Contacted USCIS and spoke with a Tier-2 officer, also contacted my senator. 8/3/17 - Constituent Advocate contacted me and I put in an inquiry on my case. 8/3/17 NOA2 Approved the day after I contacted the Tier-2 officer. 8/7/17 - NOA2 hard copy received! (The same day I received an email from my senators office that I was approved) NVC 8/24/17 - NVC received our case. 8/24/17 - Case number received via email. 8/24/17 - Left the NVC to the consulate Consulate  9/4/17   -  Consulate recieved. 9/4/17   -  Packet 3 received. 9/5/17   -  Packet 3 sent! 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 received. 9/7/17   -  Packet 4 sent!  9/7/17   -  Medical scheduled for September 14th, 10:45 AEST. 9/7/17   -  Interview Scheduled for September 26th, 8:30 AEST.  9/14/17 -  Medical completed. 9/26/17 -  Interview complete. Result: Approved! He's not leaving me again. <3  POE and AOS 9/30/17 - Visa packet recieved with POE documents. 10/2/17 - POE at LAX successful! 10/2/17 - Arrives at my house at 12:17am through Lyft, yay! 10/5/17 - DJ booked for wedding, applied for a marriage license. 10/10/17 - Engagement ring and Wedding bands purchased (one band needed to be adjusted and the other was ordered online). We also made our first attempt for a social security card (told us to come back in a week), and we ordered our three tier wedding cake for the wedding. 10/11/17 - Marriage license in hand. 10/16/17 - Catering food list and price completed and ordered. 10/18/17 - Honeymoon reservation booked 11/24-11/26 (2 days). 10/19/17 - Social Security (2nd attempt) successful and will recieve in two weeks, and we ordered a keg of beer for the wedding, and picked up my fiancee's wedding band and left my wedding band there to be resized again (with my engagement ring as well). *10/3/17 - 10/22/17 shopping for decorations, supplies, and last minute stuff for the wedding.*  Wedding Date: November 11th 2017. TBA: 10/24/17 Cameron's social  security card arrives,  10/29/17 Pick up engagement ring and wedding band, 11/2/17 Finalize our RSVP list for our total number of people coming to the wedding, 11/1/17 Arrange the wedding favors with candy and thank you cards, wedding rehearsal and setting up the wedding/reception hall (tons to do). 11/6/17 Pay for the wedding cake (they wouldn't take early payment),  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, amishbaby said:

92 days here. I don't know at this point if were a March or April filer, because my NOA1 was April 4th but the received date was March 28th. I suspect March only because our WAC number was in the March scans. But I don't know. 

USCIS goes by receive date.

45 minutes ago, amishbaby said:

as your recieved date is march 28 you are march filer 

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.