dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2017

1,681 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 minutes ago, jasontroyer said:

Scan date was 12/12/16. I just received a 'checklist' because my wife's birth certificate is a Canadian wallet sized edition and doesn't contain her parents names..  Have a correct one coming by express mail soon.. The lady at nvc said there would probably be another 8 weeks from when they receive that till it is reviewed.. Is there anyway to hurry it up or doesn't it usually take 8 weeks?

Omg, Really? I'm waiting on my cc and I have not gotten anything yet. No checklist or anything at all. That's the birth certificate i sent in as well, the wallet size one. I didn't know they needed the full version. I'm so nervous now, I've been waiting 13 weeks to think the case will be closed. I would call and ask for a supervisor to be honest and keep asking for one to see if there's something they can do to not restart the date. They have to be able to let you bring it to the embassy or email it. Get a supervisor and speak to them personally and see what they can do, let them know it's been too long to now get a checklist and have to wait another 8 weeks..... I really hope it works out sooner for you, I hope I don't get a checklist

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Our case was sent to NVC 2/28/17. I called this morning and was told our case arrived today 3/8/17, the lady said to wait few days and call back for case number ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

hello all

i am new here. waiting for my interview... :/

1st scan date: Oct. 23

checklist: Dec. 30

2nd scan date: Jan. 9 

CC: March 2

praying for an april interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Zebracakex said:

Congratulations to those with CC'S :wub:

Any more case completes today ? ?

Love seeing those

Scan Date January 18th

@Zebracakex I know I love seeing them too! It gives me hope!! 

Scan date November 22

2nd Scan date (I guess :/) January 5

Timeline
1 hour ago, vintash said:

Omg, Really? I'm waiting on my cc and I have not gotten anything yet. No checklist or anything at all. That's the birth certificate i sent in as well, the wallet size one. I didn't know they needed the full version. I'm so nervous now, I've been waiting 13 weeks to think the case will be closed. I would call and ask for a supervisor to be honest and keep asking for one to see if there's something they can do to not restart the date. They have to be able to let you bring it to the embassy or email it. Get a supervisor and speak to them personally and see what they can do, let them know it's been too long to now get a checklist and have to wait another 8 weeks..... I really hope it works out sooner for you, I hope I don't get a checklist

1 hour ago, AMINE1980 said:

Sorry for the checklist you are going to get a new scan date,  I got a checklist in December and I'm  still waiting  i'm on week 10.

thanks for the responses! I called the nvc tonight again, and they gave me info on requesting an expedite(the person I previously called said there was no way to expedite it).. My wife is with me here on a visitors visa(extended), and i don't her to have to go home at the expiration and wait till the interviews.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I keen checking the ceac website every 10 minutes. This is driving me nuts. My case has been completed since Friday and I'm waiting on my son's to be completed. 

Scan date  Jan 11

C c march 3 ( my case only) 

Question.... Does anyone know why they didn't complete both cases the same day? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, jasontroyer said:

thanks for the responses! I called the nvc tonight again, and they gave me info on requesting an expedite(the person I previously called said there was no way to expedite it).. My wife is with me here on a visitors visa(extended), and i don't her to have to go home at the expiration and wait till the interviews.

What does that mean? you can take it to the interview?

Timeline
Just now, vintash said:

What does that mean? you can take it to the interview?

No, I can request to have it expedited by emailing nvcexpedite@state.gov with our info and the reason for expedite, and she said the embassy might look into it or something like that, but at any rate I'll give it a try.. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, jasontroyer said:

No, I can request to have it expedited by emailing nvcexpedite@state.gov with our info and the reason for expedite, and she said the embassy might look into it or something like that, but at any rate I'll give it a try.. 

oh okay.. that's good to hear. You should still try to get ahold of a supervisor and see if there's anything they can do for you 

42 minutes ago, Annmar said:

I keen checking the ceac website every 10 minutes. This is driving me nuts. My case has been completed since Friday and I'm waiting on my son's to be completed. 

Scan date  Jan 11

C c march 3 ( my case only) 

Question.... Does anyone know why they didn't complete both cases the same day? 

Ask the NVC. Did you mark related cases on the I130? Did USCIS flag them as related cases when the paperwork was sent to NVC? You can tell if the case numbers are sequential (KNG2016xxxxx1, KNG2016xxxxx2). We had both completed on the same day.  Medicals on the same day and interviews scheduled for the same day. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Just received my Case Number and Invoice Number over the phone!!..

Tried getting on the CAEC and this is the error

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error. 

Does anybody know why I am getting this? Is this because my documents have not been scanned yet/or not in the system yet?

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
8 hours ago, fendibag said:

hello all

i am new here. waiting for my interview... :/

1st scan date: Oct. 23

checklist: Dec. 30

2nd scan date: Jan. 9 

CC: March 2

praying for an april interview

Hi! CC March 1st. You might find this interesting: 

We are all waiting for an interview in April :)

Edited by DictumFactum

USCIS

I-130 Sent: 05-02-2016

I-130 NOA1: 05-10-2016

I-130 Approved: 07-14-2016

NVC

NVC Received: 08-10-2016

Pay AOS Bill: 10-03-2016

Pay IV Bill: 10-03-2016

Submit DS-260: 11-01-2016

Send AOS & IV Package: 12-02-2016 

Scan Date: 12-28-2016

Supervisor Review: 02-08-2017

Case Complete: 03-01-2017

Interview Date: 04-05-2017 APPROVED 😁

Visa Received: 04-10-2017

POE: 05-09-2017

SSN Received: 06-06-2017

Green Card Received: 06-23-2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
15 hours ago, CDJames said:

Did they notify you that you case was recieved at the NVC??? are you called???

You can call NVC also they can give you your case number and invoice id if you are in the system

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
6 hours ago, chamma said:

Just received my Case Number and Invoice Number over the phone!!..

Tried getting on the CAEC and this is the error

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error. 

Does anybody know why I am getting this? Is this because my documents have not been scanned yet/or not in the system yet?

I had same issue, give 1 or 2 days to the system. I tried after two days and now I can see details of my case

Awoke this morning to an unexpected surprise from NVC... My case number has been assigned! We received it in an email, which also states that the fees are payable. Looks like they are rolling right along with our case! :jest:

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.