dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

Anyone with an IR5 petition that know the type of questions they ask the applicant who's a parent? My mom's interview is in Bogota, Colombia next Monday. Thanks in advance! ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nauman sh said:

Did this happend to others IV interviewere as well their ? Its too strange

Interview was earlier today, and I was asked when I plan to return to the US, and if my wife would return with me.  They did not ask for evidence of this.

7 hours ago, TeeA10 said:

Congratulations, i am so happy for you. All the best with your family.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, VeVe said:

Congratulations

Thanks!

4 hours ago, H & H said:

Wow congrats!! Wish you both happy life.

Thank you very much!

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

I can't believe this is possible, I just got my wife interview date set to April 11. I had CC on March 21st and was told interview scheduling could take 3 months. In fact, I have a relative who had to wait 3 months for interview to be scheduled for Nairobi embassy. Good luck to everyone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, hasmax80 said:

I can't believe this is possible, I just got my wife interview date set to April 11. I had CC on March 21st and was told interview scheduling could take 3 months. In fact, I have a relative who had to wait 3 months for interview to be scheduled for Nairobi embassy. Good luck to everyone.

congrate!!

NVC and embassy are mystery places, my cc was Feb. 16 and I got my interview date scheduled at Feb. 17th!! 

I was kind of excited and overwhelming at the time. have been waiting so long no update, and then drop u two big gift at short time, hahahaha

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

8 minutes ago, parsha said:

congrate!!

NVC and embassy are mystery places, my cc was Feb. 16 and I got my interview date scheduled at Feb. 17th!! 

I was kind of excited and overwhelming at the time. have been waiting so long no update, and then drop u two big gift at short time, hahahaha

Yes that's true Parsha and thank you. We wait and wait and get frustrated and angry then you get gift of CC and then interview when least expected. I wish everyone the best as well as NVC has had delays mainly due to holidays and weather. Winter is now almost over and could be a good sign for others.

Edited by hasmax80

23 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

I just want to share with you all that my husband attended his interview this morning at USEM Abu Dhabi, and he was approved. He was actually the first person to be interviewed for IV. If you were there this morning you probably saw a fine young man in blue suit. ??:D:jest:

Thank you everyone for your support and assistance through this journey. It's been a rough and painful one year but I'm glad it has come to an end. I'm hoping he joins me this weekend in the US. ? Thank you all! 

Case completed Sept 15, 2016. Interview scheduled on February 3, 2017. 

Interview date March 1, 2017 

Hello! First of all congrats! Very happy for you guys! :)! 

Second, so after your case was completed  it took 6 months for them to schedule an interview? I'm asking because my husband lives in Abu Dhabi as well and I just wanted to get an idea of how long Abu Dhabi takes. My case was just approved 2/28 and sent to NVC

22 hours ago, H & H said:

Omg that is amazing!! Congrats So happy for you. Best of luck. Can you tell me what they asked your husband please share the experience. My husband also have interview in Abu Dhabi. 

Hello, just was a bit curious, how long after your case was complete did they schedule his interview? My husband is also in Abu Dhabi, just want to get an idea of the time frame.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 hours ago, Nauman sh said:

Did this happend to others IV interviewere as well their ? Its too strange

I dont think so.. 

Any wayy my wife just called consulate. They said visit website or email consulate. 

1 hour ago, NimZz said:

Hello, just was a bit curious, how long after your case was complete did they schedule his interview? My husband is also in Abu Dhabi, just want to get an idea of the time frame.

Hey first of all congrats on your approval. It took me to get my hubby interview date about 2 months, Good luck!!!

Edited by H & H

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, KSMA said:

I dont think so.. 

Any wayy my wife just called consulate. They said visit website or email consulate. 

Thats endless.. :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, NimZz said:

Thanks. And yes, the average wait time is 6 months. I don't know if things will be different because of the present administration and some ban. I think it was that long because they were interviewing people from Iran, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. And preparing paperwork for some refugees too. The reason I said this is because we got an interview immediately they issued the ban in the 7 countries. It could be a coincidence don't know.

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Thanks. And yes, the average wait time is 6 months. I don't know if things will be different because of the present administration and some ban. I think it was that long because they were interviewing people from Iran, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. And preparing paperwork for some refugees too. The reason I said this is because we got an interview immediately they issued the ban in the 7 countries. It could be a coincidence don't know.

Congratulations on your visa!

My interview is a week from now, feeling really anxious ?. The wait is almost over! Good luck to everyone waiting for interview dates to be scheduled and everyone just waiting for their date to come!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/1/2017 at 8:38 PM, Duncan21 said:

Dear friends, we had our interview this morning and visa was approved!

Scan date (in response to checklist): November 2

Supervisor review: December 21

Case complete: January 11

Interview: March 1

Many congratulations :)

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,my case is completed and I have my interview date in April,have also got my P4 Interview letter.can anyone pls explain this better for me?

Register for Courier Service/Other Pre-Interview Instructions

Many U.S. Embassies and Consulates require visa applicants to pre-register for courier services. This service is for returning applicant passports and visas to them after the interview. Each consular section also has unique entry and security requirements, including whether applicants can bring cell phones into the embassy or consulate. Before your interview, read the specific requirements for where you will be interviewed. Select the city of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate from

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.