5,920 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, PrincyE said:

Omg! We are approved!!!! Noa1 February 17th NOA2 June 2nd. Thank God. One big hurdle is over on to the next one. I'm seriously praying hard for everyone who is still Waiting this wait was not easy! 

Good job on the wait and congrats on the approval!!!!!

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

I want to say thank you 😊 to everyone who gave me advice to help my Fiancé cope with the waiting time. Today we discussed ideas of what she can be doing each week. 

We have no doubt GOD has brought us together. As HE has Blessed us, we need in turn share blessings with others. Someone inquired about her English. She studied "British English ". She says is better than my English. I tell her she needs to learn Gringo English. Starting this week, she is going to spend her free time tutoring English to younger children in her family.

She is such an incredibly loving woman. So I suggested she start doing home visits with a couple of the older women at church. Wendy is a nurse. So I suggested she make sure on her visits, they are eating well, taking their medication, maybe help clean their house. Maybe they have lonely moments also. Just sit, hold their hands and show them God through her! 

She had a much better attitude today. I think this week will be much easier for her!

thanks

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, eastcoastgroove said:

I deleted the apps since I didn't need them anymore but I doubt it updated!  If either you or @Christine find out your petition made it to the NVC could you please post it here so I know?? I will do the same

will do!

Guys sending positive vibes!!! I still cannot comprehend how many of us would get through with this process emotionally, the paperwork without this forum.... #thankyouall the wait is almost over....

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/  

i-129F Sent:                                                                  2017-01-25

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:                                                   2017-02-01/2017-05-30  
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result:  

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package posted to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765 and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21 Approved🎉🎉😊🌈❤️ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22                

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07🎉🎉😊

2018-06-13🎉🎉😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, SugarLai said:

Hi @Jon&Anna I saw some ppl mentioned they received RFE here too and they sent all the evidence in the first time,so I guess they might just lost your materials so you have to send them again,Sounds it has happened before,I'm sorry for you.

This is what has happened to me and my fiance. We sent lots of things and they have asked for them again. 🙁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I did a Google search on USCIS random processing. Evidently this is no new phenomenon. Was a subject of many discussions on VJ for several years. Is this the level of professionalism we can expect from now to Citizenship? I am a United States citizen trying to represent my country to my Fiancé. Trying to give her hope in our future together. I am embarrassed this is the level of Professionalism we can expect. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So I downloaded the search app for uscis and found my case... I am number one on the list for the day of Feb 21 which was my received date... No one from Feb 21 has gotten any further than "case received" the only ones I see are expedited cases from may and June? Wth 😆😆 not fair 😉😉 is anyone on here from that day? My receive date is feb 21 and noa1 feb 24 

2 minutes ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I have read that if you reach Tier 2 your Petition is approved sometimes the same week. On May 30, I called and spoke with Tier 2. Both agents were very polite and cordial to me.

I just went to the mailbox. There was a USCIS letter. Quickly ripping it open, we were approved on May 30. The same day I called Tier 2. I just called Wendy on Video. All I could do is cry and 4 months of emotions have taken their toll. The look on Wendy's face when I was able to share the good news was Priceless!

God Bless You All! EVERYONE, we thank you for all the support you are and will continue to be. 

TriloByte, "brother"! Everyone on this forum meets with someone who touches them differently than the other members. I PRAY, soon your wait is over. Through your painful journey, you have been a source of strength and encouragement to me!

GRACIAS 

Congrats! 🎈🎊🎉🍾. The USCIS wait ends for you!

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

So today we received ou RFE . Our Noa 1 date is 2/9/17. Our RFE date 5/30/17. We received an RFE for more proof of the relationship for 2 years before applying. But I already sent photos, copies of tickets, boarding passes, hotel receipt tickets. But they said this does not prove we have met 2 years preceding the application. Well what am I suppose to send ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Chaud18 said:

So today we received ou RFE . Our Noa 1 date is 2/9/17. Our RFE date 5/30/17. We received an RFE for more proof of the relationship for 2 years before applying. But I already sent photos, copies of tickets, boarding passes, hotel receipt tickets. But they said this does not prove we have met 2 years preceding the application. Well what am I suppose to send ?

I feel you. So are we supposed to be in a relationship for 2 years before applying?  I thought you only have to establish that you met each other within the last 2 years. 

18 minutes ago, Chaud18 said:

Was it the only time that you have traveled to their city? If so, if it was in the last two years, when else would / could you have had pictures together with them? 

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.