dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, N & S said:

I'm wondering too. My husband is here with me in Jamaica and we weren't sure if he needed to take his birth certificate for the interview so we decided he didn't need to take it, but now we're reading that I need to bring to the interview. We're going to have to arrange for it to be DHL to us. 

Yes, original birth certificate of petitioner is standard 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
12 hours ago, kazero17 said:

How about the citizenship certificate ? Is that mean the original one is needed on the interview day or just copy ? 

Honestly, not sure about original vs copy for the citizenship certificate, but we are taking the original naturalization certificate with a copy.  You can also take a copy of the petitioner's biographic page of a valid US passport 

3 hours ago, N & S said:

I'm wondering too. My husband is here with me in Jamaica and we weren't sure if he needed to take his birth certificate for the interview so we decided he didn't need to take it, but now we're reading that I need to bring to the interview. We're going to have to arrange for it to be DHL to us. 

Original birth certificate and a copy of it - if you don't take a copy, they may keep the original

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Hey everyone 

today I check on ceac was in transit to ready!! Finally.. hope everyone is ready for there big day and best of luck to all interview in march..

Hi All,

My CC with NVC on Feb 1st 2017.   Waiting for them to schedule interview date.  

Any one else waiting for interview dates?  They told me on the phone they are still scheduling March interviews.

Any ideas on how long I will have to wait to find out the date?   NVC is closed today [presidents day].  Hoping to call tomorrow.  Fingers crossed. 

3 hours ago, Mack313 said:

Hi All,

Any one else waiting for interview dates?  They told me on the phone they are still scheduling March interviews.

Any ideas on how long I will have to wait to find out the date?   NVC is closed today [presidents day].  Hoping to call tomorrow.  Fingers crossed. 

Check your email. Quite a few of us with case complete dates at the beginning of the month had interviews scheduled for March on last week.

Will call tomorrow

Hi All,

I haven't been on here in a couple weeks, but wanted to let everyone know that my husband and I are currently in Ciudad Juarez - we've completed his medical and biometrics appointments, and everything was a breeze! It's actually been fun to be here. His interview is at 7:15 AM tomorrow morning - wish us luck!! And I'll catch up on all the messages when we finally return home :) Hope everyone is doing well! 

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
58 minutes ago, afortunada said:

I haven't been on here in a couple weeks, but wanted to let everyone know that my husband and I are currently in Ciudad Juarez - we've completed his medical and biometrics appointments, and everything was a breeze! It's actually been fun to be here. His interview is at 7:15 AM tomorrow morning - wish us luck!! And I'll catch up on all the messages when we finally return home :) Hope everyone is doing well! 

good luck!! everything will go smoothly~~

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

1 hour ago, afortunada said:

That's awesome! I have my medical on Friday and I am so nervous ?! It's very expensive and I hope the cost stays low. My husband will join me here 3 days before my interview so hopefully we'll be able to celebrate together the approval ?. The day is almost here. Good luck to everyone!

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, afortunada said:

Best of luck for the interview! Our medical is on Saturday ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

one question...

the P4 letter said I need to bring the Civil document

is that means I don't need to bring any AOS document? such as tax return, W2...etc

if I do need to bring AOS document

my husband told me the tax season is April, since my interview will be in March.

is that mean I don't need to bring 2016 tax document?

please help~thank you!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/18/2017 at 6:41 AM, Ultimecia said:

CC on Feb. 14th.  Interviewed scheduled for March 21st.  

*joins interview club* :D

Congratulations and best of luck :)

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.