AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

We will definitely follow up on your advice. We were sent to Potomac Service Center. I've always been the level headed kind but this entire process has taken over my sleep lol, weird dreams since we filed.  ?

Haha, I hear ya ;-)  

Same here... i'm usually pretty poised and very "professional" behaved, but having this petition being put together, the back and forth, the overall stress... and not seeing the NOA1 coming had become a source of some irrational anxiety.

Thankfully all that was swept away a couple days ago, especially when we say "SRC" in front of our case number! Who though that Texas would be such an exciting news, hehe!

Now that I think of it, i'm already getting antsy about the next step!

On 2/15/2017 at 8:05 PM, Pat&Vince said:

Haha, I hear ya ;-)  

Same here... i'm usually pretty poised and very "professional" behaved, but having this petition being put together, the back and forth, the overall stress... and not seeing the NOA1 coming had become a source of some irrational anxiety.

Thankfully all that was swept away a couple days ago, especially when we say "SRC" in front of our case number! Who though that Texas would be such an exciting news, hehe!

Now that I think of it, i'm already getting antsy about the next step!

It's pretty much suiting to know that there's others out there that can absolutely relate to your anxiety of going through this process. 

?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

We filed our I130 on Jan 13, got NOA1 by snail mail Jan 27, and our case went to Nebraska, pretty fresh destiny. Hopefully those guys work frantically to warm up? I wish...

LIFE

2005: The beginning

2009: Marriage

2010: The twins came

USCIS

01/13/2017: I-130 - Chicago Lockbox

01/23/2017: NOA1 Form I-797 - Nebraska Service Center

51 minutes ago, Cadizfornia said:

We filed our I130 on Jan 13, got NOA1 by snail mail Jan 27, and our case went to Nebraska, pretty fresh destiny. Hopefully those guys work frantically to warm up? I wish...

GOOD LUCK!

On 2/14/2017 at 10:49 AM, MLK2016 said:

I am very happy and surprised I received the NOA-2 today in the mail that my documents are now being sent to NVC.   :)   Excellent time - 1-130 Petition was received 1/16/17 and approved 2/9/17.  This is a great Valentine's gift and especially good because I am visiting my spouse overseas on Friday.  We are both excited.

Congrats!!! 

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/20    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by UPS. 

05/08/20    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by UPS.

05/11/20  - Debit Card Charged.

05/14/20    - NOA date ( I called USCIS to get my receipt number no text or email received)

07/27/21-     Biometrics taken

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So in preparation for the NVC I have almost all the documents together. But I was wondering if we can just send in a regular photocopy of our passport or if I need to get a certified copy from the government. What's my fellow Canadian doing for this? Can anyone else shed some light on this??

Thanks!

I don't know how to feel about this overview of processing dates...??

Happy Sunday everyone! 

Screenshot_20170219-204005.png

Edited by Yeonin
Na

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

I don't know how to feel about this overview of processing dates...??

Happy Sunday everyone! 

Screenshot_20170219-204005.png

I wouldn't worry too much... this looks like a bug, or someone that was clearly drunk or high when they updated the website.

Every single form on every single Service center is stating July 28th 2016... (just did a quick check)

Copy/paste to all anyone?

These stats seem quite unreliable ;-)  

(And yes I'm trying to reassure myself as well!)

2 minutes ago, Pat&Vince said:

I wouldn't worry too much... this looks like a bug, or someone that was clearly drunk or high when they updated the website.

Every single form on every single Service center is stating July 28th 2016... (just did a quick check)

Copy/paste to all anyone?

These stats seem quite unreliable ;-)  

(And yes I'm trying to reassure myself as well!)

You're the best! I didn't even try and check the rest I guess this is a clearly a case of "fakenews" presented on the website. ?

3 hours ago, blakeanddan said:

So in preparation for the NVC I have almost all the documents together. But I was wondering if we can just send in a regular photocopy of our passport or if I need to get a certified copy from the government. What's my fellow Canadian doing for this? Can anyone else shed some light on this??

Thanks!

I don't believe it will be necessary to send certified copies of your passports, I'm guessing you've already sent in a copy of the petitioners passport when the I130 was filed.  There's a global database of checking passports I'm not sure if they use that to determine the genuinity. 

Timeline

3 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

You're the best! I didn't even try and check the rest I guess this is a clearly a case of "fakenews" presented on the website. ?

LOL! 

VERY fakenews  ;-)

16 minutes ago, Kevin and Belda said:

I filed feb 2 for I-130 and my notice date is  feb 7, anyone get any updates

None for me yet ?. We're all stuck on NOA1 still I guess.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.