arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, EDurevic said:

I just emailed both of those that aciddrain provided, including screenshots. That cases after most of our PD were approved in Nebraska. Lets hope for the best. 

Yes and after I speak on the teleconference with the CIS Osbudsman Organization I bet we see results... Tomorrow is my day with them.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
5 minutes ago, jpbm said:

Honestly knowing how gov workers do their job  i dont think they will really do anything. But hopefully they will do something about it. 

exactly I work for Gov as well and just like you said they will not do nothing about it.  

So I got some good needs today! When they got my case they spell my name incorrectly so my husband called and they said until someone takes the case the name will be updated, so today finally got the email saying I have the name corrected and my case now says is 
¨Your Case Status: Initial Review ¨ I am really really Happy This Morning! Thank God!

Timeline
1 hour ago, jpbm said:

Honestly knowing how gov workers do their job  i dont think they will really do anything. But hopefully they will do something about it. 

Trying at least is better then sitting back and doing nothing. My husband is my love, my joy and my inspiration so he is worth doing whatever I can do, to at least say, I tried....

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Trying at least is better then sitting back and doing nothing. My husband is my love, my joy and my inspiration so he is worth doing whatever I can do, to at least say, I tried....

Aww Sundee that is so sweet. Hopefully he reads ur messages. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Sundee said:

it doesn't hurt to try yes I agree but same time jpbm is just saying what they know because they been there and done that.

trust me they will not do anything but let us wait.

sort of an update, but not really:

My husband called today, and he was told that ''they only update the website once a month, that's why it seems like they're not making progress''

Really? REALLY? Are they going to insult our intelligence, considering I've been waiting almost 8 months and a lot of you have been waiting for 10 or even more? How does the fact that they only update the processing time chart once a month justifies the fact that they are taking literally twice as long? 

he hopes that the congressman letter will help, but I'm preparing some additional letters and e-mails to send. I know it might not do anything, but sitting around and waiting is somehow worse. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

sort of an update, but not really:

My husband called today, and he was told that ''they only update the website once a month, that's why it seems like they're not making progress''

Really? REALLY? Are they going to insult our intelligence, considering I've been waiting almost 8 months and a lot of you have been waiting for 10 or even more? How does the fact that they only update the processing time chart once a month justifies the fact that they are taking literally twice as long? 

he hopes that the congressman letter will help, but I'm preparing some additional letters and e-mails to send. I know it might not do anything, but sitting around and waiting is somehow worse. 

I think it might be true, with this I saw on vj , expect the people made mistakes while updating their timeline. Take a look at some of this date for some people noa2 in Nebraska. Am sorry I don't know if it's allow to post other people timeline names. But I just had to, I don't know if it's because am kind of frustrated with this whole process. 

Edited by Mrs Prestige

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Mrs Prestige said:

I think it might be true, with this I saw on vj , expect the people made mistakes while updating their timeline. Take a look at some of this date for some people noa2 in Nebraska. Am sorry I don't know if it's allow to post other people timeline names. But I just had to, I don't know if it's because am kind of frustrated with this whole process. 

Screenshot_20170927-130931.png

Screenshot_20170926-220525.png

Timeline
30 minutes ago, jpbm said:

Aww Sundee that is so sweet. Hopefully he reads ur messages. 

He doesn't as where he is now in Ghana the network there is not good but he will see everything that I'm fighting for soon as he gets the chance. I will not stop fighting to get my husband here with me so we can start life here together..

3 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Screenshot_20170927-130931.png

even so, it doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people waiting between November and March 2017. They seem to jump around a bit, approving a few cases here and there, with no apparent order. a lot of those could also be expedited or just lucky people, who knows at this point. Also no judgment but what's up with the naked family picture? they're gorgeous don't get me wrong, but so not my style I guess! 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.