arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 minutes ago, MrHanky said:

the time they take to process this, might be worth waiting the 2 years so you can enter as a citizen

You won't a citizen but atleast you will have a 10 year green card versus the 2 year one. I get you though.

Heck it may just comr to that for a lot os Nebraska filers we will end up waiting almost that length of time.

Edited by Longingfor

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Harsh2010, 

Im going to immigration today in the city where I live so I'm praying to get answers from someone there verses making calls getting the same old story of " be patient" OR telling me I'm in the process timeline. 

Nebraska os definitely being talked abt and after I leave there I'm meeting with congressman and senators here as all us Nebraska filers of sick of being placed on back burner. We see others getting approved from other service centers and it's sickening now...Frankly I'm tired of all this delayment...

Keep you posted on my findings...

WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE... 

Nice !! Good luck man 

i hope at least one of them comes through , and maybe senators can open their eyes and see how people especially newly weds , are suffering and have to stay away from their wife / husbands for almost an entire 1st year of marriage. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Nice !! Good luck man 

i hope at least one of them comes through , and maybe senators can open their eyes and see how people especially newly weds , are suffering and have to stay away from their wife / husbands for almost an entire 1st year of marriage. 

Yes eyes 👀 need to be open to all this suffering we are doing. I've been married to my husband since Feb 1, 2016 and still waiting to live with him... 

On 8/14/2017 at 6:45 PM, Longingfor said:

I use Houston IAH and have never had a problem i always say purpose is to visit husband. Have never been sent to secondary either. I have been asked why we don't get married before we got married. I have made 3 trips since submitting petition in January and I've planned another for our anniversay. Honesty is the best policy. I am thankful that my husband can travel to see me often.

Yes I guess it depends on luck, inmigration officers are hard to deal, you just dont know when they will pick on you! But again be honest is the best idea, and for me avoid houston 

1 hour ago, Sundee said:

Yes eyes 👀 need to be open to all this suffering we are doing. I've been married to my husband since Feb 1, 2016 and still waiting to live with him... 

Well We got Married ob June 2015, then he moved to CR so I had the chance to live with him for a while, almost a year he has been back to Us, we have to travel, and is always sad to leave or see him leave, congrats to all recent good

news, me still on the sad timeline of

Nebraska

Alhamdolillah, we got approved! Finally. It took 8.5 month.  

I-130 Joruney

I-130 Sent : 2016-12-05

I-130 Delivered to Phoenix Lockbox : 2016-12-07

NOA1 Email and Text received. Case Sent to Nebraska Service Center: 2016-12-13

NOA1 Hardcopy Received: 2016-12-17, Notice date: 2016-12-13, Priority Date : 2016-12-08

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 2016-08-24, Email Received: 2017-08-23, Approval date: 2017-08-21, Hardcopy notice date: 2017-08-18

Case Shipped to NVC: Email Received: 2017-08-30, Ship Date: 2017-08-28

NVC Case Number Assigned: 2017-09-06

DS261 Filled: 2017-09-08

AOS Fee: Email received: 2017-09-09, Paid: 2017-09-09, Bank Cleared: 2017-09-12

IV Fee: Paid: Bank Cleared:2017-09-15, Status in process stuck. Emailed NVC on 2017-09-20 with proof, Called NVC on 2017-09-21 spoke to operator, Called on 2017-09-22 spoke to supervisor, Status changed to paid: 2017-09-23

AOS, IV documents : Mailed 2017-10-02, Delivered : 2017-10-04, Scan Date : 2017-10-06

Case Complete at NVC: 2017-11-15

Called NVC: 2017-11-28 no date yet.

Called NVC: 2017-11-30 got Interview Date: 2018-01-04 

Passport and Visa in hand: 2018-01-08

US Entry: 2018-02-15

POE: Dallas, TX

I-751 Journey

I-751 Sent: 2020-01-05

I-751 Filing Date: 2020-01-08

NOA Date: 2020-01-13

Bio Metrics Appointment 2020-02-10

Timeline
4 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Nice !! Good luck man 

Went to immigration and nothing new learned except told it can take 12 - 15 months. That is not what I wanted to hear... Talked of how all other service centers are ahead of Nebraska and he said they are suppose to even out the case loads but we all know that is not happening, so here we still sit. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Went to immigration and nothing new learned except told it can take 12 - 15 months. That is not what I wanted to hear... Talked of how all other service centers are ahead of Nebraska and he said they are suppose to even out the case loads but we all know that is not happening, so here we still sit. 

sundee, sorry to hear that u got the same bs news! Welcome back to the waiting game.

Edited by bookman

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Wow .... 12-15 months just for USCIS stage .. that's  absurd  , sorry you couldn't get much out of it 

anything from congressman or senators you were planning to visit ? 

I hope you get approved soon man 

Timeline
1 minute ago, harsh2010 said:

Wow .... 12-15 months just for USCIS stage .. that's  absurd  , sorry you couldn't get much out of it 

anything from congressman or senators you were planning to visit ? 

I hope you get approved soon man 

Congressman and senators are next to visit just as soon as I can get in to see them. I think I have connections at work to get to meet with them in person so I pray for face to face time

Timeline
Just now, Sundee said:

Congressman and senators are next to visit just as soon as I can get in to see them. I think I have connections at work to get to meet with them in person so I pray for face to face time

nice , hopefully some good news come from them , this is just upsetting too , My PD  April 3rd so .. I still got maybe until January .. to see approval which is heartbreaking 

at least I got a chance to take some time off work , 

Going to visit my Wife in India in September, spend a month with her and forget about this Nebraska stuff for a month lol 

( maybe when i come back Miracle has happens and  Nebraska is working on March or April month :lol::lol: ) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 minute ago, harsh2010 said:

nice , hopefully some good news come from them , this is just upsetting too , My PD  April 3rd so .. I still got maybe until January .. to see approval which is heartbreaking 

at least I got a chance to take some time off work , 

Going to visit my Wife in India in September, spend a month with her and forget about this Nebraska stuff for a month lol 

( maybe when i come back Miracle has happens and  Nebraska is working on March or April month :lol::lol: ) 

Lol. Sounds good.. harsh2010😄😄

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.