Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Vince-Rina said:

I went over that with her beforehand, as she had a referral before she could get her immunizations.  (dermatology??)  They said they would forward the exam.  I told her not to trust that, but she did.  Anyway, supposedly it will get resolved soon. No requests for anything else given.  I will let you know..  Again congrats on your incoming visa.

Good luck!! Make her call st. Lukes and the embassy so she can get approved and get her visa.. these delays take time even if it's something simple

Timeline
6 hours ago, Emmz said:

just want to know wen can i get cfo seminar

You may register online. You can take the seminar before or after the interview. But if it's before the interview, they will ask you to come back so they can stamp on your passport.

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Emmz said:

want to ask if DS160 is required in slec med exam tnx

I gave you the link to where you can find the requirements. 

I don't mean to be rude, but you'd avoid asking the same questions over and over again if you would carefully read answers previously given to you or review the links to sites or blogs that I sent you/other members posted on this forum.

Maybe write notes or make a list as well? Whatever will help you, girl. Just please take the time to read, read, and read.

Edited by HazeyHaze
I-129F Sent: 01/17/2017
NOA1: 01/19/2017 (NOA1 status), 01/23/2017 (NOA1 letter received)
RFE: 04/28/2017 (RFE status), 05/04/2017 (RFE letter received)

RFE Response Sent:

RFE Response Received:

NOA2:

NVC Received:

NVC Left:

READY Status:

Medical:

Psych Evaluation:

Interview:

Visa Received:

POE:

05/05/2017

05/09/2017

05/22/2017 (123 days from NOA1/13 days from the date RFE response was received)

06/06/2017

06/12/2017

06/13/2017

06/23/2017

07/05/2017

07/12/2017 (APPROVED!)

07/19/2017

08/05/2017

Timeline

To let you guys know about the visa' s not being issued seem to have been minor..

Our visa has been already issued and delivered  Friday, 7/6 but haven't physically picked it up at the set location yet, we plan to pick it up this Tuesday or Wednesday. 

We are almost home and I don't believe that visa's are having any issues!! ^^

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Chris&RunnyRun said:

To let you guys know about the visa' s not being issued seem to have been minor..

Our visa has been already issued and delivered  Friday, 7/6 but haven't physically picked it up at the set location yet, we plan to pick it up this Tuesday or Wednesday. 

We are almost home and I don't believe that visa's are having any issues!! ^^

Thats great news for all that are waiting. Congrats and have a fantastic future together

01/12/17 – I-129F mailed 
01/17/17 – Delivered to lockbox  

01/20/17 - NOA1  

01/27/17 – I-797C arrived via USPS

05/05/17 - NOA2

05/23/17 - NVC Recieve

09/11/17 - Approved at Interview

09/30/17 - Visa in hand

10/17/17 - POE Washington DC

11/11/17 - Married 

01/29/18 - AOS sent via USPS

02/20/18 - TXT and email notification of receipt

09/29/18 - EAD recieved

02/12/19 - Interview Scheduled

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
8 hours ago, mbassett said:

Thats great news for all that are waiting. Congrats and have a fantastic future together

Congrats, when did your visa get approved?  Ours was approved on 6/30 and it's still not ready for pick up ....

im begin to think there is something wrong with the visa print outs 

does urs say ready for pick up on the website 

Timeline
On 7/7/2017 at 8:56 AM, SkruDe said:

Just flew back into town last night from attending my fiance's interview in Colombia.....  she was approved!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

We started this journey, starting to fill out the I-129F, 8 months ago.  It's been quite a process, adventure, and journey.  Filled with ups and downs.  A process that has tested us, and has proved to each other our commitment and devotion.  All that dedication, that waiting, that stress, all of that separation, that heartbreak, all of that became worth it July 5th at about 9:45am. 

I just want to give a special thanks to all the January filers I've shared this journey with.  The only people in the world who truly understands what I am going thru is you guys.  Thank you everyone and I wish everyone good luck as well!!!

Hello, 

we we also have been approved, but are still waiting for the visa to be processed. I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with the visa printing system. 

Did you you already receive your visa ? 

Timeline
On 7/6/2017 at 8:09 AM, Vince-Rina said:

congratulation, my fiance's interview is friday morning at 10:40.  You are on your way already :)

Hello, 

Congratulations,

we were we're also approved on 6/30 how have not received my visa , have you already received yours? 

Seems  like it's taking forever , I remember reading the visa printing was down . Have u also heard that ? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Buttaflyzoe said:

Hello, 

Congratulations,

we were we're also approved on 6/30 how have not received my visa , have you already received yours? 

Seems  like it's taking forever , I remember reading the visa printing was down . Have u also heard that ? 

Ours was on 7/7 so we are still waiting, hoping to see a change by friday.   Did you check CEAC for status?  Maybe you meant to quote lara h.?

Timeline
On 7/2/2017 at 1:29 PM, PR&PR said:

Well if it is the system in Washington, my guess is everyone is affected...Unfortunately...but how long can they go about without fixing it...Hopefully this is a number one priority!

Hello , I was approved on 6/30

and haven't gotten my passport yet with the visa ..... do you know if the visa have been fixed ? 

Have you received your visa ? How long after your approval did you wait before getting it? 

Thank 

Timeline

Been trying to call SLEC for the past 2 hours to ask if they've forwarded my results to the embassy. Nothing. Calling 5 numbers but nobody ever answers. I'm losing my patience...

I-129F Sent: 01/17/2017
NOA1: 01/19/2017 (NOA1 status), 01/23/2017 (NOA1 letter received)
RFE: 04/28/2017 (RFE status), 05/04/2017 (RFE letter received)

RFE Response Sent:

RFE Response Received:

NOA2:

NVC Received:

NVC Left:

READY Status:

Medical:

Psych Evaluation:

Interview:

Visa Received:

POE:

05/05/2017

05/09/2017

05/22/2017 (123 days from NOA1/13 days from the date RFE response was received)

06/06/2017

06/12/2017

06/13/2017

06/23/2017

07/05/2017

07/12/2017 (APPROVED!)

07/19/2017

08/05/2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.