Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,589 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, rose_jay said:

Nice! I went to the same doctor on June 28th. Did they send you an e-mail with a tracking number to be aware when it would be coming? 

Yes I got an email about 3 business days after I had my appointment. My medical was june 26 and I was supposed to have mine delivered on Friday the 30th but it was delayed because of the holiday I assume :P 

Timeline
4 hours ago, PR&PR said:

I guess, but no one ever wait for packet 3 as it most of the time get lost. And as far as the interview is concerned, it seems you are not supposed to be able to schedule it if they have not allowed it in their system. It is not the first weird email I am getting. I finally got an answer from NVC telling me they couldn't find my case, one week after I had my case number. When I called to ask what was going on, they had no idea and told me to disregard.

Does your case say ready?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, calahjosh931 said:

Does your case say ready?

Yeah since the 19th...but now if I look at the tracker it still says ready but was updated as of today ...

Edited by PR&PR

01/05/17    I-129F mailed to CSC
01/10/17    i-129F received date

05/10/17    NOA2 approved

05/31/17    NVC received

06/14/17    NVC assigned case number

06/16/17  NVC case number received (by phone)

06/16/17  NVC Left (online program)

06/19/17 Status updated to 'Ready'

06/19/17 Packet 3 sent

07/11/17 Packet 4 received

06/17/17 Letter received from Embassy

08/02/17  Interview Date (approved)

08/07/17 Visa ready for pick up

08/14/17 VISA IN HAND

08/14/17 POE Montreal (preclearance)/Minneapolis

09/08/17 MARRIED

09/12/17 Submitted I-485/I-765/I-131

09/15/17 Received date on the 3 NOA1

10/12/17 Biometrics appt.

10/27/17 Case ready to be scheduled for interview

12/13/17 Approval Notice date

12/21/17 Card in Hand

09/12/18 Mailed Submission for I-765/I-131 renewal

09/14/18 Case was rcvd

09/17/18 E-notification

10/25/18 Rcvd interview letter

11/28/18 Interview

12/15/18 Approved (Had to redo my physical or we would have been approved on the spot)

Timeline
50 minutes ago, PR&PR said:

Yeah since the 19th...but now if I look at the tracker it still says ready but was updated as of today ...

I would re-submit packet 3.  I read an older posting saying this happened to another Canadian and she re-submitted packet 3 after noticing her date changed and then she received packet 4 the same day.  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, eastcoastgroove said:

I would re-submit packet 3.  I read an older posting saying this happened to another Canadian and she re-submitted packet 3 after noticing her date changed and then she received packet 4 the same day.  

Thank you very much for this piece of advice! Was it the same email though? To me they said, I am not required to submit packet 3 documents -_- , did it say that on hers as well? 

Doesn't cost to try again.

Edited by PR&PR

01/05/17    I-129F mailed to CSC
01/10/17    i-129F received date

05/10/17    NOA2 approved

05/31/17    NVC received

06/14/17    NVC assigned case number

06/16/17  NVC case number received (by phone)

06/16/17  NVC Left (online program)

06/19/17 Status updated to 'Ready'

06/19/17 Packet 3 sent

07/11/17 Packet 4 received

06/17/17 Letter received from Embassy

08/02/17  Interview Date (approved)

08/07/17 Visa ready for pick up

08/14/17 VISA IN HAND

08/14/17 POE Montreal (preclearance)/Minneapolis

09/08/17 MARRIED

09/12/17 Submitted I-485/I-765/I-131

09/15/17 Received date on the 3 NOA1

10/12/17 Biometrics appt.

10/27/17 Case ready to be scheduled for interview

12/13/17 Approval Notice date

12/21/17 Card in Hand

09/12/18 Mailed Submission for I-765/I-131 renewal

09/14/18 Case was rcvd

09/17/18 E-notification

10/25/18 Rcvd interview letter

11/28/18 Interview

12/15/18 Approved (Had to redo my physical or we would have been approved on the spot)

Timeline
17 minutes ago, lara u. said:

Had my interview and i passed!  When i get home i'll make a review for everyone! ❤️✈️

Congratulations!!!🎉🎈

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
25 minutes ago, HazeyHaze said:

I called SLEC today and was told all is good and I can go get the results and vaccines tomorrow. After that, I am all set for the interview on Wednesday next week! 

Good luck!! ❤️

Timeline
34 minutes ago, eastcoastgroove said:

I got the exact same email as @PR&PR today. We have the same receiving date which is Jun 19th showing on NVC status tracker. 

I actually resubmitted the packet 3 again last week after waiting for over a week from the first submission. But it didn't do anything at all. I still got the same email from the embassy. It is just odd...

Timeline
15 hours ago, HazeyHaze said:

I went to my psychological evaluation today, and boy, was that a weird experience. 

The shrink talked to me for about ten minutes only. He asked basic info about me and my partner at first, and then asked me when, why and how I cut myself. He kept interrupting me, though, to say "you should say this instead". So basically, it was more of a coaching session than anything else... He was telling me what to say in case it gets brought up during the interview... 

It truly was an odd feeling sitting there listening to him tell me what to say as that was not what I expected at all. But I guess that is good, though? I guess I should be relieved since it seems like he's going to clear me. After all, he already taught me what to say during the interview. 

sis goodluck to ur interview update us regarding ur interview

Timeline
4 hours ago, lara u. said:

Had my interview and i passed!  When i get home i'll make a review for everyone! ❤️✈️

congrats sis yes please share the question the interviewr ask u thanks

hey guys just want to ask what are ur experience during interview and hope u can share the queations the consul asked u thanks 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hey Everyone, 

We got our K1 visa approved at the US Embassy in London last week, on my birthday! :D Just wanted to write to say thank you to everyone who ran the scans and for all the support during NOA2!

I've blogged about my entire experience, I-129f, Medical, Interview etc (link is in my signature!) Obviously some of it is London Embassy specific - but if there is anybody that needs any info, feel free to have a look at it, I've been as detailed as possible, if you've got any questions I'd be happy to help! :)

Good luck for everyone still going through the process!! :) Fingers crossed for all of you!! 

Edited by Yaztalksalot

:wub: Immigration & Expat Blog Links :wub:

My Full K1 Fiance Visa Journey

January 2017 Filer

K1 Approved on the 30th of June 2017 (6.5 months in total, no RFEs).

AOS Journey 

October 2017 filer

EAD/AP Approved December 2017 (75 days, no RFEs)

AOS Approved 8/15 (no RFEs) 

Living in the US

Info on getting set up

wedding planning

homesickness & everyday life

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Yaztalksalot said:

Hey Everyone, 

We got our K1 visa approved at the US Embassy in London last week, on my birthday! :D Just wanted to write to say thank you to everyone who ran the scans and for all the support during NOA2!

I've blogged about my entire experience, I-129f, Medical, Interview etc (link is in my signature!) Obviously some of it is London Embassy specific - but if there is anybody that needs any info, feel free to have a look at it, I've been as detailed as possible, if you've got any questions I'd be happy to help! :)

Good luck for everyone still going through the process!! :) Fingers crossed for all of you!! 

Hello, 

my fiancee also got approved last Friday, did you already receive your passport with visa in it? The website haven't updated with pick up information yet. Wondering if he should go pick it up ? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Buttaflyzoe said:

Hello, 

my fiancee also got approved last Friday, did you already receive your passport with visa in it? The website haven't updated with pick up information yet. Wondering if he should go pick it up ? 

Hello 

Our interview was also on Friday! :) I've been tracking it on the CEAC website. Our status changed to Application received on Monday, then today it changed to Administrative Processing, then about an hour later it changed to issued. I'm getting mine delivered to my house, so just waiting for the courier to text/email. I assume it will be delivered either tomorrow, or most likely Monday! I'm not sure how it works if you are picking it up though, I would think they would email/text you to let you know its arrived :) 

:wub: Immigration & Expat Blog Links :wub:

My Full K1 Fiance Visa Journey

January 2017 Filer

K1 Approved on the 30th of June 2017 (6.5 months in total, no RFEs).

AOS Journey 

October 2017 filer

EAD/AP Approved December 2017 (75 days, no RFEs)

AOS Approved 8/15 (no RFEs) 

Living in the US

Info on getting set up

wedding planning

homesickness & everyday life

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.