Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,583 posts in this topic

Timeline
26 minutes ago, NatO23 said:

05/05 hard copy NOA2 here, and I just got my case number from NVC.

I called this morning (10am EST) and they confirmed receipt of the case from CSC, but told me that I should give them 2 weeks to assign a number. I'm sure this is the line they give everyone to protect themselves in case of delays, but my advice would be to try again later the same day, or the day after. I gave it 11 hours, called back, and boom - I have what I need to book my medical. Which I intend to do on Monday!

Does anybody know... can I book it for as early as Tuesday if they have appointments available and I have all of my documents? Or do I strictly have to wait until the case reaches the embassy before I can actually attend the medical?

I believe you have to wait until your case says "ready" on the tracker before you can book a medical appointment, because your Embassy has to receive your file first. 

You could always check with your embassy too because they all work differently. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Noeyjohns said:

@dbmathis , @Antonia & Dian , @aradracing02 , @minkh , We are still waiting, (t's been 124 days for us now ). We contacted the Senator 5 days ago and haven't heard anything from them as well. I pray all of the January files left, will get a result soon!.

I am rooting for you guys, I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers tonight! At least the post office will deliver Saturdays! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, dbmathis said:

I know on transparency. All we can do is sit in limbo and hope for the best. I hope your case is moving right along. 

Two weeks is coming up fast and I have gathered 90% of my documents for i-134. My lady has to get her documents. So yep things are moving. We will see how the NVC thing goes. We are hoping things happen for you guys dbmathis.

10 minutes ago, Bitofanerd said:

Two weeks is coming up fast and I have gathered 90% of my documents for i-134. My lady has to get her documents. So yep things are moving. We will see how the NVC thing goes. We are hoping things happen for you guys dbmathis.

I'm glad to see you and other people moving closer to being together.

It's rough, so thanks. Another day where I worked 12+ hours, got my kids sorted for bed and such and had plans to spend time with her, and then she couldn't stay awake (it's nearly 3 AM over in the UK). Hopefully soon, on the NOA2.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline

Is it possible to do the medical with just the case number, before receiving package 3 from the embassy in Tokyo? We are trying to move as quickly as possible, and we were able to get the police certificate with just the NOA2. I called and received the case number from the NVC but the case hasn't left NVC yet. I think it should arrive at the embassy by next week. Everything else is already done, we even have an interview date scheduled. 

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/19/2017 at 0:50 PM, HazeyHaze said:

@Dysphobiah is correct. Just send what they asked for along with the RFE letter, of course. We included a cover letter as well, stating that we sent passport photos along with our petition but they seem to have gotten lost in the mail, and that we are happy to resend them our photos. We just wanted to clarify that we didn't miss that part. Our photos just got lost somehow. Pretty sure they are the ones who lost it because I'm not the only one who got the passport photo RFE and our photos were in a bag attached to the back of the forms. 

So yeah, we sent back the RFE letter, wrote a cover letter, and of course, included the stuff they asked from us (passport photos). We used the same envelope they used to send us the letter.

we also got the passport pic RFE like yours and we didint even forgot to put it in the form wen we submitted it before

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, HazeyHaze said:

Fingers crossed! Please update your timeline so other RFE'd people can have an idea how long it took for you to get your NOA2 (once you get it, of course). I checked it and your RFE hasn't been entered yet. :) Would be great if you could enter the date. Will follow your timeline. Thanks!

do you know how many days u will gonna received NOA2 after u send the RFE in the uscis? thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kenneth and Guada said:

Its 4months already today. T_T still no NOA2. NOA1 January 20 2017.  ugh!! Wheenn are we going to get our NOA2?? huhuhu

Hello,may I know did you call USCIS to see what' s wrong or contact your congressman? I'm Feb filter but I am still waiting for our NOA2. we don't know why some petitioners whose recieved date islater onthan ours they also have received it. it really make us worry about  ours☹️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/17/2017 at 11:39 PM, glmg21 said:

Curious to hear how many here (if any) are waiting on an approval having had an RFE returned to USCIS? Not sure how long I should expect to be waiting..

We just got our approval this morning. USCIS received my RFE reply on May 11th (last Thursday). Hope you get your approval soon. It shouldn't be too much longer :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Danni_xo said:

We just got our approval this morning. USCIS received my RFE reply on May 11th (last Thursday). Hope you get your approval soon. It shouldn't be too much longer :) 

@emmz I just saw that you asked about the waiting period after RFE. So I quoted my reply to another member for your information too ;) 

2 hours ago, Danni_xo said:

Awesome, thank you! And congrats! Did you get that online, or in the mail? Curious to know if the tracker is working..

Edited by glmg21

25 Jan: I-129F Sent from Berlin | 27 Jan: NOA-1 | 01 May: RFE19 May: NOA-2

03 Jun: NVC Received | 20 Jun: NVC Issued Case Number | 23 Jun: Case Ready 

29 Jun: Medical | 03 Jul: Packet 3 received & sent | 13 Jul: Interview | 20 Jul: Visa In Hand

07 Aug: POE | 06 Sep: AOS Sent | 15 Sep: NOA-1 | 15 Oct: RFE | 29 Nov: EAD/AP/AOS NOA-2 | 06 Dec: EAD/AP In Hand

02 Jan: AOS Interview | 08 Jan: GC Received

04 Oct: I-751 Filed | 10 Oct: GC Extended

18 Aug: I-751 Approved | 04 Oct: N-400 Window Open + Filed

18 Apr: Biometrics Reuse | 14 Jun: Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
12 hours ago, Antonia & Dian said:

Anyone received approval letters this week? I keep checking online but nothing for me -_-

We have the same NOA1 and nothing here as well... Its pretty frustrating and I'm starting to lose hope :/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.