2,895 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Dear fellow members and readers,

I have i-360 pending. Can someone help me to know if i am being impatient or should be worried? 

Filed for i360, i485 and ead form back in july 2016. Reciept date july 28 2016. 

Sep 2, biometric appointment

Sep 10 more evidence

Oct 7, prima facie notice 

And nothing else since then . 

Prima facie will expire april 5, 2017. 

Am i still in normal processing time or should i be worried? 

8 minutes ago, B.km said:

Dear fellow members and readers,

I have i-360 pending. Can someone help me to know if i am being impatient or should be worried? 

Filed for i360, i485 and ead form back in july 2016. Reciept date july 28 2016. 

Sep 2, biometric appointment

Sep 10 more evidence

Oct 7, prima facie notice 

And nothing else since then . 

Prima facie will expire april 5, 2017. 

Am i still in normal processing time or should i be worried? 

I think you still are. After an RFE time starts from the beginning as far as I am aware. Be sure to renew your prima facie. Ir expires 180 days after it was issued.

I-360 filed - 10/21/2016

I-360 Prima Facie - 11/07/2016

I-485 filed - 12/06/2016

I-765 filed - 12/06/2016

17 hours ago, aquila said:

Please how long does it take to receive notices after delivery of forms at Vermont? Thanks

Hi Aquila, I sent my letter to extend my Priman Facie on Tuesday, it was delivered yesterday and today I received and update, saying they received it and it is now up for initial review. I am not certain what that means. So the times vary. 

On 2/22/2017 at 2:01 PM, Ms.Green said:

Well every case was different. I just kept calling and opening service requests because I did not receive my biometrics appointment. I am in California. What does your EAD status say?

That is really sweet. I hope we all can help one another. You should get the receipts within the next 30 days and I'll keep my fingers crossed for everything to go smoothly. 

Hi Ms Green, I hope your are doing well, and that your day is going fine too. I sent the amended for my I-765 (changing from c31 to c9), along with the letter to renew/extend my prima facie letter. It was delivered yesterday, and to my surprise I received and update on the I-360, saying they received my correspondence and it's status now says: Initial Review. Would you by chance know what that means? The word 'initial' is throwing me off, as it is a request for 'extension' letter. I patiently await your response. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello, just want to let you know that i finally received an update on 765 it says card production wohooooo

5 minutes ago, Lunalotto said:

Hello, just want to let you know that i finally received an update on 765 it says card production wohooooo

Congrats!!! ? I can't wait to get mine!!! 

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Ms.Green said:

I think you still are. After an RFE time starts from the beginning as far as I am aware. Be sure to renew your prima facie. Ir expires 180 days after it was issu

1 hour ago, Ms.Green said:

I think you still are. After an RFE time starts from the beginning as far as I am aware. Be sure to renew your prima facie. Ir expires 180 days after it was issued.

With your knowledge, will i be able to hear anything from them before primie facia expires? Will i recieve ead before or after i 360 approves? 

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline
On 2/6/2017 at 1:12 PM, Peru1234 said:

Vawa,,, asking for police clearance record!!!  But police department doesn't do it, lawyer wants to submit my fingerprints to FBI then sends result back to Vermont so he can prove that I have no criminal record,,, is it accurate??  Please advise,,, thanks 

Hey, idk if this helps.  But i went to get fingerprints from the Nj state police website, after i got an rfe for good moral.  And i received the results in 4 days, it costed like $40.  They sent me the rfe, even though I sent them a good moral from the police from my town.  After that I received the prima facie.

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello everyone.  I really did not want to be a part of this group.  I was ashamed and on denial, I didn't want to accept that I was a victim.  I am a male, coming from a mostly patriarch society, it was very embarrasing to tell anyone, although some already knew or suspected. 

I Go a long way with USCIS.  2006 I was a minor and I was petioned by one of my parents and her usc spouse.  Went to the interview on 2007, waited for a decision till 2009 I received a denial for 485.  My mother on the other hand was still pending untill 2012, thats when she received her denial.  I was already an adult by that time.  I am a daca beneficiary. 

I met my wife around 2013, we became friends.  2015 we decided to get marry.  I can say without a doubt that if I can return the clock I will not get marry, Worst decision.  I was and still struggle with anxiety/ depression.  I started going to a psychiatrist a month before getting married, until I couldn't be on my mothers health insurance, because of age.  My wife lied and said she was going to put me on her health insurance, it never happen.  I didn't want to see who she really was, there were physical and psychological assaults.  Discovered that I was cheated on the majority of the time.  I went twice to the police to document two incidents after being convinced by a friend, the first time they told me if i put a dv she was going to jail I had bruises and scratches.  I only show the police some scratches but not the bruises I have the pictures., i backed down.  Second time I went to tell them what happened, no dv was filed and no arrest.  I have the statements, also one hospital record where i went with a hurting shoulder and lie to the doctor of why it hurt, that was the first week of marriage.  I renewed my passaport and  it dissapear along with my cellphone that had more pictures of incidents, after she left along with some money that i saved for my education. i almost didn't make it that semester to school and she kept all the incometax money.  I filed for divorce and thankfully we are now divorce.  

I filed for the I-360 september (a year after same month of my marriage) recevied an rfe for moral sent the state police finger prints within a week.  Since October 2016 the tracking said rfe receive they will resume working.  I received a prima facie two weeks after responding to the rfe.

50 minutes ago, Kool76 said:

need help in filing i 485 based on approved vawa. What documents i need to include ? Thanks in advance 

Hi kool76, you can type 'niwap vawa' in your browser. The result that starts 'preparing the vawa self-petition...' , is the one you should select. It will take you to an article, just scroll to page 23. The entire article is very informative, so you can download it for future reference as well. I hope this helps. 

Edited by RonandJay

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.